Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

?? flight activities

Jump to newest

By *erek852 OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Cromer

I’m catching a long haul flight this Saturday and want some inspiration for cheeky activities to do whilst flying

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inky_couple2020Couple
26 weeks ago

North West

Read a book

Have a nap

Listen to pre-downloaded music

Do a crossword

Do some knitting/crochet (with travel suitable needles)

Plan some excursions on your trip

All excellent use of your time. What you should NOT do is anything "cheeky" that involves sexual stuff in a public space. But only if that's what you meant by "cheeky"? You could, of course, be cheeky and try to get an upgrade on your seating (unless it's Ryanair, then you can try asking Mr. O'Leary for a freebie and see what happens).

Enjoy your flight!

By (user no longer on site)
26 weeks ago

Behave yourself, dont get pissed, watch movies and read like other respectable human beings

God theres nothing worse than pissed up big gobs on flights embarrassing themselves. I'm a regular traveller, it really fucks me off.

That's all

Mrs xx

By *oo..Woman
26 weeks ago

Boo's World

Eat the whole pack of sweets you took onboard with the intention of spacing them out.

Can't get naughtier than that!

By *erek852 OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Cromer

Oh certainly nothing that sort of cheeky! Meant more keep me entertained, taking the mind off the turbulence! Silly challenges like speak to a stranger, get a selfie with someone etc! All the ideas above seem good, and deffo not drinking too much! Hangover after a long haul is horrendous!

By *viatrixWoman
26 weeks ago

Redhill

On some flights you can actually converse to other passengers via the keyboard/inflight entertainment system.

Curiously enough, the chess game is very popular on most flights.

I’ve been doing lots of travel vlogs/shorts. When I fly as a passenger, I use this time to edit videos.

And nothing ever beats looking out the window.

By *erek852 OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Cromer

"On some flights you can actually converse to other passengers via the keyboard/inflight entertainment system.

Curiously enough, the chess game is very popular on most flights.

I’ve been doing lots of travel vlogs/shorts. When I fly as a passenger, I use this time to edit videos.

And nothing ever beats looking out the window. "

Oh I’ve never tried the in flight passenger chat thing! Will see if I can find any fun people! Thanks

By (user no longer on site)
26 weeks ago

Eye mask, ear plugs and sleeping tablets is the only thing that I can reccomend!

Post new Message to Thread