26 weeks ago

Nice penis op

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *tephTV67TV/TS
26 weeks ago

Cheshire

"Who what now?

Can you please expand??"

Female football manager pushed another manager last week. He just laughed it off.

By *ex Holes OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Up North

"Nice penis op"

It’s all yours

By *andwffMan
26 weeks ago

hereford

The shit would really have 'hit the fan' if the roles were reversed. She has come across as a bit of a hypocrite.

By *ools and the brainCouple
26 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

"Who what now?

Can you please expand??

Female football manager pushed another manager last week. He just laughed it off. "

You mean he didn't roll around on the ground for 20 mins like he'd been shot?

Is this another one of those non stories blown out of proportion by the media trying to create further divisions?

By *ex Holes OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Up North

"Who what now?

Can you please expand??

Female football manager pushed another manager last week. He just laughed it off.

Is this another one of those non stories blown out of proportion by the media trying to create further divisions?"

Not really, I think the only person blowing things way out of proportion was Emma Hayes

By *tephTV67TV/TS
26 weeks ago

Cheshire

"Who what now?

Can you please expand??

Is this another one of those non stories blown out of proportion by the media trying to create further divisions?"

You got it, seen two male managers in each others faces and it hardly got any traction. Admittedly it was at a Bolton match

By *wistntwirlCouple
26 weeks ago

Middle Land

Seems like she reacted to what she claimed to disapprove of by acting in that very way herself.

Looked a little pathetic and not at all sporting but then it's football and that's long how the game's been. Pathetic and not very sporting.

By *lderflowerappleWoman
26 weeks ago

Basingstoke

"Who what now?

Can you please expand??

Female football manager pushed another manager last week. He just laughed it off. "

Apparently she wasn't happy with his (quote) 'male aggression'. Yet it seems her 'female aggression' was perfectly acceptable to her. Such hypocrisy...

By *ycanNightsMan
26 weeks ago

Workington

I had to Google this ...

She clearly lost it in the moment and had to try and find a reason afterwards to try and justify her actions.

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man
26 weeks ago

BRIDPORT

Nobody has said it yet, shall I be the one, should I, oooo it’s so tempting but I don’t want to bring the OP’s thread into disrepute.

By *ou only live onceMan
26 weeks ago

London

"Nobody has said it yet, shall I be the one, should I, oooo it’s so tempting but I don’t want to bring the OP’s thread into disrepute. "

That it's all to do with the entitlement that surrounds Chelsea FC? Yeah, go for it.

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man
26 weeks ago

BRIDPORT

"Nobody has said it yet, shall I be the one, should I, oooo it’s so tempting but I don’t want to bring the OP’s thread into disrepute.

That it's all to do with the entitlement that surrounds Chelsea FC? Yeah, go for it.

"

Naaa, I was thinking of dropping the ‘H’ bomb.

By *midnight-Woman
26 weeks ago

She was wrong to react... And from what little I've read, it seems her actions were also wrong. I hate 'dissing' women, so hoping I've read a wrong /biassed view

By *inky_couple2020Couple
26 weeks ago

North West

I find it annoying that she lost it and made what seem to be baseless and potentially damaging accusations. And I have great respect for what Emma Haynes has achieved in women's football.

She accused Jonas Eidevall of masculine aggression and suggested he was booked for something aggressive. He was booked for over-celebrating Arsenal's winner right at the end and for leaving his technical area. I don't know whether she felt the over-celebrating was aggressive? Or the substance of what he said was aggressive? Maybe.

She accused him of getting into the face of Erin Cuthbert as she went to take a throw in but cameras show Cuthbert approached him rather than he approached her. He did yell towards her, which he shouldn't have done and he left his technical area at that point (presumably warned that time, then booked for the second infraction). Emma Haynes also implied that Eidevall's yellow card was directly as a result of the interaction with Cuthbert, which it wasn't. We don't know what Eidevall shouted towards Cuthbert for her to come over towards him, but then we can assume that the fourth official could hear. The whole single/multi ball system thing should just have been dealt with by reporting to the fourth official rather than jumping around outside the technical area and shouting at people.

I think Haynes handled the whole thing badly and came across as an unsporting loser. Had she just walked away then she could have maintained some moral high ground re: the technical area infractions and the shouting. I agree that had Eidevall pushed her, then the complexion on it would be seen to be quite different. I'm surprised that the FA didn't issue any kind of sanction, to be honest.

It's a shame that this has tainted the twilight of her club career here in England. And it's not her first misstep in recent weeks, however, she owned and apologised for the first one.

Overall, not a pleasant situation.

By *quirrel!Man
26 weeks ago

x

I hope all you ladies know how to take out your aggression on a man properly! - One body check just doesn’t cut it!

By *eacupsbearCouple
26 weeks ago

York

Emma Hayes has a history of needle with the Arsenal Manager.

It goes back to his first game in charge, and the opening game of the season back in 2021. Arsenal beat Chelsea and Jonas understandably celebrated rather enthusiastically, as any manager would on winning their first game in charge of a new club.

I was at that match, and there was absolutely no disrespect shown to Hayes... Yet she complained to anyone who would listen about it.

I didn't have much of a problem with Chelsea, men or women until she had a go..

Now I do.. just as much as I dislike our actual biggest rivals..

Hayes is a good manager, Chelsea women have been very successful since she took charge.. yet she is incredibly churlish at times. And not magnanimous at all..

I hope she never gets the England job..

Post new Message to Thread