Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Tattoos

Jump to newest

By *umtongue69 OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Featherstone

Heavily tattooed here and find women with lots of tattoos very sexy. What's peoples thoughts

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ora the explorerWoman
6 weeks ago

Paradise, Herts

About what? If they’re sexy or not?

My thoughts are I don’t find them sexy

By *parkle1974Woman
6 weeks ago

Leeds

I love the story some tatoos represent..the ones with meaning.

Others can be pretty meh!

By *lderflowerappleWoman
6 weeks ago

North Hampshire

I have tattoos. I think they enhance me. Some people will disagree, and that's fine by me.

Tattoos are not inherently sexy, on my opinion. Some tattoos are awful, some are wonderful. It's the individual who's wearing them that's sexy to me, not the tattoos themselves.

By *red333Man
6 weeks ago

Dorchester

Tattoos just don't go with anything and definitely not sexy

By *oo..Woman
6 weeks ago

Boo's World

I have a lot of tattoos, I like them and where they're placed which is the important part for me.

If others don't like them that's fair enough and I don't question it either way.

By *razytimesinloveCouple
6 weeks ago

SW Scotland

Love nice themed artwork and hearing the ideas behind them

By *oulderingBearMan
6 weeks ago

Falme

Love them

When a lady is heavily tattoed I often feel she is more naked when undressed than someone without for some reason.

Any thoughts why I think this?

By *tephTV67TV/TS
6 weeks ago

Cheshire

Not for me, I only know a few people who don’t have some ink applied either seen or unseen. So I’d rather not follow the current trend for them.

However if you want them and love them, go for it.

By *ockney-JMan
6 weeks ago

Cambridge

Love tattoos on everyone

Will get my chest done next in due course, both arms fully done for few years now

By *bxanfCouple
6 weeks ago

Bilston/Dudley

We love tattoos on people. We find heavilly tattooed folks very sexy

By (user no longer on site)
6 weeks ago

I find tattoos very sexy. Apart from the ones where they just go to the tattoo artist and asked to be coloured in.

By *rcoupleCouple
6 weeks ago

Mid Glam

Both have tattos here.

Like them on others too. Moreso ones with meaning and a story.

By *oyoteUglyWoman
6 weeks ago

somewhere

Hot guys with tattoos (good ones not shit ones) make me drool

6 weeks ago

I was quite late to the party where tattoos are concerned and didn't get my first until my 40s . I would say I'm fairly heavily tattooed. Mainly big pieces with some smaller ones because I liked them. Good ink on anyone is great . I personally have no preference when meeting someone though.

By *ickyKlungespeareMan
6 weeks ago

St Leonards

I know this one .

4!

By *he ShivsCouple
6 weeks ago

fife

If someone I find attractive has a body covered in tattoos, they become that little bit more attractive to me.

By *inxy777Woman
6 weeks ago

essex

Love them! x

By *mmaleiaWoman
6 weeks ago

East Northamptonshire

I’ve got a lot, I prefer a heavily tattooed guy

By *os_GoddessofdawnWoman
6 weeks ago

In the clouds

Nah tattoos are ugly

By *inkycatWoman
6 weeks ago

High Wycombe

I have 2 small ones that are tucked away but have meaning for me and relate to my deceased partner. I want 2 more but finding the time between holidays to do them is difficult.

I like tats on others as long as they’re well done, and even better if they’re meaningful. Face and neck tats are a turn off as are things like “grandad” on a forearm. Oh, and pet names. Sorry, but wtf is that about?!

By *avexxMan
6 weeks ago

cheshire

"I have 2 small ones that are tucked away but have meaning for me and relate to my deceased partner. I want 2 more but finding the time between holidays to do them is difficult.

I like tats on others as long as they’re well done, and even better if they’re meaningful. Face and neck tats are a turn off as are things like “grandad” on a forearm. Oh, and pet names. Sorry, but wtf is that about?! "

,, this

By *ubFTMTV/TS
6 weeks ago

Swindon

Love tattoos, have them myself with many more planned x

By *ymAndIcedCoffeeWoman
6 weeks ago

Worcester

My thoughts are that I don’t really care what people think of my tattoos.

By *avexxMan
6 weeks ago

cheshire

its very rare to see anybody without a tattoo today,,

By *oreveryoungkWoman
6 weeks ago

Leicestershire

Love my body art, really don't care what anyone else thinks

By *agnar73Man
6 weeks ago

Glasgow

Going tomorrow and excited. Part two of a design and hoping it all gets finished.

6 weeks ago

"Going tomorrow and excited. Part two of a design and hoping it all gets finished."

Oooh exiting ! Happy new ink day !

By *ymbunny79Woman
6 weeks ago

sheerness

I love my tats and love others with tats!

By *rsMxCouple
6 weeks ago

Glasgow

Love tattoos on a man - very sexy. Like women with intricate designs

I however- am a doodled riot....

25 tattoos and only 2 or 3 have any significant meaning - the rest are cartoon doodles or d*unken nonsense

By *pready MercuryWoman
6 weeks ago

lanarkshire

I love Tattoos, I have them , my partner has them , nothing quite beats the buzz of that needle, I find Tattoos incredibly sexy , however untouched skin is sexy too .. I suppose it depends on the person wearing them or not .

By *ymAndIcedCoffeeWoman
6 weeks ago

Worcester

"Love tattoos on a man - very sexy. Like women with intricate designs

25 tattoos and only 2 or 3 have any significant meaning - the rest are cartoon doodles or d*unken nonsense "

People be like “tell me the meaning behind your tattoos” and I’m like “well this one I was bored one day and gave myself it…”

By *ot to giggleWoman
6 weeks ago

Coventry

ummmm i have a small one - i prefer the person they do or dont have tattoo's

By *rsMxCouple
6 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Love tattoos on a man - very sexy. Like women with intricate designs

25 tattoos and only 2 or 3 have any significant meaning - the rest are cartoon doodles or d*unken nonsense

People be like “tell me the meaning behind your tattoos” and I’m like “well this one I was bored one day and gave myself it…”"

It's honestly not far off of that tbh lol

By *H9990Man
6 weeks ago

staffird

"I love the story some tatoos represent..the ones with meaning.

Others can be pretty meh! "

I love the Stafford behind them too I have a full back one

By *H9990Man
6 weeks ago

staffird

Stories

By *ucka39Man
6 weeks ago

Newcastle

Tattoo's on a lady you can tell by some a lot of thought has went into it by what it is, how it is and where it is. Pretty eye catching

By *ykesMan
6 weeks ago

Barnsley

Love my tattoos as each has a story.

Especially love tattoos on woman too.

Find them very sexy

By *agnar73Man
6 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Going tomorrow and excited. Part two of a design and hoping it all gets finished.

Oooh exiting ! Happy new ink day ! "

Thanks. Looking forward to the chill out getting it done

By *uckerfortitsMan
6 weeks ago

Sheffield

Depends on the design and the woman, some look even sexier as fuck with tats, some dont, it's no a deal breaker for me

By *he Flat CapsCouple
6 weeks ago

Pontypool

I have never been inclined to have a tattoo - and I'm happy with that.

Mrs.

By *rucking-HellMan
6 weeks ago

Northampton

I always see tattoos as I'd see graffiti on a temple: with grave disappointment, especially on women.

By *ymAndIcedCoffeeWoman
6 weeks ago

Worcester

"I always see tattoos as I'd see graffiti on a temple: with grave disappointment, especially on women. "

I always see statements like this as a warning sign of a narrow mind. So I guess it works both ways!

By *heHornyWandererMan
6 weeks ago

glasgow

I’ve seen some incredibly sensual and sexy tattoos on ladies, while at the same time I’ve also seen some truly horrific and disastrous ones as well.

6 weeks ago

I like tattoos that mean something to the person wearing them

Tattoos for the sake of having one. Not so much

By *rucking-HellMan
6 weeks ago

Northampton

"I always see tattoos as I'd see graffiti on a temple: with grave disappointment, especially on women.

I always see statements like this as a warning sign of a narrow mind. So I guess it works both ways!"

No, you're wrong. They entirely ruin natural beauty.

By *oyoteUglyWoman
6 weeks ago

somewhere

"I always see tattoos as I'd see graffiti on a temple: with grave disappointment, especially on women.

I always see statements like this as a warning sign of a narrow mind. So I guess it works both ways!

No, you're wrong. They entirely ruin natural beauty. "

By *olywhoreessexCouple
6 weeks ago

Essex

Mrs has quite a few some just designs she likes, others with meaning (sometimes kinky meaning)

By *agnar73Man
6 weeks ago

Glasgow

"

By *etKatproject88Woman
6 weeks ago

Bristol

"I’ve seen some incredibly sensual and sexy tattoos on ladies, while at the same time I’ve also seen some truly horrific and disastrous ones as well."

This. I normally like them, they are sexy but once I had sex with a guy with a huge ugly skull on his chest. That was an absolute turn off and I've asked him to do doggy instead lol.

By *oelDorianMan
6 weeks ago

vanaheim

Yeah definitely love tattoos they are gorgeous bits of art on people

By *unchalMan
6 weeks ago

Dartford

"Heavily tattooed here and find women with lots of tattoos very sexy. What's peoples thoughts"

Yes, please. Love tattoos and piercings too.

By *ockney-JMan
6 weeks ago

Cambridge

"I’ve seen some incredibly sensual and sexy tattoos on ladies, while at the same time I’ve also seen some truly horrific and disastrous ones as well."

Online I can across tattoos handful of people got of Britney Spears when she was in meltdown and shaved her head, google it you will see, I mean WTF lol. That is what I call a disaster of a tattoo, what a waste of skin

By *ockney-JMan
6 weeks ago

Cambridge

"

Well for every person that does not like tattoos there are twice as many sexy people that do

By *oo..Woman
6 weeks ago

Boo's World

"I always see tattoos as I'd see graffiti on a temple: with grave disappointment, especially on women. "

I love being a disappointment in some peoples eyes, it's much more exciting than living by old fashioned rules where I probably would still be told to keep my nightie on for some roll on roll off sex in the same position once a week on a Sunday.

Also, i get told I'm beautiful as well quite often so tattoos don't ruin true beauty after all.

By *ore_Please81Couple
6 weeks ago

Edinburgh

I have 2 of the worst tattoos of all time, if anyone found them anything but comical I would be worried.

Each to there own, I neither love not dislike x

By *odders88Man
6 weeks ago

Northampton

I’m heavily tattooed, I get them for me and and what my past represents and what my beliefs are, even the d*unken Magaluf ones…each to their own and all that jizz…

*jazz

By *ockney-JMan
6 weeks ago

Cambridge

"I’m heavily tattooed, I get them for me and and what my past represents and what my beliefs are, even the d*unken Magaluf ones…each to their own and all that jizz…

*jazz "

There was a lad on a tattoo removal show who got a tattoo of a vagina on his thigh on a d*unken lads holiday lol. But yes you have right attitude mate, my tattoos are for me too and have deep meaning

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
6 weeks ago

Chichester

Personally I prefer the purity of skin unblemished with ink but each to their own and some tattoos are hardly going to deter if I would want to fuck someone or not. Though If a person has them all up their face it’s unlikely I’d even engage tbh

By *agnar73Man
6 weeks ago

Glasgow

Downside of going tomorrow is behaving myself for a while to let skin recover but hey ho. I’d probably struggle to get to things during school holidays anyway

By *ockney-JMan
6 weeks ago

Cambridge

"Personally I prefer the purity of skin unblemished with ink but each to their own and some tattoos are hardly going to deter if I would want to fuck someone or not. Though If a person has them all up their face it’s unlikely I’d even engage tbh "

I have to admit face tattoos put me off too. I knew a beautiful looking lad who ruined his looks with face tattoos.

By *lydeXXXMan
6 weeks ago

Doncaster

You say this like its a fact and not an opinion.

By *agnar73Man
6 weeks ago

Glasgow

You say this like its a fact and not an opinion."

I felt that too.

By *oelDorianMan
6 weeks ago

vanaheim

Mine are my heritage and my beliefs as a Norse pagan

By *uctifanoWoman
6 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I have tattoos. I think they enhance me. Some people will disagree, and that's fine by me.

Tattoos are not inherently sexy, on my opinion. Some tattoos are awful, some are wonderful. It's the individual who's wearing them that's sexy to me, not the tattoos themselves."

This, plus my tattoos are for me so really give not a jot what others think of them. It’s lovely if folk like them though. Recently has a very elderly lady admire my sleeve and that made me

By *homas101monsterMan
6 weeks ago

glasgow

Doesn't really matter if you like them or not people have reasons behind them and meanings that you wouldn't understand if ye haven't anything nice to say just keep it to your self IV 29 of them four have no meanings but the rest are very close to me and I love them on woman too

By *ild_oatsMan
6 weeks ago

the land of saints & sinners

It’s the person I find sexy not the tattoo. Being tattooed or not I have no preference.

Except on one occasion few years ago where the lady in question had a picture of a deceased elderly relative tattooed on the top of her thigh which was slightly off putting to have it starring back at me whilst up close and personal…..

But at the time I managed to complete my duty for queen and country…..

By *ighty-maus85Man
6 weeks ago

WATFORD

Tattoos, piercings and a split tongue.... Yes fucking please!!

By *issy LanaTV/TS
6 weeks ago

cloud cuckoo land

Much prefer the body to be unblemished. Having said that, have seen some tattoo styles that are very aesthetically pleasing to even the most highfalutin eye.

Skill and artistry of certain tattooists can be inspiringly good esp. the spiritual nature.

By *idnight RamblerMan
6 weeks ago

Pershore

Not a fan personally

By *onameyet2Man
6 weeks ago

chorley

"I was quite late to the party where tattoos are concerned and didn't get my first until my 40s . I would say I'm fairly heavily tattooed. Mainly big pieces with some smaller ones because I liked them. Good ink on anyone is great . I personally have no preference when meeting someone though. "

Top trumps, got my first at 62, planning the next 2 now, very personal things.

By *ockney-JMan
6 weeks ago

Cambridge

"I was quite late to the party where tattoos are concerned and didn't get my first until my 40s . I would say I'm fairly heavily tattooed. Mainly big pieces with some smaller ones because I liked them. Good ink on anyone is great . I personally have no preference when meeting someone though.

Top trumps, got my first at 62, planning the next 2 now, very personal things."

Where on the top of your body is the Donald Trump tattoo?

By *onameyet2Man
6 weeks ago

chorley

Just your opinion though?

By *ootyfruityCouple
6 weeks ago

andover

Most definitely, love tattoos!

By *ockney-JMan
6 weeks ago

Cambridge

"Much prefer the body to be unblemished. Having said that, have seen some tattoo styles that are very aesthetically pleasing to even the most highfalutin eye.

Skill and artistry of certain tattooists can be inspiringly good esp. the spiritual nature.

"

Yes some have amazing skill. My last tattooist when living back in Manchester was only in her early 20s, yet her foresight into my spiritual tattoos was incredible. She also tattooed perfectly by free hand the scales on one of my serpent tattoos to the shock of her colleagues who gathered around to watch, they said they would have used template. Wish I had her right from the start and not the first tattooist who messed up. She is earning a fortune and has big waiting list usually, wish I had that skill I would do her job

By *onameyet2Man
6 weeks ago

chorley

"I was quite late to the party where tattoos are concerned and didn't get my first until my 40s . I would say I'm fairly heavily tattooed. Mainly big pieces with some smaller ones because I liked them. Good ink on anyone is great . I personally have no preference when meeting someone though.

Where on the top of your body is the Donald Trump tattoo? "

Would be on my anus if I had one

By *ockney-JMan
6 weeks ago

Cambridge

Would be on my anus if I had one "

Kinky

By *onameyet2Man
6 weeks ago

chorley

Kinky "

And yes I do have an anus

By *eacupsbearCouple
6 weeks ago

Croydon

I am fairly heavily tattooed B (M)

They all have meaning to me. Including my face tattoo. I know that many people are put off by face tattoos (even heavily tattooed people don't like them) but my tattoos are for me.. I don't seek or care about affirmation or approval. I love my ink, and that's what matters to me.

I don't like the way some people (mainly men) who are heavily tattooed themselves criticise tattooed women. To me it's just like those men who aren't exactly slim that fat shame women.. double Standards.

As far as attraction goes.. although by no means a deal breaker, I find ink and piercings extremely hot!

By *atureGuy62Man
6 weeks ago

DE7

"I have a lot of tattoos, I like them and where they're placed which is the important part for me.

If others don't like them that's fair enough and I don't question it either way. "

I like them when get have some meaning but not on face or neck as that looks thuggish to me.

I can't say I object to tattoos generally, but not a fan of piercings but it's your own body and your right to have them.

By *atureGuy62Man
6 weeks ago

DE7

"I have tattoos. I think they enhance me. Some people will disagree, and that's fine by me.

Tattoos are not inherently sexy, on my opinion. Some tattoos are awful, some are wonderful. It's the individual who's wearing them that's sexy to me, not the tattoos themselves."

Yours are classy

By *ockney-JMan
6 weeks ago

Cambridge

Kinky

And yes I do have an anus "

Which is more than can be said of some people on this site whom display anuses that look like they have gone 10 rounds with Mike Tyson

By *bony and ivoryCouple
6 weeks ago

East Midlands

We both absolutely love tattoos and have quite a few

By *ackformore100Man
6 weeks ago

Tin town

"Heavily tattooed here and find women with lots of tattoos very sexy. What's peoples thoughts"

Not for me. Don't get it at all. But to each their own.

By *rgasmicChemistryCouple
6 weeks ago

east coast

We love tattoo's iv got both arms done and H has a very sexy one going from back and down her leg x J

By *ullman2211Man
6 weeks ago

hull

Love been tattooed, got a full arm, a back piece and just started a full leg, also think some women witg tattooes are sexy

By *itSurreyCoupleCouple
6 weeks ago

Reigate

I have a lot, she has some. Absolutely love girls (and guys) who also have them.

By *SCouple81Couple
6 weeks ago

Between Edinburgh and Scottish Borders

We both have some and both like people with tattoos also like sexy people without tattoos

By *luefire2Couple
6 weeks ago

just somewhere around here

We have tattoos and we love them. As long as they are done well and placed well. There are some awful ones out there.

If you find them a turn off then fine, we probably wouldn't get on with you anyway lol.

By *heshire fun cpl 2022Couple
6 weeks ago

nantwich

I just love women with tattoos mmm. My wife as some very interesting one lol ?? take a look at our profile pics mmm ?? she’s got her own gardener lol ??

By *ockney-JMan
6 weeks ago

Cambridge

I originally wad supposed to get a half sleeve to cover up a bad tattoo I got at 17. But ended up with two full sleeves. I vowed will get chest done in time and that will be end. But will it? So addictive

By *hekaiserMan
2 weeks ago

Glasgow

I'm not a fan of tattoos but recently discovered a close friend has a tattoo on her lower back.

I've known her for 30 years, she never mentioned anything about getting a tattoo or being a fan of tattoos.

Was at her place for dinner, she bent over the table to fix the table mat and her top exposed her lower back just enough for me to see her tattoo. I have never looked at my friend in a sexual manner but sight of her tattoo gave me a hardon....got me thinking her hubby would enjoy the view of the tattoo if/when taking her doggy x

2 weeks ago

Completely agree Hearing the story that lead to the tatto is sometimes fascinating

By *oelDorianMan
2 weeks ago

vanaheim

I’ve got another that’s being worked on

By *atnip make me purrWoman
2 weeks ago

Reading

Bad tattoos are a turn off.

By *unchalMan
2 weeks ago

Dartford

Yes please. Men and women with lots of tattoos and a few piercings too, maybe.

By *unchalMan
2 weeks ago

Dartford

"About what? If they’re sexy or not?

My thoughts are I don’t find them sexy "

Sadly, you are just plain wrong.

By *unchalMan
2 weeks ago

Dartford

Most tattoos don’t mean anything except what the recipient wanted in the moment.

By *unchalMan
2 weeks ago

Dartford

Can’t see you but tattoos always enhance! (With a few exceptions, of course. I’m not delusional!)

By *unchalMan
2 weeks ago

Dartford

"Tattoos just don't go with anything and definitely not sexy "

Another just plain wrong one.

By *unchalMan
2 weeks ago

Dartford

"Love nice themed artwork and hearing the ideas behind them "

Oh alright I have a couple with stories.

By *unchalMan
2 weeks ago

Dartford

"Love them

When a lady is heavily tattoed I often feel she is more naked when undressed than someone without for some reason.

Any thoughts why I think this?"

You are wrong. More naked is more naked.

By *unchalMan
2 weeks ago

Dartford

"We love tattoos on people. We find heavilly tattooed folks very sexy"

You make me want another tattoo!

By *unchalMan
2 weeks ago

Dartford

"I was quite late to the party where tattoos are concerned and didn't get my first until my 40s . I would say I'm fairly heavily tattooed. Mainly big pieces with some smaller ones because I liked them. Good ink on anyone is great . I personally have no preference when meeting someone though. "

I didn’t start until I was 59! And I am not finished.

By *uddycloudsMan
2 weeks ago

london

Tattoos are marmite - and I like marmite! Can’t say I’ve noticed if mine have put anyone off tbh.

By *ularliWoman
2 weeks ago

worcester

I love tasteful tattoos and very attracted to men with them.

I have 2 of my own. One on my right leg and a small one near my shoulder blade. I am looking at getting more on my back at some point

By *r K and Mrs LCouple
2 weeks ago

Leicester

Mr loves a lady with a leg tattoo especially when she has nylons on and you can see it through them.x

By *onameyet2Man
2 weeks ago

chorley

I knew a guy who had “suck it bitch” tattooed on his beer gut, bet he was inundated with blow job offers

By *EW2HERECouple
2 weeks ago

ERITH

I have 1 or 2 if you care to see

By *agnar73Man
2 weeks ago

Glasgow

Tomorrow for a lil bit more

Post new Message to Thread