Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Genuine female doms

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
26 weeks ago

I have recently decided I would like to find a female dom however there have been many scammers on x and snap. I just wondered if there were any in Lancashire.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
26 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

Get to your local munches and events OP.

By *ubmissiveman2uMan
26 weeks ago

Cheshire

Op I have been on the scene for a long time and the truth is if you want to pay Dommes are ten a penny thousands of them now good bad and the ugly be careful lots of scammers wanting deposit then blocking you, however there are also the professionals of all levels. I have been to lots of munches never met or come across a single Domme yet you will get told go to munches blah blah blah don't waste your time unless you enjoy networking of course. Now then I do advise to go to fetish clubs be brave and just go all normal people and I always go alone and just get talking these are your best bet. Dommes get harassed online and the equation is 350 subs to every single Domme looking .be your self until she wants the sub , don't forget she is a woman at the end of the day not a fetish factory. Good luck

26 weeks ago

I have nothing but complete respect for them.

I have to my misfortune come across a number of the scammers which is why I thought fav might be a better place to ask. I do really appreciate the great advise. I do have to admit a slight nievity in that I don't know ow what munches is?

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
26 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

"I have nothing but complete respect for them.

I have to my misfortune come across a number of the scammers which is why I thought fav might be a better place to ask. I do really appreciate the great advise. I do have to admit a slight nievity in that I don't know ow what munches is?"

What do you define as a scammer?

Munches are BDSM social gatherings, usually held in vanilla locations to just meet and network with other people on the lifestyle. Contrary to the other poster I don't think I've ever been to one where there were not Dommes present.

They're definitely more blatant at events than munches. But they're usually there.

What made you think fab would be a good place to look? Where were you looking before?

26 weeks ago

I had seen some posts on twitter and had corresponded with those. They claimed to want 50 or 100 commitment fees with barely a photo , or later found to be photos from insta or only fan pages.

I think the advise for the best events sounds really good and helpful thank you.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
26 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

"I had seen some posts on twitter and had corresponded with those. They claimed to want 50 or 100 commitment fees with barely a photo , or later found to be photos from insta or only fan pages.

I think the advise for the best events sounds really good and helpful thank you. "

Twitter is pretty notorious for FinDommes rather than FemDommes.

Get out in the kink community and network. If you want to pay one there's plenty of reputable professionals, but if you want to have an actual connection with one you have to approach them as whole people and not just fetish dispensers. Which is unfortunately the approach too many people take.

By (user no longer on site)
26 weeks ago

I've been approached on several occasions. I often find it's all a little bit one sided. Sissys/ subs need to be respectful but I'm not there to fix you ! Dialogue is key ! Lots and lots of dialogue ! Then more dialogue.

26 weeks ago

You all have some great observations thank you .

I definately think its about the respect and lots of dialog , openness and willingness to explore new experiences. I'm definately thinking a more personal connection rather than a fin dom.

By *ubmissiveman2uMan
26 weeks ago

Cheshire

As per previous forget the munches you have to wait month after month to attend with little chance of meeting a genuine Domme trust me ,been there done that. Go to as many fetish clubs join the other site fet.... Life so you can see who is attending the organised events , maybe drop attending Dommes a polite message to ask if you may introduce yourself to them at least you have a fighting chance , because they won't approach you or very rarely Xtasia has lots of events I have been lots of times and met some wonderful friends, best of luck bud ,,

By *ansoffateMan
26 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

Oh yes.

26 weeks ago

Thank u very much

Post new Message to Thread