Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Height of it all.

Jump to newest

By *allandathletic OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Asgard

How important is someone's height to you?

I know of instances where (mainly, men) have lied about their height in order to get a meet.

Is it that important, that they feel the need to be dishonest about it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *edeWoman
26 weeks ago

the abyss

#notallmen

Sorry couldn't help it

By *hoirCouple
26 weeks ago

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

It's not but I still would love an extra who is under 5 foot.

C

By *ophieslutTV/TS
26 weeks ago

Central

I've seen reports that a few men have become 6' tall, when they are a few inches shorter. I'm probably ok within a few inches but it does feel untrustworthy overall, if they would like on one thing.

By *uriousscouserWoman
26 weeks ago

Wirral

As long as it's not so extreme as to make alignment of relevant bits a struggle, it's not important to me at all.

It does make me laugh though when someone claims to be 6' and turns up my height or shorter.

By *agondaMan
26 weeks ago

Witterings

"As long as it's not so extreme as to make alignment of relevant bits a struggle, it's not important to me at all.

It does make me laugh though when someone claims to be 6' and turns up my height or shorter."

Wow, looking at your profile I wonder if they seem shorter because they've fallen to their news when they see you

By *aizyWoman
26 weeks ago

west midlands

I'm a short arse so most men are taller than me anyway, but height doesn't really bother me. I did have a social meet with a man once who said on his profile he was 6ft, I was wearing heels and I was taller than him, which was suprising as I wasn't wearing stilts and my heels weren't that high!

By *uriousscouserWoman
26 weeks ago

Wirral

"As long as it's not so extreme as to make alignment of relevant bits a struggle, it's not important to me at all.

It does make me laugh though when someone claims to be 6' and turns up my height or shorter.

Wow, looking at your profile I wonder if they seem shorter because they've fallen to their news when they see you "

Smooth!

By *onderWomanWlvWoman
26 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

Not important, I've had partners shorter, same height as me, and taller - makes no difference. A particularly large gap (in either direction!) can mean adjustments for some positions but nothing insurmountable.

What does amuse me is the amount of "6ft" tall men on here, that I then see at a club, and they're eye level with me.

By *annyDanielleMan
26 weeks ago

Street, Somerset

It seems to be important to women. I know a guy who, on a dating site, was asked for a photo of himself stood in a doorway to prove he was as tall as he said he was.

By *ewcatWoman
26 weeks ago

Berkshire

I prefer men my height or taller. It’s not a deal breaker.

The deal breaker is men with chips on their shoulders about being shorter than me. It’s boring. I won’t wear flats to make you feel better about your height and no I’m not a tree to be climbed, that’s just weird. Why do people say that?!?

I once met a man that stated he was 5’10. He wasn’t. In reality he was 5’6. I don’t understand, why lie about something that is going to be immediately obvious the second you meet and you come up to my chin.

By *ornycougaWoman
26 weeks ago

Wherever I lay my hat

I'm only 5 0 but have always had a thing about tall (over 6 foot) guys. I am not proud of it but I have rejected guys solely on their height. Having said that, most of my enduring relationships of any description have been with guys below that so a preference for me is exactly that

By *bxanfCouple
26 weeks ago

Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, Stourbridge

Not that important to us.

We will reject people on their weight though

By *annyDanielleMan
26 weeks ago

Street, Somerset

We're all the same height lying down (more or less).

By *andynecklaceWoman
26 weeks ago

West Brom

Doesn't matter to me, and pretty much everyone is taller than me so there's that lol

By (user no longer on site)
26 weeks ago

Men prefer shorter women, fact.

So most guys don't like the fact I'm tall, or they like me despite that ...is that suppose to be a compliment!?

26 weeks ago

Asgard

"Men prefer shorter women, fact.

So most guys don't like the fact I'm tall, or they like me despite that ...is that suppose to be a compliment!?

"

This is true. I personally prefer shorter ladies. I'm yet to find a woman much taller than me though.

26 weeks ago

Asgard

"I'm only 5 0 but have always had a thing about tall (over 6 foot) guys. I am not proud of it but I have rejected guys solely on their height. Having said that, most of my enduring relationships of any description have been with guys below that so a preference for me is exactly that"

Jeez! I'm an entire ft and 3 inches taller

By *inkedKuntsCouple
26 weeks ago

Sheffield

Yep matters to us, if she can't get past your height then it's a no go.

By *hoirCouple
26 weeks ago

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

"

I like the person. I've been with ladies taller than me and there is no height preference (despite my previous comment)

C

By *ady SuzieXXXWoman
26 weeks ago

Chichester

So most guys don't like the fact I'm tall, or they like me despite that ...is that suppose to be a compliment

"

True.

By *egDaySkipperMan
26 weeks ago

Liverpool

I always tell everyone I'm 7'9", and with the stilts I ordered from Amazon they'll never know the truth

26 weeks ago

I like the person. I've been with ladies taller than me and there is no height preference (despite my previous comment)

C"

The previous comment that says you do have a preference? Jeez, why can't guys just stick to what they like and be honest instead of pandering to everyone.

By *ayHaychMan
26 weeks ago

Leeds (Home) / Sheffield (Work)

I’ve seen a few videos on social media about people having the bones in their legs operated on to extend them. They make small breaks in the bone, insert a metal piece, which lengthens the limb over time.

Surely if your paying so much money, for really invasive surgeries, which take 6-9 months, just to be 3 inches taller, then you’re probably got some internalised issues.

By *red333Man
26 weeks ago

Dorchester

"I'm only 5 0 but have always had a thing about tall (over 6 foot) guys. I am not proud of it but I have rejected guys solely on their height. Having said that, most of my enduring relationships of any description have been with guys below that so a preference for me is exactly that"
exactly what guys less than 6 feet?

By *ora the explorerWoman
26 weeks ago

Paradise, Herts

Very important to me

By *red333Man
26 weeks ago

Dorchester

"Very important to me "
exactly my daughter is 5'9" and when she wears heals she towers over me but you see tall women with shorter men a lot, i actually yesterday saw an unusually tall woman 6'4" and although her husband was tall she was still taller

By *eyond PurityCouple
26 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

Height isn’t really a massive factor or hasn’t been when we’ve met people.

C in heels is taller than me, but we both don’t mind - it’s not like there is a huge mis-match.

I’ve found that other lies men tell you, in regards to their status, are much more of a deal breaker.

K

26 weeks ago

Its actually a big deal to me. I do enjoy a man taller than myself. It feels manly and sexy. Even better if they play rough

Mrs xx

By *CLM87Woman
26 weeks ago

Derbyshire

Height is important to me, I wear heels most of the time and don't like a guy to be shorter than me.

Also don't find them dominant if they are around the same height as me.

It is really annoying when someone has lied as it ruins it and it's distrustful and a waste of time.

By *rumgoodtimeMan
26 weeks ago

sutton coldfield

I’m 6ft4 and I love all heights

By *ornycougaWoman
26 weeks ago

Wherever I lay my hat

"I'm only 5 0 but have always had a thing about tall (over 6 foot) guys. I am not proud of it but I have rejected guys solely on their height. Having said that, most of my enduring relationships of any description have been with guys below that so a preference for me is exactly that

Jeez! I'm an entire ft and 3 inches taller "

There have been a good 15 or 16 inches between me and a surprising number of my partners

By *imply DeeWoman
26 weeks ago

Wherever

First thing I look at on the profile. If that makes me shallow, so be it.

26 weeks ago

I don’t even bother looking at height on profiles. It doesn’t bother me in the slightest.

Being tall-ish for a woman and easily over 6ft when wearing certain heels, I know that can be off putting for some men.

By *ellhungvweMan
26 weeks ago

Cheltenham

"I don’t even bother looking at height on profiles. It doesn’t bother me in the slightest.

Being tall-ish for a woman and easily over 6ft when wearing certain heels, I know that can be off putting for some men. "

6ft+ in heels is something I would like to see!

By *hoirCouple
26 weeks ago

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

C

The previous comment that says you do have a preference? Jeez, why can't guys just stick to what they like and be honest instead of pandering to everyone."

Actually I don't have a preference. The under 5ft thing is for a 'scene'.

Fairly obvious from the use of language.

C

26 weeks ago

"I don’t even bother looking at height on profiles. It doesn’t bother me in the slightest.

Being tall-ish for a woman and easily over 6ft when wearing certain heels, I know that can be off putting for some men.

6ft+ in heels is something I would like to see!"

I’m not very graceful in big heels. They’re usually kept for the bedroom

26 weeks ago

Asgard

"I'm only 5 0 but have always had a thing about tall (over 6 foot) guys. I am not proud of it but I have rejected guys solely on their height. Having said that, most of my enduring relationships of any description have been with guys below that so a preference for me is exactly that

There have been a good 15 or 16 inches between me and a surprising number of my partners "

Why is it my brain instantly went to some gargantuan man with a monster cock...

By *rcoupleCouple
26 weeks ago

Mid Glam

Immaterial to us really.

Mrs has had claimed six footers be 4 inces shorter than her in real life

26 weeks ago

C

The previous comment that says you do have a preference? Jeez, why can't guys just stick to what they like and be honest instead of pandering to everyone."

Because you have a phenomenal pair of norks?

By *a LunaWoman
26 weeks ago

South

I have no preference for height. All past boyfriends lovers have been same height or shorter. When I went clubbing back in the day it was always the shorter more confident men who I seemed to attract. No idea why.

I have no issue. So long as men don’t get all weird about me being taller than them, because some do.

Couldn’t really give a flying fudge what other folk think about how it looks either.

26 weeks ago

Very important. - If I stand on a chair, her lips have to be directly in line with my erection, I’m willing to test before I agree to a social

I’m not concerned on her height, I’m still going to try to throw her around the bed eventually.

26 weeks ago

I'm only just 5'4" I know a lot of women find this a problem but its not my problem so I don't worry about it. I do like short women though I have no problem with height at all. someone's height would not be a deal breaker

By *atchmakersboy69Man
26 weeks ago

birmingham

"#notallmen

Sorry couldn't help it "

Taller lying down he he

By *a LunaWoman
26 weeks ago

South

"Very important. - If I stand on a chair, her lips have to be directly in line with my erection, I’m willing to test before I agree to a social

I’m not concerned on her height, I’m still going to try to throw her around the bed eventually. "

I’ve never sucked a guy off whilst he’s stood on a chair. This idea has made my bucket list! Thanks Woody

26 weeks ago

C

The previous comment that says you do have a preference? Jeez, why can't guys just stick to what they like and be honest instead of pandering to everyone.

Because you have a phenomenal pair of norks?"

Have you mistaken me for someone else?

26 weeks ago

"Very important. - If I stand on a chair, her lips have to be directly in line with my erection, I’m willing to test before I agree to a social

I’m not concerned on her height, I’m still going to try to throw her around the bed eventually.

I’ve never sucked a guy off whilst he’s stood on a chair. This idea has made my bucket list! Thanks Woody "

what about a step ladder

By *hilloutMan
26 weeks ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Never been fussed with it. I am however, taller than most and this probably contributes to my lack "pickyness" on the topic.

On this issue, women are certainly more selective...often times ridiculously so.

By *revaunanceCouple
26 weeks ago

Exeter

"How important is someone's height to you?"

The height of a prospective meet has never been a factor for us.

That said, if we detected that someone was being sparing with the truth and claiming a few extra inches it would cause us to question whether anything else they have said would be true.

By *ornycougaWoman
26 weeks ago

Wherever I lay my hat

There have been a good 15 or 16 inches between me and a surprising number of my partners

Why is it my brain instantly went to some gargantuan man with a monster cock..."

Understandable. That's where my head is usually at

By *ee69Man
26 weeks ago

glasgow

I’m a short arse lol , I don’t have height as something that would turn me off someone, but a do prefer a shorter girl , lol seeing as am small myself there really small lol , a get some girls like tall men , each to there own , you can only be you

By *oo..Woman
26 weeks ago

Boo's World

I've never met anyone shorter than myself, I fear I'd end up suffocating them in tits if I did.

Its more the lying about their age that winds me up more compared to height issues.

By *educing_EmCouple
26 weeks ago

Tipperary

Being tall-ish for a woman and easily over 6ft when wearing certain heels, I know that can be off putting for some men. "

I don't look either.

I also don't usually wear heels for the same reason.

What coyote said is true though, in my experience men do usually prefer shorter women.

26 weeks ago

I’ve never sucked a guy off whilst he’s stood on a chair. This idea has made my bucket list! Thanks Woody "

you are welcome. It would make Sunday lunch fun.

By *ora the explorerWoman
26 weeks ago

Paradise, Herts

"Never been fussed with it. I am however, taller than most and this probably contributes to my lack "pickyness" on the topic.

On this issue, women are certainly more selective...often times ridiculously so."

Noooo. They’re surely not

26 weeks ago

It’s not important to me. I’ve been on a few dates with a woman who I met on a night out who was 5’11 and she didn’t seem bothered by me being 5’8.

People are generally quite bad at estimating height anyway. My best mate is 6’4 and he’ll sometimes tell people that he’s 6’2 and sometimes 6’6 and no one ever pulls him up on it.

By *hilloutMan
26 weeks ago

"Never been fussed with it. I am however, taller than most and this probably contributes to my lack "pickyness" on the topic.

On this issue, women are certainly more selective...often times ridiculously so.

Noooo. They’re surely not "

Of course not

26 weeks ago

I don't look either.

What coyote said is true though, in my experience men do usually prefer shorter women."

My height has never been an issue, but I agree. I see more men who have shorter women as a preference than taller.

By *ittle Miss TinkerbellWoman
26 weeks ago

your head

It's important to me.

By *ewcatWoman
26 weeks ago

Berkshire

I don't look either.

What coyote said is true though, in my experience men do usually prefer shorter women.

My height has never been an issue, but I agree. I see more men who have shorter women as a preference than taller. "

Men definitely prefer shorter woman. My height is frequently an issue for men, not so much for women. My gorgeous new shoes have a 4 inch heel and I’m pretty sure (at 6’3 when I’m wearing them) I won’t be getting any offers of sex

By *im_1878Man
26 weeks ago

Formby

I’ve had a fair few women turn me down due to my height.

Their loss.

By *educing_EmCouple
26 weeks ago

Tipperary

I don't look either.

My height has never been an issue, but I agree. I see more men who have shorter women as a preference than taller. "

It hasn't been an issue for me either but I've yet to meet a man who has a preference for tall women

By *iss DevilWoman
26 weeks ago

Bedford

I am a tall lady and I am not attracted to men shorter than me.

By *inkedKuntsCouple
26 weeks ago

Sheffield

I don't look either.

My height has never been an issue, but I agree. I see more men who have shorter women as a preference than taller.

Men definitely prefer shorter woman. My height is frequently an issue for men, not so much for women. My gorgeous new shoes have a 4 inch heel and I’m pretty sure (at 6’3 when I’m wearing them) I won’t be getting any offers of sex "

Well a lot are missing out then! For us as a couple your the dream

26 weeks ago

I don't look either.

Men definitely prefer shorter woman. My height is frequently an issue for men, not so much for women. My gorgeous new shoes have a 4 inch heel and I’m pretty sure (at 6’3 when I’m wearing them) I won’t be getting any offers of sex "

I wish I looked all cute and petite wearing heels instead of a giant

By *inkedKuntsCouple
26 weeks ago

Sheffield

I don't look either.

Men definitely prefer shorter woman. My height is frequently an issue for men, not so much for women. My gorgeous new shoes have a 4 inch heel and I’m pretty sure (at 6’3 when I’m wearing them) I won’t be getting any offers of sex

I wish I looked all cute and petite wearing heels instead of a giant "

We want the giant ladies! Please don't wish them all away lol

By *hilloutMan
26 weeks ago

I don't look either.

Could this potentially be due to so many women preferring "tall men" that ones who don't fit that criteria will seek shorter by assuming a tall woman won't be interested?

By *ornycougaWoman
26 weeks ago

Wherever I lay my hat

I don't look either.

Could this potentially be due to so many women preferring "tall men" that ones who don't fit that criteria will seek shorter by assuming a tall woman won't be interested?"

I think it's a primal thing. They want something small that's easy to pick up or drag back to the cave

By *ife NinjaMan
26 weeks ago

Dunfermline

Height means jack shit to me

By *hilloutMan
26 weeks ago

I don't look either.

Could this potentially be due to so many women preferring "tall men" that ones who don't fit that criteria will seek shorter by assuming a tall woman won't be interested?

I think it's a primal thing. They want something small that's easy to pick up or drag back to the cave "

That's certainly a reason that's been made manifest plenty a time

26 weeks ago

I don't look either.

Do men taller than you have an issue with your height?

By *oeBeansMan
26 weeks ago

Derby

*Mocking voice* ooooh look at me, I'm OP and I don't need to lie about my height because I'm so tall and don't get why short guys lie...

...You make me sick!

By *ou only live onceMan
26 weeks ago

London

"*Mocking voice* ooooh look at me, I'm OP and I don't need to lie about my height because I'm so tall and don't get why short guys lie...

...You make me sick!"

Hey Joe, give him a break - it's not like he made a profile name centred around it or anything...oh.

Only joshing, OP. I'm just short and bitter!

By *ot to giggleWoman
26 weeks ago

Coventry

mmmmm i think guys like the short girls - i would like my height, but love taller - and I never used to think i was that tall but with a lot of girls being 5 ft - maybe i am average

By *parkle1974Woman
26 weeks ago

Leeds

Everyone is taller than me

By *layfullsamMan
26 weeks ago

Solihull

I can confirm that height alone doesn’t get any meets lol

By *oeBeansMan
26 weeks ago

Derby

"*Mocking voice* ooooh look at me, I'm OP and I don't need to lie about my height because I'm so tall and don't get why short guys lie...

...You make me sick!

Hey Joe, give him a break - it's not like he made a profile name centred around it or anything...oh.

"

I'd take a swing if I wouldn't only reach his chest!

By *he_turtle_movesMan
26 weeks ago

york

Don't think anyone has ever commented on my height when not in person

26 weeks ago

...You make me sick!"

Joe

By *ou only live onceMan
26 weeks ago

London

...You make me sick!

I'd take a swing if I wouldn't only reach his chest! "

I'll give you a piggy back!

By *agondaMan
26 weeks ago

Witterings

Wow, looking at your profile I wonder if they seem shorter because they've fallen to their news when they see you

Smooth! "

It would have been smoother if I had managed to type knees and not news lol

By *imi_RougeWoman
26 weeks ago

Portsmouth

I like a good 6ish inches, so they actually do feel taller than me. I'm only 5ft 3, so average height guys are for the win.

I've met guys who were 6ft 5 and they were too tall lol

By *aizyWoman
26 weeks ago

west midlands

...You make me sick!

"

I wan't to watch this!!

By *imi_RougeWoman
26 weeks ago

Portsmouth

Don't you taller ladies enjoy wearing heels and making the men feel inferior though?

By *ewcatWoman
26 weeks ago

Berkshire

...You make me sick!

"

New kink unlocked

By *oeBeansMan
26 weeks ago

Derby

...You make me sick!

I'll give you a piggy back! "

Damn it YOLO, you've made the women all thirsty again

By *exy Bi FemWoman
26 weeks ago

Peterborough

I'm 5'11 and 6,2 in my heels but no issues with height if no one has with mine

By *oeBeansMan
26 weeks ago

Derby

"I'm 5'11 and 6,2 in my heels but no issues with height if no one has with mine "

I'd go up on you

By *unner6969Man
26 weeks ago

Herts/Bucks

"How important is someone's height to you?

I know of instances where (mainly, men) have lied about their height in order to get a meet.

Is it that important, that they feel the need to be dishonest about it?"

We’re all face-to-face when laying down and height becomes irrelevant

26 weeks ago

"How important is someone's height to you?

Is it that important, that they feel the need to be dishonest about it?

We’re all face-to-face when laying down and height becomes irrelevant "

This is the "ickiest" thing a guy can say.

By *ymAndIcedCoffeeWoman
26 weeks ago

Worcester

I don’t meet men unless they’re 7ft2.

By *adyBugsWoman
26 weeks ago

cognito

I like tall but then again I’m only 5’3 so most people are taller than me

By *agnar73Man
26 weeks ago

Glasgow

I’m not looking for a dance or life partner, so I’m probably past caring on height.

Probably is a sweet spot and can think of one person I met that’s kinda that height. But the experience of taller or smaller is what it’s all about I think.

An ex was taller than me in heels and to be honest it doesn’t matter especially when wearing the kilt at formal stuff anyways.

By *educing_EmCouple
26 weeks ago

Tipperary

...You make me sick!

Damn it YOLO, you've made the women all thirsty again "

You both have

By *ellhungvweMan
26 weeks ago

Cheltenham

I don't look either.

I think this calls for an empirical test to validate what would happen. Purely in in the interest of science I am willing to be the first test subject

Post new Message to Thread