Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I’m not doing that!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
26 weeks ago

Have you found yourself saying this about a sexual act, but completely changing your mind when you’re in the moment? Do you let the horn take over?

If you have, are you happy you tried it? Maybe found something new you like even though you previously thought you wouldn’t? Or is it down as a 'never again'?

Lots of questions! Em’s thread got me thinking…

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *sWyldWoman
26 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Sometimes the more I hear about the things others get up to the more I think I'm boring. I'm ok with that.

By *ools and the brainCouple
26 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

"Have you found yourself saying this about a sexual act, but completely changing your mind when you’re in the moment? Do you let the horn take over?

If you have, are you happy you tried it? Maybe found something new you like even though you previously thought you wouldn’t? Or is it down as a 'never again'?

Lots of questions! Em’s thread got me thinking…"

Yeah this one time at band camp....

26 weeks ago

"Have you found yourself saying this about a sexual act, but completely changing your mind when you’re in the moment? Do you let the horn take over?

Lots of questions! Em’s thread got me thinking…

Yeah this one time at band camp...."

I remember it well.

By (user no longer on site)
26 weeks ago

There's things I liked that now repulse me.

I seem to go off stuff more.

By *oodmessMan
26 weeks ago

yumsville

Once tried fitting my cock into a toilet roll, then a kitchen roll, then a pringles can.. It as a little trickier when I got to an exhaust pipe as I couldn't run at 30mph.

26 weeks ago

"Once tried fitting my cock into a toilet roll, then a kitchen roll, then a pringles can.. It as a little trickier when I got to an exhaust pipe as I couldn't run at 30mph."

Whatever gets you off, I guess! I’m not here to kink shame.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

26 weeks ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Lots of questions! Em’s thread got me thinking…"

Yes.

And that's all the detail I'm sharing in public......

26 weeks ago

"

I seem to go off stuff more."

I’m kinda the same. There’s things I thought I’d be into but the reality of it put me off.

26 weeks ago

"Once tried fitting my cock into a toilet roll, then a kitchen roll, then a pringles can.. It as a little trickier when I got to an exhaust pipe as I couldn't run at 30mph."

This reminded me of a local news story when they finally caught the guy that was leaving "odd emissions" in local car exhausts.

26 weeks ago

Once. I always wanted to get pegged

So I let her,…. I then became a rubber cock slut and tried 3 or four different positions.. haha.

I’ve never done it again since. I hope o feel sexy enough with a woman again to try it.

But it never comes up in conversations.

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan
26 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Do you let the horn take over?"

I used to, for sure.

I think I have more self-control now that I’m older (or wiser?) I’m definitely more assertive, or less compliant.

It might partly be down to having tried most things over the years. I can be more certain about not liking something.

26 weeks ago

I actually have a good story about this but it's watersports and bdsm related so I'll leave it for a more appropriate thread instead of subjecting this one to it

26 weeks ago

"I actually have a good story about this but it's watersports and bdsm related so I'll leave it for a more appropriate thread instead of subjecting this one to it "

Oh go on! Please do share

By *cLovin2Man
26 weeks ago

Reading

"Once tried fitting my cock into a toilet roll, then a kitchen roll, then a pringles can.. It as a little trickier when I got to an exhaust pipe as I couldn't run at 30mph.

This reminded me of a local news story when they finally caught the guy that was leaving "odd emissions" in local car exhausts."

Yeah baby, you love it don't you, you dirty little diesel whore.

26 weeks ago

"

I seem to go off stuff more.

"

People put me off stuff, but then again just as much as somebody could get me into something.

I think that’s what I mean, when I say, I like connections with people.

By *oodmessMan
26 weeks ago

yumsville

"Once tried fitting my cock into a toilet roll, then a kitchen roll, then a pringles can.. It as a little trickier when I got to an exhaust pipe as I couldn't run at 30mph.

This reminded me of a local news story when they finally caught the guy that was leaving "odd emissions" in local car exhausts."

It wasn't me

By *oodmessMan
26 weeks ago

yumsville

This reminded me of a local news story when they finally caught the guy that was leaving "odd emissions" in local car exhausts.

Yeah baby, you love it don't you, you dirty little diesel whore. "

Didn't want to boast tbh

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
26 weeks ago

Manchester-ish

I got my first facial last night! Always swore that it wasn't for me. Turns out it can be really hot. Who knew?!

J

26 weeks ago

"I got my first facial last night! Always swore that it wasn't for me. Turns out it can be really hot. Who knew?!

J"

Wooo! Go you

By *ongJohnSilva08Man
26 weeks ago

Right up your street

DVP

Never thought I’d do that…. But in the moment, yep it happened

By *omsoftbumMan
26 weeks ago

cheshire

First time tasting cum I wanted to let him finish in my mouth I wussed out but then I sucked and licked him clean xx

By *midnight-Woman
26 weeks ago

I mean there was a LOT that i recoiled from in the early days - esp CMNF, watersports and rimming.... Seems once the seed is set and i mull it over, it becomes reality fairly soon after

By *entleswinger69Man
26 weeks ago

exeter

Squirted all over me, loved it

Post new Message to Thread