Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
26 weeks ago

Any other guys not the biggest fan of receiving head or is an unpopular opinion

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ornymaccladMan
26 weeks ago

Macclesfield

You've just never had a good blow job . Although men give far better head than women !

By *armandwet50Couple
26 weeks ago

Far far away

"Any other guys not the biggest fan of receiving head or is an unpopular opinion "

She'd divorce me in a heartbeat if I didn't enjoy her sucking my cock

26 weeks ago

"You've just never had a good blow job . Although men give far better head than women !"

I definitely have and enjoyed it a hell of a lot i just don’t have it at the top of the list. A lot of other things I enjoy more

By *ythenMan
26 weeks ago

North Co. Dublin

"You've just never had a good blow job . Although men give far better head than women !"

Agree 100% with second part of comment above

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple
26 weeks ago

wonderland.

Plenty of men don't. I don't worry. I just don't meet them x

Cali

26 weeks ago

"Any other guys not the biggest fan of receiving head or is an unpopular opinion

She'd divorce me in a heartbeat if I didn't enjoy her sucking my cock "

Sorry should have made it a bit clearer, it’s not that I don’t enjoy it, there’s just a lot of other things I’d rather over it. Like I don’t miss it if I don’t receive head

26 weeks ago

"Plenty of men don't. I don't worry. I just don't meet them x

Cali "

Do you mean you’ve never met a man that doesn’t or you would choose not to meet them if it wasn’t at the top of their preferences

26 weeks ago

wonderland.

Cali

Do you mean you’ve never met a man that doesn’t or you would choose not to meet them if it wasn’t at the top of their preferences"

as it's the main thing I meet other men to do. It would be pointless me meeting them if they didn't want to enjoy it

26 weeks ago

Cali

Do you mean you’ve never met a man that doesn’t or you would choose not to meet them if it wasn’t at the top of their preferences as it's the main thing I meet other men to do. It would be pointless me meeting them if they didn't want to enjoy it "

Oh I understand now, I definitely should have been more clear on the post that it’s not a case of not enjoying it but more so it’s not at the top of the list of what I go into a meet gagging for or even with a long term partner

26 weeks ago

wonderland.

Cali

Do you mean you’ve never met a man that doesn’t or you would choose not to meet them if it wasn’t at the top of their preferences as it's the main thing I meet other men to do. It would be pointless me meeting them if they didn't want to enjoy it

Oh I understand now, I definitely should have been more clear on the post that it’s not a case of not enjoying it but more so it’s not at the top of the list of what I go into a meet gagging for or even with a long term partner "

its often the only thing on offer from me though.

26 weeks ago

Cali

Do you mean you’ve never met a man that doesn’t or you would choose not to meet them if it wasn’t at the top of their preferences as it's the main thing I meet other men to do. It would be pointless me meeting them if they didn't want to enjoy it

Oh I understand now, I definitely should have been more clear on the post that it’s not a case of not enjoying it but more so it’s not at the top of the list of what I go into a meet gagging for or even with a long term partner its often the only thing on offer from me though. "

Now that’s a different matter all together I think my mindset would be very different in that case

By *ames250122Man
26 weeks ago

Worcester

"Any other guys not the biggest fan of receiving head or is an unpopular opinion "

I do enjoy it personally but that’s just my personal preference and preferences differs for everyone. No one preference is right or wrong and just as there are some guys that don’t enjoy receiving oral there are also some woman that don’t like receiving oral. I do hope it’s not unpopular though, it’s nobody’s else’s business what you enjoy or don’t enjoy. It takes nothing away from them so why they would have a problem with someone else’s preference boggles my mind lol

26 weeks ago

"Any other guys not the biggest fan of receiving head or is an unpopular opinion

I do enjoy it personally but that’s just my personal preference and preferences differs for everyone. No one preference is right or wrong and just as there are some guys that don’t enjoy receiving oral there are also some woman that don’t like receiving oral. I do hope it’s not unpopular though, it’s nobody’s else’s business what you enjoy or don’t enjoy. It takes nothing away from them so why they would have a problem with someone else’s preference boggles my mind lol "

Just a conversation I had with a few friends recently and they said they were on the same wavelength as me with it which I was surprised at tbf. Yeah i agree be a bit weird if someone had a problem with someone’s preference

By (user no longer on site)
26 weeks ago

It Depends who’s doing it!

By *or-QueeningMan
26 weeks ago

Manchester

It depends. There are women who have given me the most incredible blow jobs, and there are others who were actually uncomfortable for me but I didn't want to hurt their feelings so I put up with it for as long as I could.

By *ablo minibar123Woman
26 weeks ago

Doesn't surprise me. Plenty of women hate receiving oral, so no surprise that some men aren't that keen on it either.

Post new Message to Thread