Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Ladies - swallowing….

Jump to newest

By *odgerMoore OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Carlisle

I know there are a few ( weirdos - not judging!!) that don’t swallow or don’t like to swallow because of the taste… have you tried snorting it instead?? My guess is most of you won’t be able to resist next time tou get the opportunity!!

Opinions?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ighland couple 99Couple
26 weeks ago

Inverness

Sounds horrible

By (user no longer on site)
26 weeks ago

Guys really don't discriminate against holes as long as it goes in do they.. noses for hoses.

By *ild_oatsMan
26 weeks ago

the land of saints & sinners

Gives a whole new meaning to doing a line….

By *imply DeeWoman
26 weeks ago

Wherever

Have you OP? Have a try next time, and tell us how it went. I’m intrigued.

26 weeks ago

I mean, I see women blowing their noses all the time… so who nose, they might already be doing it!!

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
26 weeks ago

Manchester-ish

I once mistimed my swallow and ended up with it coming down my nose from the inside! Interesting sinus sensation.

J

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
26 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

"I know there are a few ( weirdos - not judging!!) that don’t swallow or don’t like to swallow because of the taste… have you tried snorting it instead?? My guess is most of you won’t be able to resist next time tou get the opportunity!!

Opinions? "

They are weird todge... You on the other hand are able to get your skinny 'love' inside a nostril with room to spare and no snorting necessary.

Line up for Todge's Skinny Lurrrrve !

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

26 weeks ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I know there are a few ( weirdos - not judging!!) that don’t swallow or don’t like to swallow because of the taste… have you tried snorting it instead?? My guess is most of you won’t be able to resist next time tou get the opportunity!!

Opinions?

They are weird todge... You on the other hand are able to get your skinny 'love' inside a nostril with room to spare and no snorting necessary.

Line up for Todge's Skinny Lurrrrve !"

That sounds like something they'd serve at Starbucks on Valentines....

By *odgerMoore OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Carlisle

Opinions?

Line up for Todge's Skinny Lurrrrve !"

Can i just say those nostrils of yours look mighty purrrrty !!!

26 weeks ago

I was looking for a new degrading act, huh.

Thanks op

By *odgerMoore OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Carlisle

"I was looking for a new degrading act, huh.

Thanks op "

Youre very welcome!!! Granny is my secret sub so keep it to yourself she gets all argumentative if i tell anyone - discretion and all that - but between you and me she’s absolutely filthy….

By *ed VoluptaWoman
26 weeks ago

Wirral.

Opinions? "

Oh OP, I don't know which is worse, the taste or the smell! Can I forgo both procedures & just have you squirt on my tits?

By *odgerMoore OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Carlisle

Opinions?

Oh OP, I don't know which is worse, the taste or the smell! Can I forgo both procedures & just have you squirt on my tits? "

Its a deal!!! Im not a monster!! Happy to compromise… pm me the details

By *ed VoluptaWoman
26 weeks ago

Wirral.

Opinions?

Oh OP, I don't know which is worse, the taste or the smell! Can I forgo both procedures & just have you squirt on my tits?

Its a deal!!! Im not a monster!! Happy to compromise… pm me the details "

Your jiz, my boobs Todge. Match made in heaven

By *odgerMoore OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Carlisle

Opinions?

Its a deal!!! Im not a monster!! Happy to compromise… pm me the details

Your jiz, my boobs Todge. Match made in heaven "

Sounds quite complicated- lets discuss it over the bonnet of my 3 wheeler in a local beauty spot off the M53

By *ippyXXXMan
26 weeks ago

Tamworth

Women who swallow, enjoy actually doing it to please their man..

I don't judge a woman who won't..hey, that's their preference..

By *achel SmythTV/TS
26 weeks ago

Farnborough

I do love swallowing … but would have thought the viscosity of it would make it hard to snort!!

I have however snorted Tequilla a few times! … that is not for the faint hearted!

R xx

By *odgerMoore OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Carlisle

"I do love swallowing … but would have thought the viscosity of it would make it hard to snort!!

I have however snorted Tequilla a few times! … that is not for the faint hearted!

R xx"

Not all heroes wear capes… just saying!!!

By *aiseiMan
26 weeks ago

Birmingham

"Guys really don't discriminate against holes as long as it goes in do they.. noses for hoses. "

Nasal sex ftw…..

By *carlettxStaxCouple
23 weeks ago

Nottingham

I've definitely accidentally I should say got it up Scarletts nose before but I don't think she's ever intentionally snorted it lol

And she's done lots of cum related play so maybe I'll get her to try lol

By *odgerMoore OP   Man
23 weeks ago

Carlisle

"I've definitely accidentally I should say got it up Scarletts nose before but I don't think she's ever intentionally snorted it lol

And she's done lots of cum related play so maybe I'll get her to try lol"

Sadly it’s only my cum that is allowable for this experiment…. Luckily I have some space in the diary….

23 weeks ago

I like to give it back. It’s yours. You keep it

By *odgerMoore OP   Man
23 weeks ago

Carlisle

"I like to give it back. It’s yours. You keep it "

Well thats just plain ungrateful

By *rucey_BigBallsMan
23 weeks ago

London

I don't mind if they don't swallow, seeing it drip down their body from boobs over midriff is also pretty special

By *odgerMoore OP   Man
23 weeks ago

Carlisle

"I don't mind if they don't swallow, seeing it drip down their body from boobs over midriff is also pretty special "

Thats helped me focus on work Brucey!!!

By *rucey_BigBallsMan
23 weeks ago

London

"I don't mind if they don't swallow, seeing it drip down their body from boobs over midriff is also pretty special

Thats helped me focus on work Brucey!!! "

Did I just turn a man on? What a day!

Post new Message to Thread