Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Safe space…

Jump to newest

By *adyBugs OP   Woman
26 weeks ago

cognito

…how ya doing? It’s nearly the weekend for most of us. It’s been a long week for a short week hasn’t it?

Anyway I’m feeling a little meh and cold today so come join me in the blanket and cushion fort for a cuddle puddle .

The only rule is…tell me somethings that made you sad this week AND/OR something that made you smile… And tell me what drinks you are bringing?

Missing a friend made me sad this week but also makes me smile remembering our times together. I’m having a Yorkshire bedtime brew

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he Flat CapsCouple
26 weeks ago

Pontypool

Hi _adybugs, Mrs McS here. I was sad this week because my elder is at uni and the theme they have this term is transformation. She's doing a sculpture of her young self, along the lines of what would you tell your younger self. I asked her what her answer was and she said - it'll be ok, you'll get through it. That brought tears to my eyes. What has made me happy is actually having the whole two weeks Easter break off to spend with both children. Enjoy your brew!

By *inky_couple2020Couple
26 weeks ago

North West

I've been sad to find out a very good friend of mine is having a tough time.

Today I was happy to spend the whole day with Mr KC, just us. We get to do the same tomorrow too

By *adyBugs OP   Woman
26 weeks ago

cognito

Ooh quality time with your loved ones is a great reason to smile Mrs McS & Mrs KC

By (user no longer on site)
26 weeks ago

My electric boiler said unbuilt dropped to 15c

By *inxy777Woman
26 weeks ago

essex

A patient, that I got her little something, lovely compliment made to me x.

By *he turned me GreyCouple
26 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

"…how ya doing? It’s nearly the weekend for most of us. It’s been a long week for a short week hasn’t it?

Anyway I’m feeling a little meh and cold today so come join me in the blanket and cushion fort for a cuddle puddle .

The only rule is…tell me somethings that made you sad this week AND/OR something that made you smile… And tell me what drinks you are bringing?

Missing a friend made me sad this week but also makes me smile remembering our times together. I’m having a Yorkshire bedtime brew "

Something sad infected sinuses....something happy, my placement has been signed off by the university I'm studying at, so I can start to get supervised clinical hours under my belt.....

Mr

By *inxy777Woman
26 weeks ago

essex

"A patient, that I got her little something, lovely compliment made to me x. "

Loss of a friend yesterday x

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
26 weeks ago

Manchester-ish

Always here for a cuddle puddle and I'll bring a chamomile tea with me.

I was happy to get a neck kiss while cooking tea this evening. It really made me smile.

The cost of a replacement car part really made me sad a few days ago. It would've been a family weekend away.

J

By *eliWoman
26 weeks ago

Hello Bugsy, can't miss one of your threads.

So something that's made me sad? Today. Repeatedly.

Something that made me happy?

Cuddling someone. Actually, I don't think I'd have got through today if it wasn't for them. Having their now in person friendship means a lot.

By *sWyldWoman
26 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Sad, someone's actions confirming how little they actually care about me.

Happy it stopped raining

By *uctifanoWoman
26 weeks ago

Glasgow

Sad my weeks holiday is coming to an end, happy I’ve had so much fun whilst off and still a bit to come

By *rHotNottsMan
26 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I caught with three people I haven’t seen for a year that made me happy & now sad to be leaving UK again tomorrow

I’m drinking Moscato, it’s really sweet but nice

By *midnight-Woman
26 weeks ago

Sad - i feel quite negative about myself at the moment for various reasons

Positive - Finally did my urine test, booked my bloods... And found the motivation to activate a 30 day gym pass... Just need to get ass in gear for an x-ray now.. So yeah.... One day at a time

By *hilloutMan
26 weeks ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Sad - returning to work after holidays

Happy - A patient who responded very well to an injection I gave his knee brought me a wonderful, home-made cheeseboard The gentleman is an 80 year old retired carpenter and used African wood in crafting it. Wonderful gesture.

By *nnCeeWoman
26 weeks ago

East of Eden, West of Hell

Sad - applied for a job on the other half of my team, but having spoken to the boss, I won't get it.

Happy - erm... I'll get back to you...

I've got a milky decaff coffee. Might have some biccies, too, if anyone wants one?

By *aiseiMan
26 weeks ago

Birmingham

Sad - just feeling it in general; nothing I do is bringing me much joy at the moment and very little feels positive overall.

Happy - brief moments where a few things have made me laugh (people, pets)

By *rdadjokesMan
26 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Sad - pockets have took a hit financially, also kinda feeling a bit low and not quite myself. but I will work through emotions.

Happy - lots of nice things planned on my annual leave and things will all work out I always try and look for postives

By *yreGuy99Man
26 weeks ago

Wyre/Persh

Sad because I recently had to have my boxer put down. She was the only light in my life.

Happy for being alive and in fairly good health I guess.

Post new Message to Thread