FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Wednesday's Late Late Nocturnal Thread©™.

Jump to newest

By *eroLondon OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Mayfair

London calling to the faraway Fab towns, Nocturnal is here so all gather 'round.

London calling to the swing underworld, Come out from the shadows you Fab boys and girls!

Good Evening Lådies, Géntlemen, Nøn-Bìnaríes and Persons of Interest, and welcome to the

-Wednesday Nocturnal Thread©™-

Why not stop by on this twilight neutral ground and say Hello. Tell us what you've been up to or join us for some frivolous chat until midnight...

Newbies, Veterans, Lurkers, Stalwarts, Night-shifters and Nightcrawlers, Pillow Talkers and Insomniacs are all very welcome. So join the midnight fellowship with alacrity.

Don't be shy — come and say Hi.

°

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inky_couple2020Couple
26 weeks ago

North West

Good evening!

By *coobyABCMan
26 weeks ago

Aberdeen

Getting in early tonight

By *eroLondon OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Mayfair

"Good evening! "

G°°D Evening to KC² !

You are tonight's F¹rst poster! A clåndestine encounter of tea, cake, fizz and flirts awaits you. Enquire within. Don't delay!

Thank you for putting me out of my misery with this rather s l o w thread...

26 weeks ago

North West

Whoop whoop!

Good evening, Nerø. We've had a lovely day out with our daughter, to the cinema and for a meal after.

I've dealt with some Dadmin and now we're watching Surgeons At The Edge of Life whilst eating custard.

By *obilebottomMan
26 weeks ago

All over

Well I thought I pop in for a few mins with some cinnamon buns

By *eroLondon OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Mayfair

"Getting in early tonight "

scoobyABC, are you getting into your Sporran early? Good evening ² U.

By *eroLondon OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Mayfair

"Whoop whoop!

Good evening, Nerø. We've had a lovely day out with our daughter, to the cinema and for a meal after.

I've dealt with some Dadmin and now we're watching Surgeons At The Edge of Life whilst eating custard. "

KC², this sounds like a double-deuce of a fantastic day! Did MicroKC enjoy herself? Were there lashings of ginger beer and sherbets around the dining table?

26 weeks ago

North West

"Whoop whoop!

I've dealt with some Dadmin and now we're watching Surgeons At The Edge of Life whilst eating custard.

KC², this sounds like a double-deuce of a fantastic day! Did MicroKC enjoy herself? Were there lashings of ginger beer and sherbets around the dining table? "

Micro one had an absolute whale of a time. She had the very best day. There was apple juice and ice cream for the kids

My father had forgotten how to lock his door. Again

By *eroLondon OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Mayfair

"Well I thought I pop in for a few mins with some cinnamon buns "

If I was that way /inclined/ you would have me in a heartbeat. I love cinnåmon! Good evening, _obilebottom!

By *ildbillkidMan
26 weeks ago

where the road goes on forever

Howdy y'all, a beautiful day out there 70 degrees ,that's around 22c to y'all,bright sunshine

By *eroLondon OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Mayfair

"Whoop whoop!

KC², this sounds like a double-deuce of a fantastic day! Did MicroKC enjoy herself? Were there lashings of ginger beer and sherbets around the dining table?

·

Micro one had an absolute whale of a time. She had the very best day. There was apple juice and ice cream for the kids

My father had forgotten how to lock his door. Again "

Just get rid of the door. Problem solved.

By *eliWoman
26 weeks ago

Hello Nero et al!

I'm currently packing (faffing) for a London trip. I've still got to have an everything shower.

Hope your nights are going well! x

By *eroLondon OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Mayfair

"Howdy y'all, a beautiful day out there 70 degrees ,that's around 22c to y'all,bright sunshine "

It's Wíldbïllkìd! Our beloved resident meteorologist from across the turquoise shores! How are you Bill?

By *obilebottomMan
26 weeks ago

All over

"Well I thought I pop in for a few mins with some cinnamon buns

If I was that way /inclined/ you would have me in a heartbeat. I love cinnåmon! Good evening, _obilebottom!"

Lol, good evening. My cinnamon buns come with absolutely no strings attached. Plenty of cinnamon and a crispy top

By *eroLondon OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Mayfair

"Hello Nero et al!

I'm currently packing (faffing) for a London trip. I've still got to have an everything shower.

Hope your nights are going well! x"

Good evening Mèlí. Pack well those Gucci Trunks and portable wardrobes (the ones that people use for a sea-faring voyage). London beckons!

By *nnCeeWoman
26 weeks ago

East of Eden, West of Hell

Good evening Noccers xx

I hope your Hump Day has treated you well x

By *eroLondon OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Mayfair

If I was that way /inclined/ you would have me in a heartbeat. I love cinnåmon! Good evening, _obilebottom!

·

Lol, good evening. My cinnamon buns come with absolutely no strings attached. Plenty of cinnamon and a crispy top "

May I please have one¹ and a half½? Thank you.

26 weeks ago

North West

"Whoop whoop!

·

Just get rid of the door. Problem solved. "

Ohhhhhh, I've contemplated many, many solutions

By *ildbillkidMan
26 weeks ago

"Howdy y'all, a beautiful day out there 70 degrees ,that's around 22c to y'all,bright sunshine

It's Wíldbïllkìd! Our beloved resident meteorologist from across the turquoise shores! How are you Bill?"

I'm good, and you?

By *eroLondon OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Mayfair

"Good evening Noccers xx

I hope your Hump Day has treated you well x"

ÉnnÇee, this is the place to be, Rebel MC. Welcome to the Nocturnal Thread! Today has treated me well. How about you?

By *ildbillkidMan
26 weeks ago

Today on this date in 1973, the first cell phone call was made, by a employee at Motorola to the bell labs at att, roaming chargers might have applied

By *eroLondon OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Mayfair

"Whoop whoop!

·

·

Ohhhhhh, I've contemplated many, many solutions "

I really did mean the door...and not the father!

By *eroLondon OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Mayfair

"Howdy y'all, a beautiful day out there 70 degrees ,that's around 22c to y'all,bright sunshine

It's Wíldbïllkìd! Our beloved resident meteorologist from across the turquoise shores!

·

How are you Bill? I'm good, and you?"

All good, cowboy! Have you had any snow yet?

By *eroLondon OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Mayfair

"Today on this date in 1973, the first cell phone call was made, by a employee at Motorola to the bell labs at att, roaming chargers might have applied "

It's been a while since we had some facts.

By *ildbillkidMan
26 weeks ago

It's Wíldbïllkìd! Our beloved resident meteorologist from across the turquoise shores!

·

How are you Bill? I'm good, and you?

All good, cowboy! Have you had any snow yet? "

I think snow season has come and gone, we did have some flurries back in January

By (user no longer on site)
26 weeks ago

Evening... hope all is well... ive been hiding from the rain all day

By *ildbillkidMan
26 weeks ago

"Today on this date in 1973, the first cell phone call was made, by a employee at Motorola to the bell labs at att, roaming chargers might have applied

It's been a while since we had some facts. "

wonder how many of us nocturnalites do fab on the cell?

By *eroLondon OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Mayfair

·

I think snow season has come and gone, we did have some flurries back in January "

Have you heard of the Super Flurry Animals (sic) ? They're an Indie band.

26 weeks ago

North West

"Today on this date in 1973, the first cell phone call was made, by a employee at Motorola to the bell labs at att, roaming chargers might have applied

It's been a while since we had some facts. wonder how many of us nocturnalites do fab on the cell?"

Meeeeeeeee. I'm on my mobile.

By *eroLondon OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Mayfair

"Evening... hope all is well... ive been hiding from the rain all day "

Evening felicitations Niç85! It's been a long time since you've sent me a photograph of your cleavage. You used to do it on a monthly basis. Has my SUBscription expired?

26 weeks ago

North West

"Whoop whoop!

·

·

I really did mean the door...and not the father! "

We thought automatically locking doors would be silly because he'd forget to take the key.

By *ildbillkidMan
26 weeks ago

·

I think snow season has come and gone, we did have some flurries back in January

Have you heard of the Super Flurry Animals (sic) ? They're an Indie band."

might have heard the name, can't say about the any tunes, I'm what you would call ' old school '

By *eroLondon OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Mayfair

·

wonder how many of us nocturnalites do fab on the cell?"

Most of them here are in a padded cell.

By *ildbillkidMan
26 weeks ago

It's been a while since we had some facts. wonder how many of us nocturnalites do fab on the cell?

Meeeeeeeee. I'm on my mobile."

me too, as lf you couldn't tell from my fat finger topping

By *eroLondon OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Mayfair

"Whoop whoop!

·

·

I really did mean the door...and not the father!

·

We thought automatically locking doors would be silly because he'd forget to take the key. "

What about a biometric lock? And a retinal scan?

26 weeks ago

North West

·

Have you heard of the Super Flurry Animals (sic) ? They're an Indie band. might have heard the name, can't say about the any tunes, I'm what you would call ' old school '"

I hope it hasn't recently been Raining (in Your Heart), Bill.

By *eroLondon OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Mayfair

·

Have you heard of the Super Flurry Animals (sic) ? They're an Indie band

might have heard the name, can't say about the any tunes, I'm what you would call ' old school '"

Do they still have a single-room school houses in the prairies?

By *ildbillkidMan
26 weeks ago

·

wonder how many of us nocturnalites do fab on the cell?

Most of them here are in a padded cell. "

you could get arrested ,for slander of nocturnal's

By *rsMistyPeaksWoman
26 weeks ago

Essex

"Well I thought I pop in for a few mins with some cinnamon buns "

Teacher’s pet

By *rsMistyPeaksWoman
26 weeks ago

Essex

Oh. Good evening Noccers xxx

By *ildbillkidMan
26 weeks ago

·

Have you heard of the Super Flurry Animals (sic) ? They're an Indie band

might have heard the name, can't say about the any tunes, I'm what you would call ' old school '

Do they still have a single-room school houses in the prairies?"

yes Nero ,and we have to walk 10 miles to get there

By *ife NinjaMan
26 weeks ago

Dunfermline

Evening all

By *ildbillkidMan
26 weeks ago

·

Have you heard of the Super Flurry Animals (sic) ? They're an Indie band. might have heard the name, can't say about the any tunes, I'm what you would call ' old school '

I hope it hasn't recently been Raining (in Your Heart), Bill. "

only on mondays

By *eroLondon OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Mayfair

"Oh. Good evening Noccers xxx"

Hello and good evening my darling Místy. I love how you follow 15 seconds behind your breasts when you enter the Noc' chambers!

I hope you're well? I don't think I've ever offered you a leather banquette...

26 weeks ago

North West

·

Have you heard of the Super Flurry Animals (sic) ? They're an Indie band. might have heard the name, can't say about the any tunes, I'm what you would call ' old school '

I hope it hasn't recently been Raining (in Your Heart), Bill. only on mondays"

Can't trust that day.

By *oldShortsMan
26 weeks ago

St Helens

Evening!

By *eroLondon OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Mayfair

"Evening all "

Good evening Fife Ninja ...•°*

By *cflirtyMan
26 weeks ago

closer than you might think

Good evening friends,Nero and Noccers xx

A frightful day today but made easier by the mention of Custard and Cinnamon buns

By *obilebottomMan
26 weeks ago

All over

Teacher’s pet "

Despite appearences, I was a little cheeky at school, not in a bad way

By *rsMistyPeaksWoman
26 weeks ago

Essex

"Oh. Good evening Noccers xxx

Hello and good evening my darling Místy. I love how you follow 15 seconds behind your breasts when you enter the Noc' chambers!

I hope you're well? I don't think I've ever offered you a leather banquette... "

No you haven’t. Your lap usually

I imagine if we shared a leather banquette - all manner of flirtations would occur…

By *eroLondon OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Mayfair

"Evening!"

A very good evening and warm welcome to G°ldSh°rts! Tell me dear chap, from whence did you procure your kaleidoscopic shorts? They are shimmering!

By *obilebottomMan
26 weeks ago

All over

"Good evening friends,Nero and Noccers xx

A frightful day today but made easier by the mention of Custard and Cinnamon buns "

Who would have thought my buns will be so popular. I hope I brought enough for everybody

By *eroLondon OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Mayfair

A frightful day today but made easier by the mention of Custard and Cinnamon buns "

Thank you for popping into the Nocturnal Snúg Bàr, Mçflirty. We serve custard in golden flagons here in the venerated Noc'.

26 weeks ago

Still stuck at work for about an hour

By *eroLondon OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Mayfair

"Oh. Good evening Noccers xxx

I hope you're well? I don't think I've ever offered you a leather banquette...

·

No you haven’t. Your lap usually

I imagine if we shared a leather banquette - all manner of flirtations would occur…"

You mean like last time?

By *cflirtyMan
26 weeks ago

A frightful day today but made easier by the mention of Custard and Cinnamon buns

Thank you for popping into the Nocturnal Snúg Bàr, Mçflirty. We serve custard in golden flagons here in the venerated Noc'."

Things are starting to look up!

By *eroLondon OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Mayfair

"Still stuck at work for about an hour "

Have some 'speshul brew' to while away the hours . Good evening speshul91.

By *eroLondon OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Mayfair

Thank you for popping into the Nocturnal Snúg Bàr, Mçflirty. We serve custard in golden flagons here in the venerated Noc'.

·

Things are starting to look up!"

We are quite discerning here in the Snúg Bàr. Qualitative drinks before quantative kinks.

By *heGateKeeperMan
26 weeks ago

Stratford

Evening all

By *cflirtyMan
26 weeks ago

·

We are quite discerning here in the Snúg Bàr. Qualitative drinks before quantative kinks."

Then I am honoured

By *ildbillkidMan
26 weeks ago

Today in 1960 ,Elvis the" pelvis" recorded "it's now or never" in Nashville

By *eroLondon OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Mayfair

"Evening all "

The gentleman with the keys to the Fab kingdom, our resident dungeon master and keeper of the portcullis, it's GåteKêêper! Good evening sir!

By *eroLondon OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Mayfair

·

We are quite discerning here in the Snúg Bàr. Qualitative drinks before quantative kinks.

·

Then I am honoured "

By *ot to giggleWoman
26 weeks ago

Coventry

thought i would pop by and say Hi Nero

By *ildbillkidMan
26 weeks ago

I also heard Elvis had some quantative kinks

By *ornyfriendlygentlemanMan
26 weeks ago

Mid-Sussex

Good evening Nero,I had a food delivery from a tesco van and also a man came to clean my window's.Late this afternoon I thought I had an induction appointment to join a gym only to have a phone call to tell me that my appointment was yesterday,so it's been a great day.

By *eroLondon OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Mayfair

"thought i would pop by and say Hi Nero "

And indeed you did and in doing so you have graced us with your ethereal presence, my fine lådy of the Nocturnes.

Good ëvëning, —_ot to giggle—

By *eroLondon OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Mayfair

"I also heard Elvis had some quantative kinks"

You must have been at his death bed. You know everything, Bill!

By *eroLondon OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Mayfair

"Good evening Nero,I had a food delivery from a tesco van and also a man came to clean my window's.Late this afternoon I thought I had an induction appointment to join a gym only to have a phone call to tell me that my appointment was yesterday,so it's been a great day.

"

Isn't it lovely to be so wonderfully discombobulated and still end up smiling at the end of the day. Still...you are most welcome to the Nocturnal Thread, Hornyfriendlygentleman.

By *ildbillkidMan
26 weeks ago

"I also heard Elvis had some quantative kinks

You must have been at his death bed. You know everything, Bill! "

bananas ...and peanut butter

By *ot to giggleWoman
26 weeks ago

Coventry

"thought i would pop by and say Hi Nero

And indeed you did and in doing so you have graced us with your ethereal presence, my fine lådy of the Nocturnes.

Good ëvëning, —_ot to giggle—"

thank you for the lovely welcome delightful Nero - mind those needles

26 weeks ago

North West

"Evening all "

*Runs over toes*

Hi

By *eroLondon OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Mayfair

"I also heard Elvis had some quantative kinks

You must have been at his death bed. You know everything, Bill!

·

bananas ...and peanut butter "

Deep fried. Double deep fried in bison dripping.

By *eroLondon OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Mayfair

"thought i would pop by and say Hi Nero

Good ëvëning, —_ot to giggle—

·

thank you for the lovely welcome delightful Nero - mind those needles "

You're moist welcøme!

26 weeks ago

Evening Nero and all.

I'm up in 5.5 hours so just a quick hello before I'm off to bed to dream of a particular fabber who lives ridiculously too far away from me to meet...

By *eroLondon OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Mayfair

"Evening Nero and all.

I'm up in 5.5 hours so just a quick hello before I'm off to bed to dream of a particular fabber who lives ridiculously too far away from me to meet... "

Good evening PinkGinPlease! The fab curse prevails for us all. Does Brucey know that you dream about him? It must be tormenting!

Sleep well!

26 weeks ago

"Evening Nero and all.

I'm up in 5.5 hours so just a quick hello before I'm off to bed to dream of a particular fabber who lives ridiculously too far away from me to meet...

Good evening PinkGinPlease! The fab curse prevails for us all. Does Brucey know that you dream about him? It must be tormenting!

Sleep well! "

Well, he does now! You said you could keep a secret

By *heGateKeeperMan
26 weeks ago

Stratford

"Evening all

The gentleman with the keys to the Fab kingdom, our resident dungeon master and keeper of the portcullis, it's GåteKêêper! Good evening sir! "

How goes it Nocturnal Nero?

By *heGateKeeperMan
26 weeks ago

Stratford

"Evening all

*Runs over toes*

Hi "

Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!!!

By *eroLondon OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Mayfair

"Evening Nero and all.

Sleep well!

Well, he does now! You said you could keep a secret "

I think Bruce Forsyth isn't too fussed about discretion.

By *eroLondon OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Mayfair

"Evening all

The gentleman with the keys to the Fab kingdom, our resident dungeon master and keeper of the portcullis, it's GåteKêêper! Good evening sir!

·

How goes it Nocturnal Nero?"

It goes well, thank you for asking.

By *entlemanFoxMan
26 weeks ago

North East / London

Evening all

By *eroLondon OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Mayfair

"Evening all "

Good evening to our laconic GentleMANfox!

26 weeks ago

Finally out of work

By *aughtyLisa341Woman
26 weeks ago

Ripley

Skiing in davos Switzerland

By *eroLondon OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Mayfair

"Finally out of work"

Welcome home young squire! Take the weight off your feet and give your soul some respite!

By *eroLondon OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Mayfair

"Skiing in davos Switzerland "

Good evening NaughTyLisa341. Welcome to the Noc' and thank you for traversing the timezones to reach us all the way for your chalet du bonk.

Are you well?

By *entlemanFoxMan
26 weeks ago

North East / London

"Evening all

Good evening to our laconic GentleMANfox! "

Good evening to you. Having last seen the sun in October, 22 degrees in Texas and the DCC kickline sound wonderful.

26 weeks ago

"Finally out of work

Welcome home young squire! Take the weight off your feet and give your soul some respite! "

That's the plan, until tomorrow at least

By *eroLondon OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Mayfair

It's the Mïdnïght Høur — ØØ:ØØhrs!

By *eroLondon OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Mayfair

"Evening all

Good evening to our laconic GentleMANfox!

Good evening to you. Having last seen the sun in October, 22 degrees in Texas and the DCC kickline sound wonderful. "

That sounds warming and majestic!

26 weeks ago

North West

"Evening all

*Runs over toes*

Hi

Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!!! "

Yep. I'm rude

By *oldShortsMan
26 weeks ago

St Helens

"Evening!

A very good evening and warm welcome to G°ldSh°rts! Tell me dear chap, from whence did you procure your kaleidoscopic shorts? They are shimmering! "

Amazon!

By *eroLondon OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Mayfair

"Evening!

A very good evening and warm welcome to G°ldSh°rts! Tell me dear chap, from whence did you procure your kaleidoscopic shorts? They are shimmering!

·

Amazon!"

Amazon Haute Couture!

By *entlemanFoxMan
26 weeks ago

North East / London

"Evening all

*Runs over toes*

Hi

Yep. I'm rude "

I know that is not true. Evening Mrs KC

By *nnCeeWoman
26 weeks ago

East of Eden, West of Hell

"Good evening Noccers xx

ÉnnÇee, this is the place to be, Rebel MC. Welcome to the Nocturnal Thread! Today has treated me well. How about you? "

I've not been too bad thank you sir, but had a little bit too much chocolate, and now I feel wretched

Off to bed to let my blood sugar fall and hope my heart stops pounding

Night all x

By *eroLondon OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Mayfair

"Good evening Noccers xx

ÉnnÇee, this is the place to be, Rebel MC. Welcome to the Nocturnal Thread! Today has treated me well. How about you?

·

I've not been too bad thank you sir, but had a little bit too much chocolate, and now I feel wretched

Off to bed to let my blood sugar fall and hope my heart stops pounding

Night all x"

Good night ÉnnÇee, sleep well and peaceful slumber!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

26 weeks ago

East Sussex

I'm late to this tonight, been busy doing 'stuff'.

I hear the gentle sussuration of rain on the trees...again

By *inxy777Woman
26 weeks ago

essex

Hey Nero, hello all x

By *eroLondon OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Mayfair

"I'm late to this tonight, been busy doing 'stuff'.

I hear the gentle sussuration of rain on the trees...again "

Where the devil have you been, Mrs NÇ???!!! Eh? Eh? You're fitter than a KwikFit fitter and still you thwart my attempts to beguile you.

By *eroLondon OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Mayfair

"Hey Nero, hello all x "

Gœøœøœd evening Minxy777. Hello back to you!

By *inxy777Woman
26 weeks ago

essex

"Hey Nero, hello all x

Gœøœøœd evening Minxy777. Hello back to you! "

Thank you x

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

26 weeks ago

East Sussex

Where the devil have you been, Mrs NÇ???!!! Eh? Eh? You're fitter than a KwikFit fitter and still you thwart my attempts to beguile you."

Oh, here and there you know

Mostly despairing at the lack of wardrobe space in NC Towers

By *avinaTVTV/TS
26 weeks ago

Transsexual Transylvania

Belated hello to the Nocturnials. Hell Nerø, you suave, sexy piece of smooth!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

26 weeks ago

East Sussex

"Hey Nero, hello all x "

Hello

By *avinaTVTV/TS
26 weeks ago

Transsexual Transylvania

*hello, even...

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

26 weeks ago

East Sussex

"Belated hello to the Nocturnials. Hell Nerø, you suave, sexy piece of smooth! "

Hello

By *avinaTVTV/TS
26 weeks ago

Transsexual Transylvania

"Belated hello to the Nocturnials. Hell Nerø, you suave, sexy piece of smooth!

Hello "

Hi NiceCouple

By *inxy777Woman
26 weeks ago

essex

"Hey Nero, hello all x

Hello "

Good morning x

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

26 weeks ago

East Sussex

Hello

Hi NiceCouple "

I like your glasses

By *avinaTVTV/TS
26 weeks ago

Transsexual Transylvania

Hello

Hi NiceCouple

I like your glasses "

Thank you. All the better to see you with

And I won't deny I like to think they're cute.

By *eroLondon OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Mayfair

Where the devil have you been, Mrs NÇ???!!! Eh? Eh? You're fitter than a KwikFit fitter and still you thwart my attempts to beguile you.

·

Mostly despairing at the lack of wardrobe space in NC Towers "

It's all those skeletons in your wardrobe.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

26 weeks ago

East Sussex

·

Mostly despairing at the lack of wardrobe space in NC Towers

It's all those skeletons in your wardrobe."

Well, yes. I do have a mysterious 'past'

By *eroLondon OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Mayfair

"Belated hello to the Nocturnials. Hell Nerø, you suave, sexy piece of smooth! "

oxondÅvina! Thank you for your gracious and kind words. Wishing you a very good evening. xxx³

By *avinaTVTV/TS
26 weeks ago

Transsexual Transylvania

oxondÅvina! Thank you for your gracious and kind words. Wishing you a very good evening. xxx³"

Thank you sweety. Xx

26 weeks ago

North West

"Evening all

*Runs over toes*

Hi

Yep. I'm rude

I know that is not true. Evening Mrs KC"

Evening, Foxy and everyone!

I'm ruuuuuuuuuuude, just like Mr. Keeper says. I just don't show it on my face

By *eroLondon OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Mayfair

"Evening all

*Runs over toes*

Hi

Yep. I'm rude

I'm ruuuuuuuuuuude, just like Mr. Keeper says. I just don't show it on my face "

KC² - are you on the waccy-baccy or something??

26 weeks ago

North West

"Evening all

*Runs over toes*

Hi

Yep. I'm rude

KC² - are you on the waccy-baccy or something?? "

Oh no. I don't like that sort of thing

I'm sipping water, dear Nerø. Pure unadulterated stuff from the Lake District.

By *avinaTVTV/TS
26 weeks ago

Transsexual Transylvania

"Evening all

*Runs over toes*

Hi

Yep. I'm rude

I'm sipping water, dear Nerø. Pure unadulterated stuff from the Lake District. "

Knowing what they pump into the water these days, that's taking your life in your hands.

By *eroLondon OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Mayfair

"Evening all

*Runs over toes*

Hi

Yep. I'm rude

Knowing what they pump into the water these days, that's taking your life in your hands. "

By *agneto.Man
26 weeks ago

Bham

Evening Nero. Hope you're having a lovely evening.

26 weeks ago

North West

"Evening all

*Runs over toes*

Hi

Yep. I'm rude

Knowing what they pump into the water these days, that's taking your life in your hands. "

It's in my mouth, actually

By *eroLondon OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Mayfair

"Evening Nero. Hope you're having a lovely evening. "

Good evening Måggy! How are you?

It's good to read you on this thread, dear fellow.

By *ot to giggleWoman
26 weeks ago

Coventry

lovely to see this happy nocturnal existence, but im afraid sleep required for my normal daily existence.

Lovely to meet you all and i know where else to go during those insomnia hours.

Good night all x

By *eroLondon OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Mayfair

" lovely to see this happy nocturnal existence, but im afraid sleep required for my normal daily existence.

Lovely to meet you all and i know where else to go during those insomnia hours.

Good night all x"

Good night my Baroness!

By *ornyfriendlygentlemanMan
26 weeks ago

Mid-Sussex

By *rown_Bread78Man
26 weeks ago

LS8

Allo owls