FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Seriously, what’s wrong with my profile?

Jump to newest

By *uck-it-and-see OP   Man
26 weeks ago

tingley

I’ve followed all the tips… I have information, I’ve kept enough back to keep people interested, I have a photo, “friends only” photos, age parameters, I pay for premium, I message 3-8 people a week with personable messages… but even messaging somebody, they don’t even view my profile I’ve paid for premium for 3 years and hardly had a single view!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lik and PaulCouple
26 weeks ago

Flagrante

You have 1 public picture and virtually no text...maybe this needs expanding a little. Good luck.

By *obilebottomMan
26 weeks ago

All over

Maybe they want to see before they do that

By *ipstick KissesWoman
26 weeks ago

South Down

I'm unsure what paying for premium has to do with anything

By *hoirCouple
26 weeks ago

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

Too much dick.

C

By *agnar73Man
26 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I'm unsure what paying for premium has to do with anything "

Well he’s paid for three years.

By *ucka39Man
26 weeks ago

Newcastle

Hiya op

Firstly being a site supporter isn't the gateway to getting loads of naughtiness but gives you the opportunity to explore the site a lot more with additional benefits

Too be honest your bio needs a little work, maybe browse others see how they've done there's for few tips to give you a little assistance

Remember people read a bio before even responding to a message or even sending a first message the bio needs to capture the attention of another

By *ild_oatsMan
26 weeks ago

the land of saints & sinners

You probably need more in your profile than you have put plus a few more pics

But remember men outnumber the women on this side by at least 1000 to 1

So make yourself interesting attend socials or clubs or start your own social….

Just don’t take it personally and don’t whinge….

By *ornycougaWoman
26 weeks ago

Wherever I lay my hat

Well this thread is a refreshing change.... More pics, newer pics, better pics, more text, better text. Look at your profile... Would you be tempted to fuck yourself?

By (user no longer on site)
26 weeks ago

I don’t reply to profile pic with a dick, you’ve sent me it unsolicited just by messaging me (I’ll handle the hate for that) have one public if you must but not as profile pic. The name is pretty awful, sorry and the “single Pringle” comment a bit cheesy but that only my opinion

By *amierebelMan
26 weeks ago

nae danger.

Maybe thats the problem mate following the "advice" just adds to all the generic profiles that text reads what they think people want rather than be yourself and original just my 50p worth

By *hoirCouple
26 weeks ago

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

I actually don't see anything wrong with your profile per se, it just doesn't stand out much, kinda generic. On a single man profile it really needs to grab attention, show off your personality more, have interesting or different photos and so on

P

By *ild_oatsMan
26 weeks ago

Also the fact you have been on Fab 3 years, means must have read this type of topic at least 47,593 times so you really should know the drill by now….

26 weeks ago

tingley

"Also the fact you have been on Fab 3 years, means must have read this type of topic at least 47,593 times so you really should know the drill by now…. "

As I said, I’ve followed the guidelines and taken on board the “tips”…

By *eroLondonMan
26 weeks ago

Mayfair

OP, to be honest you really need to redux your profile. Inject some class into it with some clean but teasing pictures, add some more narrative that talks more about you in a p+sitive way, make it unique so that it doesn't resemble the usual humdrum text often found in some of the minimal male profiles on here.

Good luck and hopefully your situation will improve.

By *ild_oatsMan
26 weeks ago

"Also the fact you have been on Fab 3 years, means must have read this type of topic at least 47,593 times so you really should know the drill by now….

As I said, I’ve followed the guidelines and taken on board the “tips”… "

Like previous comments your profile is nothing special….. So clearly not followed the tips….

Unless you have a sense of entitlement

By *ornycougaWoman
26 weeks ago

Wherever I lay my hat

"Also the fact you have been on Fab 3 years, means must have read this type of topic at least 47,593 times so you really should know the drill by now….

Fella - we have looked at your profile and you clearly haven't

By *iscean_dreamMan
26 weeks ago

Llanelli

"Well this thread is a refreshing change.... More pics, newer pics, better pics, more text, better text. Look at your profile... Would you be tempted to fuck yourself? "

I'd do me

By *ornycougaWoman
26 weeks ago

Wherever I lay my hat

"Well this thread is a refreshing change.... More pics, newer pics, better pics, more text, better text. Look at your profile... Would you be tempted to fuck yourself?

I'd do me "

We'd all do you PD

By *iscean_dreamMan
26 weeks ago

Llanelli

"Well this thread is a refreshing change.... More pics, newer pics, better pics, more text, better text. Look at your profile... Would you be tempted to fuck yourself?

I'd do me

We'd all do you PD "

This is why I like you so much, always honest

By *eroLondonMan
26 weeks ago

Mayfair

I would do them ^ both, but not at the same time. PD f¹rst.

By *iscean_dreamMan
26 weeks ago

Llanelli

"I would do them ^ both, but not at the same time. PD f¹rst. "

So kind Nero

By *ornucopiaMan
26 weeks ago

Bexley

"I'm unsure what paying for premium has to do with anything "

Shsssh! We need people to pay for premium in order to keep it free for the rest of us!

26 weeks ago

tingley

[Removed by poster at 03/04/24 00:22:00]

By *ed VoluptaWoman
26 weeks ago

Wirral.

There's nothing wrong with your profile, OP. Nice photos.

And remember, many women look at profiles in ninja mode, so you'd not know whether you've been viewed by them.

You've had an in person verification, so you're doing something right.

Don't give up xx

By *ornycougaWoman
26 weeks ago

Wherever I lay my hat

"I would do them ^ both, but not at the same time. PD f¹rst. "

So I'm just sloppy seconds? Thanks a bloody lot

[Flounces off in a huff]

By *eroLondonMan
26 weeks ago

Mayfair

"There's nothing wrong with your profile, OP. Nice photos.

And remember, many women look at profiles in ninja mode, so you'd not know whether you've been viewed by them.

You've had an in person verification, so you're doing something right.

Don't give up xx

"

Agreed. To be honest, before you commented his profile was a million miles from what you can now see (cock photos etc). This thread is now pretty much redundant.

By *eroLondonMan
26 weeks ago

Mayfair

"I would do them ^ both, but not at the same time. PD f¹rst.

·

[Flounces off in a huff] "

I'm saving/savouring the best until last, my pocket-sized nympho!

26 weeks ago

If you feel like you’ve done it all, I’m unsure on what it is you want us to tell you?

26 weeks ago

tingley

" Agreed. To be honest, before you commented his profile was a million miles from what you can now see (cock photos etc). This thread is now pretty much redundant."

I took onboard what everyone was saying and without sharing too much private stuff, revamped it!

By *ornycougaWoman
26 weeks ago

Wherever I lay my hat

"I would do them ^ both, but not at the same time. PD f¹rst.

·

[Flounces off in a huff]

I'm saving/savouring the best until last, my pocket-sized nympho! "

Be still my beating foof

By *nimaginativeUsernameMan
26 weeks ago

Rochester, Kent

There’s nothing wrong with your profile.

I did ok for a while (ironically, mostly during lockdown) but it’s all gone a bit flat now.

Just the luck of the draw, but £5 a month isn’t going to break me lol.

By *midnight-Woman
26 weeks ago

" Agreed. To be honest, before you commented his profile was a million miles from what you can now see (cock photos etc). This thread is now pretty much redundant.

I took onboard what everyone was saying and without sharing too much private stuff, revamped it! "

Err this is the revamped one??

Maybe they don't like dogs?

26 weeks ago

Rochester, Kent

[Removed by poster at 03/04/24 00:33:39]

By *uctifanoWoman
26 weeks ago

Glasgow

There’s nothing wrong with your profile. Can I suggest it’s your expectation of the site that’s faulty ? Being on fab doesn’t mean automatically getting sex meets all the time. It means you’re (hopefully) on a site that is a community of like minded thinkers. That doesn’t mean dial a shag (though that can happen too). Men still outweigh women massively too so finding meets takes time and effort just like real life. Good to hear someone took on the tips though and good luck OP xxx

By *aribbean King 1985Man
26 weeks ago

South West London

I've not checked your profile but I'm assuming you haven't met anyone on the site since you've joined 3 years ago?

26 weeks ago

Rochester, Kent

"

Maybe they don't like dogs? "

Dogs?

By *midnight-Woman
26 weeks ago

"

Dogs?"

If you know, you know

By *oxy jWoman
26 weeks ago

somerset

you cant make people like you ...its a select or reject scene

asking for advice will not get you meets they give you advice yet they dont know you ...think about it if you dont know you or what you want then what hope do you have of chatting and meeting others ... its really really simple ''be you'' thats all you can do and then hope you stand out enough for someone to notice you ...thats the hard bit the numbers game the how few women couples there are to the zillions of men simple maths will tell you its going to be hard very hard for most

26 weeks ago

tingley

I’ve taken everything on board and changed my profile.

Thanks to everyone who commented- including the comment about the dog- but some people don’t like em and I’m an upfront sort of guy and he’s lived with me for 9 years… no woman is changing that!!!

Maybe things will change, maybe things won’t… we shall see!

Thanks guys!

26 weeks ago

"

Dogs?"

When he started the forum post his profile said “must like dogs” which I get as a dog owner if he wants to accommodate

By *midnight-Woman
26 weeks ago

"

Dogs?

When he started the forum post his profile said “must like dogs” which I get as a dog owner if he wants to accommodate "

It now says "can accommodate, but must be comfortable with a dog." (which i think is the best bit )

26 weeks ago

tingley

"

Dogs?

When he started the forum post his profile said “must like dogs” which I get as a dog owner if he wants to accommodate "

It said “can accommodate but must be comfortable with a dog” that’s never changed.

By *ornycougaWoman
26 weeks ago

Wherever I lay my hat

"I’ve taken everything on board and changed my profile.

Thanks to everyone who commented- including the comment about the dog- but some people don’t like em and I’m an upfront sort of guy and he’s lived with me for 9 years… no woman is changing that!!!

Thanks guys! "

I was my usual sarcastic self on this thread but good on you OP.... that looks much better imho

Happy hunting!

By *uctifanoWoman
26 weeks ago

Glasgow

Thanks guys! "

Just join in and blether … here, chat … dunno folk say socials and clubs… meh just join in lol x

26 weeks ago

tingley

Thanks guys!

Just join in and blether … here, chat … dunno folk say socials and clubs… meh just join in lol x"

26 weeks ago

"

Dogs?

When he started the forum post his profile said “must like dogs” which I get as a dog owner if he wants to accommodate

It said “can accommodate but must be comfortable with a dog” that’s never changed."

Sorry it hasn’t changed, and defo leave it! The profile is much better OP, happy fabing

26 weeks ago

"

Dogs?

It now says "can accommodate, but must be comfortable with a dog." (which i think is the best bit ) "

I agree, nice touch

By *uffolkMan300Man
26 weeks ago

come find me

Unfortunately being on this site isn't a given mate. It's hard work to get interest especially as there are so many men on this site.

Profile seems fine, I've only seen it since you've changed a few bits. Someone will come along mate.

I've been on this site since I was 18, I've only grabbed the interest of a small handful of lovely fabbers.

26 weeks ago

tingley

"Unfortunately being on this site isn't a given mate. It's hard work to get interest especially as there are so many men on this site.

Profile seems fine, I've only seen it since you've changed a few bits. Someone will come along mate.

I've been on this site since I was 18, I've only grabbed the interest of a small handful of lovely fabbers. "

There was no “given”. Just wanted to increase the reply and message rate where, even if it’s off the cuff, I do t even get a profile view when it’s personable to someone and they’re local- just couldn’t work out why

By *uffolkMan300Man
26 weeks ago

come find me

"Unfortunately being on this site isn't a given mate. It's hard work to get interest especially as there are so many men on this site.

I've been on this site since I was 18, I've only grabbed the interest of a small handful of lovely fabbers.

There was no “given”. Just wanted to increase the reply and message rate where, even if it’s off the cuff, I do t even get a profile view when it’s personable to someone and they’re local- just couldn’t work out why "

Lucky if the message even gets opened haha

By *uby StarCouple
26 weeks ago

Durham

I like your profile. Good to see you've taken advice on board, a lot of people don't.

By *hoirCouple
26 weeks ago

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

" Agreed. To be honest, before you commented his profile was a million miles from what you can now see (cock photos etc). This thread is now pretty much redundant.

I took onboard what everyone was saying and without sharing too much private stuff, revamped it! "

Much better photos! I actually love the cheeky grin

P

By *orkshire UnicornWoman
26 weeks ago

Yorkshire

I'd do me "

I’m seeing it now post changes. It’s just a bit meh for me. Also, fab being a swingers site, your profile says you’re looking for females or FF couples only, in my head I’m wondering why you’re not just on a swipey app. If you got some kinks that are your reason for being here, hint at it.

PD here that I’ve quoted - now that is a profile!

That said, if you sent me a decent PM I would probably reply as you’ve got a cheeky face

By *iscean_dreamMan
26 weeks ago

Llanelli

I'd do me

I’m seeing it now post changes. It’s just a bit meh for me. Also, fab being a swingers site, your profile says you’re looking for females or FF couples only, in my head I’m wondering why you’re not just on a swipey app. If you got some kinks that are your reason for being here, hint at it.

That said, if you sent me a decent PM I would probably reply as you’ve got a cheeky face "

I might pop my cheeky face in your box

By *rixie_BlondeWoman
26 weeks ago

London (She/Her)

I'd do me

That said, if you sent me a decent PM I would probably reply as you’ve got a cheeky face "

To be fair, I’m only interested in male bodies and no one has suggested I leave because of that. Being straight (like real straight, not fab straight) is a thing

26 weeks ago

Yorkshire

I'd do me

That said, if you sent me a decent PM I would probably reply as you’ve got a cheeky face

I might pop my cheeky face in your box "

It would be most welcome

26 weeks ago

Yorkshire

I'd do me

To be fair, I’m only interested in male bodies and no one has suggested I leave because of that. Being straight (like real straight, not fab straight) is a thing "

I never said anyone had to leave, just that it raises the question in my mind. No hate intended x

By *rixie_BlondeWoman
26 weeks ago

London (She/Her)

I'd do me

To be fair, I’m only interested in male bodies and no one has suggested I leave because of that. Being straight (like real straight, not fab straight) is a thing

I never said anyone had to leave, just that it raises the question in my mind. No hate intended x"

Ah sorry, my bad. Thanks for explainingxxx

By *ophieslutTV/TS
26 weeks ago

Central

Why assume that there's anything wrong with it? If you were getting it attracting the wrong people, then changes may help.

Plus, think of Site Supporter as being chosen for the features. It may help some to view you as more serious but it's not a magic bullet.

People have to want you and they'll get to view you and what you bring to the deal, from your messages and profile. Add visiting clubs and socials and you'll get to know more people.

26 weeks ago

tingley

" I never said anyone had to leave, just that it raises the question in my mind. No hate intended x"

Nobody ever thought you intended any hate- maybe you’re just sexy as hell and they all thought “damn!”

I’m on the other apps you mention, but long term stuff isn’t my thing atm.

You ask why I’m not looking for couples, like you, I’m straight- I don’t want to share a room with another hard cock- I’d rather mine was the only one- just my preference

By *apxxxWoman
26 weeks ago

North Shropshire not Wales!!!ffs & Manchester

..what kind of dog?

26 weeks ago

tingley

"..what kind of dog? "

Only a lab-springer, but he’s the expert on that position

Some people aren’t a fan, so that’s who I include it

By *eroLondonMan
26 weeks ago

Mayfair

"..what kind of dog? "

A dachshund, your Lådyship.

26 weeks ago

tingley

"..what kind of dog?

A dachshund, your Lådyship. "

Would appear the only kind is “sausage”

By *apxxxWoman
26 weeks ago

North Shropshire not Wales!!!ffs & Manchester

26 weeks ago

Yorkshire

" I never said anyone had to leave, just that it raises the question in my mind. No hate intended x

Nobody ever thought you intended any hate- maybe you’re just sexy as hell and they all thought “damn!”

You ask why I’m not looking for couples, like you, I’m straight- I don’t want to share a room with another hard cock- I’d rather mine was the only one- just my preference "

Oh I’m not straight - lover of all human forms, but appreciate the explanation . Go to a club, I’ll introduce you to some people who play solo x

26 weeks ago

tingley

" I never said anyone had to leave, just that it raises the question in my mind. No hate intended x

You ask why I’m not looking for couples, like you, I’m straight- I don’t want to share a room with another hard cock- I’d rather mine was the only one- just my preference

Oh I’m not straight - lover of all human forms, but appreciate the explanation . Go to a club, I’ll introduce you to some people who play solo x"

Genuinely love your support in this- thank you

Where do you normally go to?

26 weeks ago

Yorkshire

Oh I’m not straight - lover of all human forms, but appreciate the explanation . Go to a club, I’ll introduce you to some people who play solo x

Genuinely love your support in this- thank you

Where do you normally go to?"

Quest. Message me if you want to arrange x

By *oelDorianMan
26 weeks ago

vanaheim

"You have 1 public picture and virtually no text...maybe this needs expanding a little. Good luck."

This

By *oxy jWoman
26 weeks ago

somerset

we have dogs we rescues bullys from the rspca ''the problem dogs'' that they wont let go to anyone ..from staffies to american bulldogs you will be surprise at how many people dont like dogs men more so ... but our dogs are so well behaved and simply wont bother anyone they dont know ...

so this house has always had dogs and always will as they are a big part of us im alway up ftont when chatting very early too no point in carrying on if they dont like dogs .... i think the biggest problem is not the dogs as such its the mess that some people live in there no excuse for a dirty house no matter how many pets you have ...

visted a online friend once who had pet rabbits oh boy the house stank and poop every where..

opps sorry of track but your right op your dog is part of you and gives you more joy the the odd meet ever will...

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
26 weeks ago

Leeds

Three years paid user, just another two to go and you get you complementary pussy conveyor belt.

The mr

By *irtymCouple
26 weeks ago

Scotland

"I don’t reply to profile pic with a dick, you’ve sent me it unsolicited just by messaging me (I’ll handle the hate for that) have one public if you must but not as profile pic. The name is pretty awful, sorry and the “single Pringle” comment a bit cheesy but that only my opinion"
so would this be like saying you sending ass pics to everyone who commented then as your dp is of your ass just wondering as this makes no sense to me?

26 weeks ago

It's a mystery op

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple
26 weeks ago

Southampton

I'd do me "

I'd do.yoh too.

26 weeks ago

Your face pics are scary ahah or maybe they look a bit cheesy. Perhaps face pics that are a bit more relaxed and natural.

26 weeks ago

If I were a struggling straight male competing with the huge amount of other men for a much smaller pool of women and couples, I would study the profiles of successful single males on here for a start. You will soon start to see well written profiles, an effort with pictures including tasteful and unique backgrounds, poses, teasing pictures without showing everything. So many of these threads with great advice from said men and importantly direct from women - search the forums, carefully read and learn feedback given

By *ablo minibar123Woman
26 weeks ago

There was no “given”. Just wanted to increase the reply and message rate where, even if it’s off the cuff, I do t even get a profile view when it’s personable to someone and they’re local- just couldn’t work out why "

Like it was pointed out earlier, you can't possibly know whether you get a profile view or not. A high percentage of women do not show up on viewed profile lists as they look in hidden mode.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
26 weeks ago

Leeds

"I’ve followed all the tips… I have information, I’ve kept enough back to keep people interested, I have a photo, “friends only” photos, age parameters, I pay for premium, I message 3-8 people a week with personable messages… but even messaging somebody, they don’t even view my profile I’ve paid for premium for 3 years and hardly had a single view!"

Most will look we just look in stealth mode, saves the hassle of messages asking if we like what we'd seen (obviously not or we'd have messaged.)

Anyway your bio is short, doesn't give much away about you at all, you like eating pussy great, not all women like receiving oral & that's the only thing you've put.

Mrs

By *eandmrsjones69Couple
26 weeks ago

Middle England

Two things come to mind. Firstly as so many have said and you've been on here long enough to know, there are so many more men on here to women.

Secondly what are your expectations? Whilst your profile is just about ok; it's also very generic. In a way you seem like you've completed your profile by numbers. It's just a box tick exercise and may be people see through that.

By *r TriomanMan
26 weeks ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

From my experience, it makes little difference wether or not you have a decent profile text and/or pictures or if you can write an introductory message whorthy of a Nobel Prize for Literature, this is Fab, there's loads more men on here than there are women/MF Couples plus, there are other factors in play too; not all couples are couples, some are on here for the thrill of it and have no intention of meeting...

The best thing to do OP, is to (as I'm sure its been said already - I've not looked) go to clubs and socials.

By *an1978Woman
26 weeks ago

GONE/TIMEOUT (No DMs please)

Did you know as a paying member you can change your username?

Have a think about it.

Also use your Tag line to describe and attract, rather than just "looking for fun"

And a add little more location detail.

As some never go beyond "last looked at me" so that's your first shot.

I also appreciate the mention of the dog, you'll find some dog lovers will see as a bonus, whereas I won't go into a home with a dog so appreciate the info up front.

But, at the end of the day, it really is a numbers game... hang in there!!

Definitely recommend socials to meet a number of people in a short time and saves a lot of leg work!

By *lack Orchid 0204Man
26 weeks ago

Leeds

"I’ve followed all the tips… I have information, I’ve kept enough back to keep people interested, I have a photo, “friends only” photos, age parameters, I pay for premium, I message 3-8 people a week with personable messages… but even messaging somebody, they don’t even view my profile I’ve paid for premium for 3 years and hardly had a single view!"

How do you know people have/n't viewed ?.its one of the reasons the viewed feature is worthless. some be ninjas .

Who was it that said 'to do the same things over and over again a6nd expect a different result is insane"

By *red333Man
26 weeks ago

Dorchester

Not sure your profile seems fine to me, patience is the key

26 weeks ago

Nothing unique about your cheesy grin pics or profile description. Same as every other guy.

By *oulderingBearMan
26 weeks ago

Falme

"I’ve followed all the tips… I have information, I’ve kept enough back to keep people interested, I have a photo, “friends only” photos, age parameters, I pay for premium, I message 3-8 people a week with personable messages… but even messaging somebody, they don’t even view my profile I’ve paid for premium for 3 years and hardly had a single view!

How do you know people have/n't viewed ?.its one of the reasons the viewed feature is worthless. some be ninjas .

Who was it that said 'to do the same things over and over again a6nd expect a different result is insane"

"

I think it's attributed to Einstein that doing the same thing repeatedly expecting a different result is the definition of insanity.

By *mmaleiaWoman
26 weeks ago

East Northamptonshire

"Hiya op

Firstly being a site supporter isn't the gateway to getting loads of naughtiness "

WTF!!!! What a wasted £5… I feel r0bbed

By *oulderingBearMan
26 weeks ago

Falme

Quick Google update is that it there is no evidence to suggest Einstein said this and want attributed to him until 20 years after his death.

Same Google search credits Rita Mae Brown a Civil Rights campaigner and feminist writer/researcher.

By *red333Man
26 weeks ago

Dorchester

"Hiya op

Firstly being a site supporter isn't the gateway to getting loads of naughtiness

WTF!!!! What a wasted £5… I feel r0bbed"

lol me to

By *allandathleticMan
26 weeks ago

Asgard

"Well this thread is a refreshing change.... More pics, newer pics, better pics, more text, better text. Look at your profile... Would you be tempted to fuck yourself? "

I'd fuck myself

By *oulderingBearMan
26 weeks ago

Falme

"Hiya op

Firstly being a site supporter isn't the gateway to getting loads of naughtiness

WTF!!!! What a wasted £5… I feel r0bbed"

Exsctly hardly splashing the cash (barely blowing a wad).

The whole argument of OP smacks of the single guys going to spas/ events etc and complaining they didn't even get a blowjob despite the high cover cost for singles.... entitlement and chattle methinks.

By *red333Man
26 weeks ago

Dorchester

Oh yes and the mentioning of the dog, dog owners don't always realise their home stinks of dog a perfectly normal thing for a dog owner but to the sensitive noses of non dog owners that smell would put them off so great that you mentioned it

By *allandathleticMan
26 weeks ago

Asgard

For me personally. There's a massive lack of vagina and breast.

Hope this helps

26 weeks ago

What you have to realise is that the ratio of men to women is off there is 1000 men to evert 100 females your chances are slim, you need to stand out and be yourself

By *orny-DJMan
26 weeks ago

Leigh-on-Sea

You are aware that most women and a lot of couples view in stealth mode, so you'll never know if they've looked at your profile - something that pretty much everyone you message will do before even thinking about reading whatever it is you've sent them.

If they don't like what they see, don't fancy you or just don't think you're for them, why should they bother to reply?

I'm afraid you're coming across as rather entitled and displaying the same attitude that many complain of single guys at clubs.

So you've paid your money, you assume you're owed something.

Perhaps you should think about what your expectations were on joining the site - and then drop them.

By *ornucopiaMan
26 weeks ago

Bexley

"..what kind of dog?

Only a lab-springer, but he’s the expert on that position

Some people aren’t a fan, so that’s who I include it "

No wonder you are not getting results. you are on the wrong site.

You should be on 'lab Springers'!

By *ornucopiaMan
26 weeks ago

Bexley

"Oh yes and the mentioning of the dog, dog owners don't always realise their home stinks of dog a perfectly normal thing for a dog owner but to the sensitive noses of non dog owners that smell would put them off so great that you mentioned it "

Also, dog hairs all over you clothing, when returning to the marital home, can take rather a lot of explaining!

By *ravelling_WilburyMan
26 weeks ago

Beverley

Who gives a toss what you pay

It's also a pretty desperate status. 'it's my birthday, will someone suck me off'

By *obilebottomMan
26 weeks ago

All over

"Who gives a toss what you pay

It's also a pretty desperate status. 'it's my birthday, will someone suck me off' "

Not particularly a typical birthday present either. What happened to chocolates and flowers or a bottle of champs

Post new Message to Thread