Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What's your excuse

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm not a hardened swinger so always thought what would I do if I was in a situation where I'd met someone on a meet and it really wasn't going well, are you honest or is it best to have a backup plan or climb through the bathroom window?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No excuses, im just as honest as i can be.

over a year ago

Honesty

By *pecifically1Woman
over a year ago

Hull

I always have a social first to make sure I am actually attracted to him and vice versa...

It would depends why it wasn't working for me as to what I would do..If my head wasn't in the zone, I would finish him if possible then get the hell out of there..If it was something he had done wrong, I would just say this isn't working and leave...

By *heekychezzaWoman
over a year ago

warrington

Only happened once, a few years ago. I was honest - just said sorry this isn't working for me, shook hands and left

over a year ago

I always meet in a public place, that way its easy to leave, just say nice to meet you but im going to leave it, and leave, its unlikely they will kick off in public, never meet anywhere where you will be alone with someone if you may need to say no thanks, just to be on the safe side, not everyone on here are nice people

over a year ago

"I'm not a hardened swinger so always thought what would I do if I was in a situation where I'd met someone on a meet and it really wasn't going well, are you honest or is it best to have a backup plan or climb through the bathroom window?"

Give them a charity shag ??/

over a year ago

just be polite ! and say NOT FOR ME ! best to be honest ? BUT rejection always not taken nicely !!

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

as stated, honesty every time..

be true to yourself and just say 'sorry this is not working' etc..

over a year ago

As a couple we pretty much always meet in clubs to avoid this situation.

As a single I pretty much always met for a social first though more often than not if the spark was there that first meet often led to playing later that night...

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Like NN i meet in a public place, usually a busy coffee shop. I would say that i turn down around 50% of those i meet - if i don't feel the lust then i don't play.

I have learnt to say it pleasantly to their face and give them time to process and even discuss it. That way there are generally no hard feelings. It's usually a

along the lines of: it's been lovely to meet you but Im not feeling the spark of attraction so i don't think i want to take things further. If questioned i rarely say more - no reason to be rude, i simply explain about absence of lust/no urge to rip their clothes off and that that is important to me.

I have, on a couple of occasions suggested that someone is not in a good place to embark on a swinging life just yet - weeping in a busy coffee shop over a recent break up to a stranger you have met on the internet does not impart confidence!

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Not always easy to do but find honesty is the best policy. Would rather others be straight with us too if they don't feel that spark.

over a year ago

I am open with it went to a meet wuth a lady she was falling over d*unk so i told her to forget it until she was not d*unk i was not rude just to the point.

I could have had sex but was wary.

Post new Message to Thread