Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Train Norwich to London tomorrow

Jump to newest

By *erek852 OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Cromer

Just seeing if any guys are taking a train from Norwich to London tomorrow at 9:30am? Would be nice to have company!

Anyone had any fun encounters on trains before?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *red333Man
26 weeks ago

Dorchester

I have

By *erek852 OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Cromer

"I have "

Share your story

By *red333Man
26 weeks ago

Dorchester

No I'm shy

By *ornycougaWoman
26 weeks ago

Wherever I lay my hat

There's a vid kicking around on here of me and a FB having some fun on a train from Sutton to London Bridge

By *erek852 OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Cromer

"There's a vid kicking around on here of me and a FB having some fun on a train from Sutton to London Bridge "

Oh nice, I’m guessing this fun was just counting the stations you went past

By *ophieslutTV/TS
26 weeks ago

Central

Don't most trains have CCTV?

By *inky_couple2020Couple
26 weeks ago

North West

Are you taking the train to catch your long haul flight?

By *orthernJayMan
26 weeks ago

Canary Wharf

Back when I was an apprentice, working with a team to electrify old mechanical train signalling; working nights and sat in a signal box waiting for the last train to pass so we can start.

Next thing, the signalman from the box up the line is calling the guy in our box, he puts down the phone and says, kill the lights lads and watch!

He slowed the train down to a crawl, we watched it trundle by and stop; in front of us was a couple, both fully naked!

A dude is literally ruining her from behind, her tits swinging violently with each push as she held onto the seat in front of her; bucking like a bronco!

Obviously they couldn’t see us, when it’s dark outside you can only see your reflections inside.

Our signalman held the train as long as he could as we watched them fucking before we called the next box along.

By the time the train arrived they’d got dressed, there’s a station at that point so they clearly knew the score!

Great times

By *lynJMan
26 weeks ago

Morden

"Back when I was an apprentice, working with a team to electrify old mechanical train signalling; working nights and sat in a signal box waiting for the last train to pass so we can start.

Next thing, the signalman from the box up the line is calling the guy in our box, he puts down the phone and says, kill the lights lads and watch!

He slowed the train down to a crawl, we watched it trundle by and stop; in front of us was a couple, both fully naked!

A dude is literally ruining her from behind, her tits swinging violently with each push as she held onto the seat in front of her; bucking like a bronco!

Obviously they couldn’t see us, when it’s dark outside you can only see your reflections inside.

Our signalman held the train as long as he could as we watched them fucking before we called the next box along.

By the time the train arrived they’d got dressed, there’s a station at that point so they clearly knew the score!

Great times "

I wonder if they claimed "delay repay" for the train arriving late.

By *erek852 OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Cromer

"Are you taking the train to catch your long haul flight?"

Yes! Will have a day in London tomorrow to head round some of the galleries and shops! Might end with a drink in Soho too!

By *erek852 OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Cromer

"Back when I was an apprentice, working with a team to electrify old mechanical train signalling; working nights and sat in a signal box waiting for the last train to pass so we can start.

Great times "

Oh wow, did it make you and your team mates hot under the collar? You boys could of given each other a hand

By *orthernJayMan
26 weeks ago

Canary Wharf

Great times

I wonder if they claimed "delay repay" for the train arriving late. "

This was long before delays were an expected part of the journey we endure nowadays; so much so that a few nights later our signalman laughed as he said one of their supervisors was investigating why the last train why so late.

Apparently we’d delayed it by almost half hour. It seems we weren’t the only ones who wanted to watch them perform and the other signal boxes up line from us had also slowed the train down to watch the show

By (user no longer on site)
26 weeks ago

Great times "

One of the perks of the job I guess

By *BWLOVER1965Man
26 weeks ago

My Own Little World

Long time ago to Liverpool in the old carriages where you could pull the privacy screens down locked the door

She rode me all the way to Liverpool and back

26 weeks ago

North West

"Are you taking the train to catch your long haul flight?

Yes! Will have a day in London tomorrow to head round some of the galleries and shops! Might end with a drink in Soho too! "

Try not to have TOO much fun. You need to save yourself for your long haul destination

26 weeks ago

North West

"Long time ago to Liverpool in the old carriages where you could pull the privacy screens down locked the door

She rode me all the way to Liverpool and back "

Were you travelling from Speke?

By *BWLOVER1965Man
26 weeks ago

My Own Little World

"Long time ago to Liverpool in the old carriages where you could pull the privacy screens down locked the door

She rode me all the way to Liverpool and back

Were you travelling from Speke?"

lol no from Chester

By *erek852 OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Cromer

"Are you taking the train to catch your long haul flight?

Yes! Will have a day in London tomorrow to head round some of the galleries and shops! Might end with a drink in Soho too!

Try not to have TOO much fun. You need to save yourself for your long haul destination "

I’m based in the long haul destination so unfortunately it’s back to work for me! Fun is to be had before I go back! Ha!

Post new Message to Thread