Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The anticipation

Jump to newest

By *verageSausage OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Flintshire

It's coming .. it's coming....

Does anyone else feel those stomach churning pangs of anticipation as we suddenly realise that it is coming?

Any second now..... it's due, it's due!

It's like standing in line at the local glory hole....

They're coming and I'm only seventh in the queue now!

Oh, they're coming over the brow of the hill, yes, yes!

Oh yes, they're coming in my street....

but wait, oh no, they've stopped off to give one to that slut who lives at number 2?

Well I never, sooner or later they will come to me. And right now they are doing their best to smash my back doors in.

And now they've dumped it in my wheelie bin.....

Just another day in receiving a delivery from Amazon.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ensuallover1000Man
26 weeks ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

I especially love the feature on the site wherein on the day of delivery, as the delivery time draws near, you can monitor live on the provided map, how many stops away your parcel is.

That’s mightily exciting stuff that is

By *verageSausage OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Flintshire

"I especially love the feature on the site wherein on the day of delivery, as the delivery time draws near, you can monitor live on the provided map, how many stops away your parcel is.

That’s mightily exciting stuff that is "

Ya got me there!

I'm with ya 100%

When the map pops up, I am constantly wondering to myself "So, how many drops per hour can an amazon deliverer earn?" "So, if I look on gurgle earth, how many miles have they driven" "so, how much petrol have they used so far" "Is it really worth while to earn money delivering for Amazon?"

By (user no longer on site)
26 weeks ago

It’s like meeting a new profile from fab. I always feel they’re 8 stops away.

26 weeks ago

As soon as I get that order confirmation I’m at the window

I have no patience.

By *ot to giggleWoman
26 weeks ago

Coventry

Or the one where your watching the map .. they are a street away, you need to refresh the page, your Internet hanging .. grrrr ... it blinks, flashes and ... you get a message to say you weren't in for your delivery and they dropping the 4ft square frame thing at the local post office!!!

when did i go out!!!

26 weeks ago

I have all my deliveries to a locker now. It’s far easier and free delivery too.

26 weeks ago

"Or the one where your watching the map .. they are a street away, you need to refresh the page, your Internet hanging .. grrrr ... it blinks, flashes and ... you get a message to say you weren't in for your delivery and they dropping the 4ft square frame thing at the local post office!!!

when did i go out!!!"

Mine bang on the door like they're trying to break in, throw the parcel down and then they're half way down the street before I get to the door.

It's great.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
26 weeks ago

little house on the praire

I can see them out my front window and they can see me getting up. But they just drop it at the door

Post new Message to Thread