Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Photographer for Fab photos

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
26 weeks ago

I’m rekindling my interest in photography and would love to try shooting with/for women and couples. It’s not something I’ve done before but is this a thing? I know some people have awesome semi pro Fab photos. Would anyone be interesting in collaborating or have any insights into this? I’ve just set up an insta with my non-spicy photos.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
26 weeks ago

Seems legit

26 weeks ago

I can’t tell if this is sarcastic or not, hahaha.

By *ot to giggleWoman
26 weeks ago

Coventry

oooh your too far - I need better pictures!!!!

By *-MrGatsby-.Man
26 weeks ago

London and Sandy

I think this should be a new section in FAB. I'm sure there's a number of people who could legitimately provide photography and video services for FAB members either for public or private use.

I'm currently providing such services for friends (on here).

By *ouples_EroticaXXXCouple
26 weeks ago

manchester

There are a few photographers on fab including ourselves (Will is a professional photographer all be it for a different genre than boudoir/portrait). It’s going to be hard starting out offering services as a man because it takes a lot of trust to let someone take intimate images of you. You also have to fight the fact that people often perceive this type of things as being pervy and just another way to get your rocks off.

26 weeks ago

This is true I guess.

26 weeks ago

I often travel for work so not impossible!

By *viatrixWoman
26 weeks ago

Redhill

There are thousands and thousands of self-proclaimed photographers and masseurs on Fab.

26 weeks ago

manchester

"There are thousands and thousands of self-proclaimed photographers and masseurs on Fab. "

All with ***** reviews on trust pilot

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
26 weeks ago

Gloucestershire

OP my advice would be to start off slowly and experiment with family and friends first - just basic portraiture stuff and learn about lighting. Lighting makes a massive difference to an image.

It's not easy taking 'erotic' images of people, no matter how fun it may sound.

Enjoy

26 weeks ago

manchester

"OP my advice would be to start off slowly and experiment with family and friends first - just basic portraiture stuff and learn about lighting. Lighting makes a massive difference to an image.

Enjoy "

I would second this.

“Light, Science & Magic An Introduction to Photographic Lighting” is a good book to start with.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
26 weeks ago

Leeds

"OP my advice would be to start off slowly and experiment with family and friends first - just basic portraiture stuff and learn about lighting. Lighting makes a massive difference to an image.

Enjoy "

This, plus not many trust a single male photographer - there's tons mostly with no pics to show.

I wouldn't trust anyone here to take my pics without some kind of portfolio.

Mrs

By *rsMistyPeaksWoman
26 weeks ago

Essex

I quite like doing my own. I know what I want to achieve. I trust myself not to put the images anywhere I don’t want them to go. I have realistic expectations of what I can achieve.

And I also know that if I try it on with myself afterwards, I’ll be fantastic

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

26 weeks ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Enjoy

I would second this.

“Light, Science & Magic An Introduction to Photographic Lighting” is a good book to start with."

My top tip would always be to practice on yourself first.

If you haven't the means to show people what you can do with your own photos, then it'll be an uphill struggle persuading anyone else that your skills behind a camera (or phone - I took plenty of mine that way) are worth them allowing you to ever shoot them.

Don't put the cart before the horse. Find someone comfortable enough to have repeat meets with you and then broach the subject later down the line. Over the years I've taken plenty for others, but never because I've advertised, sought out models or actively used it as a hook to get meets. It's just been something that evolved naturally.

By *alcon77Man
26 weeks ago

under the sun & the moon

"I quite like doing my own. I know what I want to achieve. I trust myself not to put the images anywhere I don’t want them to go. I have realistic expectations of what I can achieve.

And I also know that if I try it on with myself afterwards, I’ll be fantastic "

We should do some together

By *rsMistyPeaksWoman
26 weeks ago

Essex

"I quite like doing my own. I know what I want to achieve. I trust myself not to put the images anywhere I don’t want them to go. I have realistic expectations of what I can achieve.

And I also know that if I try it on with myself afterwards, I’ll be fantastic

We should do some together "

Oh. Hello

Post new Message to Thread