Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

2024, is it your year?

Jump to newest

By *iss.Bella. OP   Woman
26 weeks ago

North Wales

Now that the first quarter of the year is done. How's it looking for you?

For me, it's the brightest year I've had probably since COVID and the lockdown. It seems things are slowly falling into place, my confidence is building and my new chapter is very much well on its way

For those of you who are on the flip side. Please remember, nothing is forever and it may not feel like it right now but in time, be it weeks, months possibly years, you will find yourself again you've got through all the other challenges life has thrown your way and this one is no exception. Baby steps, you've got this

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
26 weeks ago

I had a few weeks this year of actually been happy, but I'm sure a certain person can sense this then decides to bring everything crashing down.

So no, probably not. But I reckon it's my last year of doing the sex stuff.

Then I'm just gonna eat hash browns for every meal and fuck trying to pull guys. Bring on 2025!

By *allandathleticMan
26 weeks ago

Asgard

It will be when this rain stops and the weather turns!

Aside from that. Yeah. This year is looking much better than last year. But I won't count my chickens.

26 weeks ago

North Wales

"

Then I'm just gonna eat hash browns for every meal and fuck trying to pull guys. Bring on 2025!

"

You know, that sounds like one hell of a plan!

But I do hope that person doesn't come along and fuck it all up for you. Sounds like they need to fall of the earth if I'm honest

26 weeks ago

North Wales

"It will be when this rain stops and the weather turns!

Aside from that. Yeah. This year is looking much better than last year. But I won't count my chickens."

The drier weather certainly will be very welcome. Well my fingers are crossed that you've counted your chickens correctly

By *allandathleticMan
26 weeks ago

Asgard

Aside from that. Yeah. This year is looking much better than last year. But I won't count my chickens.

The drier weather certainly will be very welcome. Well my fingers are crossed that you've counted your chickens correctly "

1 2 4 6 9... something like that

By *agerMorganMan
26 weeks ago

Canvey Island

A lot of big changes coming for me this year, major certification underway for me personally as well as sorting a place of my own out.

By *viatrixWoman
26 weeks ago

Redhill

It’s been quite bright so far

My mum died in horrific circumstances in 2022 and last year I had a major operation and we had a massive problem with our house, things are much calmer now and they’d better stay that way!

By *izandpaulCouple
26 weeks ago

merseyside

I had cancer.

Had surgery, radiotherapy and chemo.

It was brutal but now had all clear, although 3 monthly checks to make sure no return for the next 5 years.

Back to work, which is brilliant, had first holiday with another couple booked.

I'm a bit skinny but slowly putting weight back on.

Confidence coming back, slowly getting back into meets

Life's good and it's a reminder that life is very dear and can be snapped away at any time.

If you get up in the morning, have a terrible day, you are still very privileged to be able to have that day, one day you won't.

Be happy, have fun, say yes to everything.

26 weeks ago

It certainly is, first time in my life I'm focusing on myself, my needs and my goals.. that freedom is amazing. I still have a lot of work to do on myself but this year, I'm happy.

By *luebell888Woman
26 weeks ago

Glasgowish

"I had cancer.

It was brutal but now had all clear, although 3 monthly checks to make sure no return for the next 5 years.

Life's good and it's a reminder that life is very dear and can be snapped away at any time.

If you get up in the morning, have a terrible day, you are still very privileged to be able to have that day, one day you won't.

"

Well put. Glad you are on the mend and feeling positive.x

26 weeks ago

Sounds like a plan. I’m in.

26 weeks ago

North Wales

The drier weather certainly will be very welcome. Well my fingers are crossed that you've counted your chickens correctly

1 2 4 6 9... something like that "

You just had to put 6 and 9 together, didn't you?

26 weeks ago

North Wales

"A lot of big changes coming for me this year, major certification underway for me personally as well as sorting a place of my own out. "

Change is good I wish you all the look with your own place too, here's to freedom

26 weeks ago

North Wales

"A lot of big changes coming for me this year, major certification underway for me personally as well as sorting a place of my own out.

Change is good I wish you all the look with your own place too, here's to freedom "

**Luck

26 weeks ago

North Wales

"It’s been quite bright so far

My mum died in horrific circumstances in 2022 and last year I had a major operation and we had a massive problem with our house, things are much calmer now and they’d better stay that way! "

Ahh I'm sorry for your loss here's to living life in her memory and glad to hear your health is on the up

26 weeks ago

North Wales

"I had cancer.

"

Puts things into perspective such a positive take on it all to happiness and health for 2024 and beyond

26 weeks ago

North Wales

"It certainly is, first time in my life I'm focusing on myself, my needs and my goals.. that freedom is amazing. I still have a lot of work to do on myself but this year, I'm happy."

If you don't look after yourself, no one else will. Glad you're happy and getting there

By *eroLondonMan
26 weeks ago

Mayfair

The first quarter started off with mind-blowing decisions of an emotive nature and closed off with a needless bereavement.

I'm hoping the year henceforth will be a little more upbeat, p+sitive and happier.

By *sWyldWoman
26 weeks ago

Edinburgh

This year will be what I make it and I'm determined to make it one I enjoy.

Currently waiting on something important and then plans will be confirmed

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan
26 weeks ago

Glasgow

Every year is my year. Being an optimist is great.

By *heGateKeeperMan
26 weeks ago

Stratford

Great thread & I’ll try and be as frank as possible.

In short yes, because I’ve had a re-think and accepting that it’s a transitional year but an exciting one.

I have two amazing holidays planned as well as the aim of sitting with a mortgage advisor by the end of the year.

My life is ultimately quite chaotic. I make time for everything, but just and when it doesn’t always go to plan I find myself having to defend my decisions and choices and priorities. But I’ve stopped doing that because they are my decisions and I can’t please everyone

I have nothing to complain about. I have an excellent job, a great family, some top friends and some cool acquaintances. I get to follow my favourite football team all around Europe & ultimate don’t really ‘answer’ to anyone so as ur stands 2024 looks upbeat and positive

By *antastic_Mr_Fox_76Man
26 weeks ago

District 13

100% yes but not in the boudoir

To be fair my live has been on an upward spiral since Feb 2020

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
26 weeks ago

little house on the praire

After the last two horrendous years nothing has happened. It's been quite and I hope it continues

By *r Potato HeadMan
26 weeks ago

Manchester

Not the greatest year so far, a lot of that is a carry on from last year. Just when you think things are getting there, something slaps you round the head.

A couple of good things planned, so hopefully the good will outweigh the bad.

By *illie fitMan
26 weeks ago

wonderland

This year so far, my friend died, mother nearly did, mother in law getting ever closer, Klopp is leaving, boiler broke, tumble dryer broke, daughter costing a fortune, car failed the mot, shower gone wrong and to top it off the dog is poorly

Oh and don’t forget the weathers been shite

In the middle of all that got a meet and couldn’t stay stiff

All in all not too bad so far

Post new Message to Thread