Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Suspenders....

Jump to newest

By *issHottieBottie OP   Woman
over a year ago

Kent

I'm not good with a suspender belt and those fiddly bloody things that attach your suspenders to your stockings so I've seen briefs that have the attachments on them.

But I'm sure you can get little clips to attach them instead of those fiddly things? Anyone seen any? Or am I just imagining it? X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Don't wear any sounds like an easier solution x

over a year ago

Kent

"Don't wear any sounds like an easier solution x"

Not an option. If only x

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

"I'm not good with a suspender belt"

Sorry but your profile pic says otherwise.

How you fill them is just as important, if not more, than how long it takes you to put them on

over a year ago

Fasten them on to the belt and put them on like tights, works a treat once you learn the best position

over a year ago

The old fashioned ones with the heavy duty buckles are the best, look great on any woman

over a year ago

Kent

"I'm not good with a suspender belt

Sorry but your profile pic says otherwise.

How you fill them is just as important, if not more, than how long it takes you to put them on "

They took me ages to get right and I ended up stressed out and hot and bothered (not in a good way) it's for a night out so I don't want a repeat of that lol x

over a year ago

Kent

"Fasten them on to the belt and put them on like tights, works a treat once you learn the best position"

Ooooh I like that idea! That would work for the brief ones too wouldn't it?? X

over a year ago

Kent

"The old fashioned ones with the heavy duty buckles are the best, look great on any woman"

Just seen some of those, the dress im wearing is very fitted so can't have anything sticking out.

over a year ago

Not an expert, but if its for a fitted dress what about those integrated stockings with attached suspender. Not hugely attractive but practical I suppose

over a year ago

"Not an expert, but if its for a fitted dress what about those integrated stockings with attached suspender. Not hugely attractive but practical I suppose "

Lol what's the point in them if they're not "hugely attractive"?

Attach first to either belt or briefs then put them on, how I do it.

They look good on you so persevere!

K x

over a year ago

Lol, I did say I wasn't an expert. What about just going commando ?

over a year ago

Kent

"Not an expert, but if its for a fitted dress what about those integrated stockings with attached suspender. Not hugely attractive but practical I suppose "

They won't do for this as its for a meet but I am going to get some if those for everyday they are better then tights x

over a year ago

Kent

"Lol, I did say I wasn't an expert. What about just going commando ?"

Definatejy not. Can't bear it x

By *onboy777Man
over a year ago

Newark

"I'm not good with a suspender belt and those fiddly bloody things that attach your suspenders to your stockings so I've seen briefs that have the attachments on them.

But I'm sure you can get little clips to attach them instead of those fiddly things? Anyone seen any? Or am I just imagining it? X "

Have you tried googling it to see if they do exist ?

over a year ago

Kent

"Not an expert, but if its for a fitted dress what about those integrated stockings with attached suspender. Not hugely attractive but practical I suppose

Lol what's the point in them if they're not "hugely attractive"?

Attach first to either belt or briefs then put them on, how I do it.

They look good on you so persevere!

K x "

That's the plan now. I've found some with the clips but they're all very thick and old fashioned looking x

over a year ago

Kent

"I'm not good with a suspender belt and those fiddly bloody things that attach your suspenders to your stockings so I've seen briefs that have the attachments on them.

But I'm sure you can get little clips to attach them instead of those fiddly things? Anyone seen any? Or am I just imagining it? X

Have you tried googling it to see if they do exist ? "

Yes finally found some but they are really chunky. Not really suitable. And not a big selection either x

over a year ago

Attach the stockings and then sit down n slip them on already attached did this last night so much easier as most men cant do it for you x

By *onboy777Man
over a year ago

Newark

Have you tried googling it to see if they do exist ?

Yes finally found some but they are really chunky. Not really suitable. And not a big selection either x"

Could be a market for them set up your own factory making them

over a year ago

In the 60s there was a roll on with stocking clips.... A friend of mine tried to find one on line recently... and couldn't....

'corsalette down....

over a year ago

"Fasten them on to the belt and put them on like tights, works a treat once you learn the best position

Ooooh I like that idea! That would work for the brief ones too wouldn't it?? X "

I'm another who gets not and flustered with suspenders. Never thought to do this thanks for the tip

over a year ago

Kent

"Fasten them on to the belt and put them on like tights, works a treat once you learn the best position

Ooooh I like that idea! That would work for the brief ones too wouldn't it?? X

I'm another who gets not and flustered with suspenders. Never thought to do this thanks for the tip"

I know!! Can't believe I didn't think of it! Much easier x

By *d_deeTV/TS
over a year ago

cheshire

its the clips at the back that I have a problem with, and when you think its on, pop, off it comes very frustrating.

Thanks gonna try clipping them on first

over a year ago

Good quality suspenders have larger, sturdier and more reliable clips and sliders, and are less fiddly to use.

over a year ago

Always attach mine then put then on like tights...... Works every time!!

over a year ago

Kent

"Good quality suspenders have larger, sturdier and more reliable clips and sliders, and are less fiddly to use.

"

Excellent! Thanks for the tip

By *hoosy_strumpetCouple
over a year ago

W F AREA

try the 8 strap ones, they are a LOT easier and not as fiddly

over a year ago

"Good quality suspenders have larger, sturdier and more reliable clips and sliders, and are less fiddly to use.

Excellent! Thanks for the tip "

I forgot to mention, try the ones from Stockings HQ. The clips and sliders are massive, as one can see from the pictures!

over a year ago

I regualrly get asked to check, straighten and re-fasten crystal's suspenders and it's something I'm now more than competent at doing. HottieBottie, I'm only offering because I'm nice like this, if you need an experienced suspender adjuster and ask me nicely I'm available!

over a year ago

Kent

"I regualrly get asked to check, straighten and re-fasten crystal's suspenders and it's something I'm now more than competent at doing. HottieBottie, I'm only offering because I'm nice like this, if you need an experienced suspender adjuster and ask me nicely I'm available!"

Aw thanks 2wheels, not often someone offers to do a kind and totally selfless act!!

By *anSusieCouple
over a year ago

Midlothian

"

i'm an expert + have no problems @ all with suspenders ...may be i should give lessons?

(susie)

over a year ago

"I regualrly get asked to check, straighten and re-fasten crystal's suspenders and it's something I'm now more than competent at doing. HottieBottie, I'm only offering because I'm nice like this, if you need an experienced suspender adjuster and ask me nicely I'm available!

Aw thanks 2wheels, not often someone offers to do a kind and totally selfless act!! "

See everyone on these forums thinks i'm just a moaning miserable bastard, but I'm actually a very kind and giving sort of guy.

Well when a great arse is involved at least...

over a year ago

Try suspender tights like my avatar?

over a year ago

"I regualrly get asked to check, straighten and re-fasten crystal's suspenders and it's something I'm now more than competent at doing. HottieBottie, I'm only offering because I'm nice like this, if you need an experienced suspender adjuster and ask me nicely I'm available!

Aw thanks 2wheels, not often someone offers to do a kind and totally selfless act!!

See everyone on these forums thinks i'm just a moaning miserable bastard, but I'm actually a very kind and giving sort of guy.

Well when a great arse is involved at least... "

I think your lovely

By *pecifically1Woman
over a year ago

Hull

what about a body stocking..everything attached but the necessary 'bits' are exposed...

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

The ones attached to knickers are rarely good ones and the stockings can pull the knickers down as time goes on - do you really want to spend the evening hoicking up yer drawers under a fitted dress?

The ones with metal clips are fantastic and if you go six or eight string you'll be wondering why you didn't do this before.

Otherwise go for a good brand with rubber not plastic buttons as they grip the stocking better. M&S do a basic black or white one in a little packet that's around £7 and is reliable.

Good luck. And if you go to a club other ladies can often help with reattachement if you ping!

over a year ago

I have some knicker ones from Ann summers really good ones as the suspender is thicker and the clip very sturdy and they are easier to put on also have some nice red lace ones from lovehoney and as above they sometimes can pull them down a little.

Post new Message to Thread