Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fuckboys

Jump to newest

By *c_69 OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Your Town!!

I keep hearing this ...no fuck boys !!.. what the fuck is a fuck boy !?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *allySlinkyWoman
26 weeks ago

Leeds

Did you hear it in church on Easter Sunday ?

By *NewBNWOMan
26 weeks ago

back

"I keep hearing this ...no fuck boys !!.. what the fuck is a fuck boy !?"

The boys you warn your daughter about but she interested anyway? Then complains after when she hurt. That's the sort I think

By *iss.Bella.Woman
26 weeks ago

North Wales

[Removed by poster at 04/04/24 08:34:28]

By (user no longer on site)
26 weeks ago

Someone who gives a fake name, usually Marcus, with a ego so fragile they should come with an up this way sticker. Calls you babe or pet names constantly because they don't know what the fuck your name is. Has two phones, one for 'work purposes' with more girls names in it than mambo no5. Can't walk past any window without looking into it and thinks going to the gym is a personality. Thinks you get pregnant just by them winking at you and can go 'all night long'. Wants you to suck their dick for hours but allergic to your pussy.

Think that covers it

By *hat.VWE.TradieMan
26 weeks ago

More names than mambo no5 that did make me chuckle

By *rixie_BlondeWoman
26 weeks ago

London (She/Her)

"Someone who gives a fake name, usually Marcus, with a ego so fragile they should come with an up this way sticker. Calls you babe or pet names constantly because they don't know what the fuck your name is. Has two phones, one for 'work purposes' with more girls names in it than mambo no5. Can't walk past any window without looking into it and thinks going to the gym is a personality. Thinks you get pregnant just by them winking at you and can go 'all night long'. Wants you to suck their dick for hours but allergic to your pussy.

Think that covers it "

No, they’re all called Jay. At least 3/4 of men on fab claim to be called Jay. Maybe 4/5s. I speak with multiple “Jay”s every day

By *iddlesticksMan
26 weeks ago

My nan’s spare room.

"Someone who gives a fake name, usually Marcus, with a ego so fragile they should come with an up this way sticker. Calls you babe or pet names constantly because they don't know what the fuck your name is. Has two phones, one for 'work purposes' with more girls names in it than mambo no5. Can't walk past any window without looking into it and thinks going to the gym is a personality. Thinks you get pregnant just by them winking at you and can go 'all night long'. Wants you to suck their dick for hours but allergic to your pussy.

Think that covers it "

You’re not wrong babe.

By *eronicaExplorerWoman
26 weeks ago

London

Think that covers it "

Brilliant

Dont forget cars, they have a serious thing for cars.

By *empest2KMan
26 weeks ago

Derby

Think that covers it "

OMG! I've met a few guys called Marcus during my visits to clubs and parties, and most (but not all) have been like this... but I hadn't noticed this correlation until now!

By *imply DeeWoman
26 weeks ago

Wherever

Fuckboy (noun) - supposedly grown up man who likes to play playground/schoolyard type like games, in order to have sex with as much partners as possible.

Usually cute so often comes unnoticed, until he does.

26 weeks ago

"Fuckboy (noun) - supposedly grown up man who likes to play playground/schoolyard type like games, in order to have sex with as much partners as possible.

Usually cute so often comes unnoticed, until he does. "

Take off the cute bit, this is just all guys on fab?

By *a LunaWoman
26 weeks ago

South

Folk who say “alright Babe, cor you’re gorgeous, fancy a ride on my love pump?”

Then they mutter sweet nothings as they smash your back doors in. Tell you that your arse is the only arse they are licking.

Meanwhile, they’ve got more folk lined up than a Next sale queue.

By *rispyDuckMan
26 weeks ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

"I keep hearing this ...no fuck boys !!.. what the fuck is a fuck boy !?"

I’m a fuck boy lol

OPPs I made an error I meant ‘fuck gentleman’ haha

By *imply DeeWoman
26 weeks ago

Wherever

"Fuckboy (noun) - supposedly grown up man who likes to play playground/schoolyard type like games, in order to have sex with as much partners as possible.

Take off the cute bit, this is just all guys on fab?

"

Let me think

26 weeks ago

Think that covers it

Brilliant

Dont forget cars, they have a serious thing for cars. "

a fiesta St with a pop bang map is not a real car

26 weeks ago

Think that covers it

No, they’re all called Jay. At least 3/4 of men on fab claim to be called Jay. Maybe 4/5s. I speak with multiple “Jay”s every day"

Just to clarify my solitary ‘J’ stands for Jimmy my nickname, I am out of those incriminating statistics

By *icolerobbieCouple
26 weeks ago

walsall

I always thought that they were the good looking gym going well manicured type guys who are just interested in fucking as many partners as possible. They have no interest in a relationship at all. These are the guys that some ladies think that they can change. You’ll hear some ladies talking about how their bf is frightened of commitment and needs to man up etc, usually followed by “his loss” when he inevitably dumps them for the bestie.

Of course, this is only my opinion.

26 weeks ago

Think that covers it

No, they’re all called Jay. At least 3/4 of men on fab claim to be called Jay. Maybe 4/5s. I speak with multiple “Jay”s every day"

Oh god this...

26 weeks ago

"Folk who say “alright Babe, cor you’re gorgeous, fancy a ride on my love pump?”

Then they mutter sweet nothings as they smash your back doors in. Tell you that your arse is the only arse they are licking.

Meanwhile, they’ve got more folk lined up than a Next sale queue."

Exactly this

By *ora the explorerWoman
26 weeks ago

Paradise, Herts

"I always thought that they were the good looking gym going well manicured type guys who are just interested in fucking as many partners as possible. They have no interest in a relationship at all. These are the guys that some ladies think that they can change. You’ll hear some ladies talking about how their bf is frightened of commitment and needs to man up etc, usually followed by “his loss” when he inevitably dumps them for the bestie.

Of course, this is only my opinion."

This is pretty much what I thought too

26 weeks ago

Usually cute so often comes unnoticed, until he does. "

So they’re a male slut?

By *mber SkiesWoman
26 weeks ago

Cardiff-ish

Is someone I wouldn’t meet

By *odgerMooreMan
26 weeks ago

Carlisle

Is it not just another name for a ‘player’? Someone who just wants the sex without the relationship? They invariably think that Andrew whatever his name is - is a guru and preaches a valid value set and women are just spunk tanks that need ‘conquering’ used and left as they move on to the next one. That was my take … someone earlier said basically all the guys on fab… I think we should avoid pigeon holing every bloke on here as being the same - but a swinging site is bound to attract them as they also don’t know what swinging is about - isn’t it just full of sluts that want fucking 24/7??

Anyway … i need more coffee… and more boobs in my inbox!!

By *eliWoman
26 weeks ago

So they’re a male slut? "

You can be a very successful manslut and go about it ethically. Without ridiculous games.

26 weeks ago

So they’re a male slut?

You can be a very successful manslut and go about it ethically. Without ridiculous games. "

So it’s the game playing? (Whatever that is!!)

26 weeks ago

Usually manipulative in a really toxic way.

By *arshacdTV/TS
26 weeks ago

leeds

Nailed it!

By *lue RascalMan
26 weeks ago

Cheshire Liverpool Manchester

"No, they’re all called Jay. At least 3/4 of men on fab claim to be called Jay. Maybe 4/5s. I speak with multiple “Jay”s every day"

She’s a liar! Oh wait..

By *electableicecreamMan
26 weeks ago

The West

So they’re a male slut?

You can be a very successful manslut and go about it ethically. Without ridiculous games. "

Confirmed. My manslut faze was delightful and didn't require messin anyone around.

By *allandathleticMan
26 weeks ago

Asgard

I like slutty sex. But not with the many. I prefer to push each others boundaries and find that special comfort where anything goes but is mutually respectful.

A fuck boy. Or my understanding of it. Is a dude who only wants sex.

Which provided its clear from the beginning I don't see an issue.

However, most of my best sex has been with someone I fully understand and know their limits.

No good finding out, Mrs gives it all the beans, actually doesn't like a digit in her arse. When your already a knuckle deep.

26 weeks ago

"Nailed it!"

That’s what the fuckboy said

By *eronicaExplorerWoman
26 weeks ago

London

"Nailed it!

That’s what the fuckboy said "

Hahaha