Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Cheating...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
26 weeks ago

Swapped numbers with a guy here last night. Sent a couple of bra pics, mostly innocent. He asked a couple of kink questions, was generally polite and pleasant.

And this afternoon, his pregnant girlfriend messaged me, asking who I am, what I've done with her partner, asking for screenshots of messages and call attempts. She's sad because she thought he'd "stopped all this".

This is not swinging. This is cheating. And I don't protect cheaters. I told her everything she needed to know. He tried calling me while I was messaging her, I cancelled the call.

She's thanked me, and doesn't seem angry with me... So why do I feel like absolute shit? Do you think I did the right thing?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
26 weeks ago

Obviously did the right thing, cheaters don't deserve any defending from their actions

By *ent in BlackMan
26 weeks ago

Silsden

"Swapped numbers with a guy here last night. Sent a couple of bra pics, mostly innocent. He asked a couple of kink questions, was generally polite and pleasant.

And this afternoon, his pregnant girlfriend messaged me, asking who I am, what I've done with her partner, asking for screenshots of messages and call attempts. She's sad because she thought he'd "stopped all this".

This is not swinging. This is cheating. And I don't protect cheaters. I told her everything she needed to know. He tried calling me while I was messaging her, I cancelled the call.

She's thanked me, and doesn't seem angry with me... So why do I feel like absolute shit? Do you think I did the right thing? "

You absolutely did the correct thing.

He chose to cheat not you. Don’t let his guilt of getting caught play on your mind you did nothing wrong.

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple
26 weeks ago

Southampton

Ah god how awful for you to get caught up in in... you definitely did the right thing...x ps you have nothing to feel bad about this is all on him

By *ellinever70Woman
26 weeks ago

Ayrshire

No

I think you got unnecessarily over-involved

By *imisugarWoman
26 weeks ago

Rugby

Sorry this happened to you and completely agree with you.

You didn't deserve to be lied to, as it's bothered you I can tell you wouldn't have entertained it if you knew he was in a relationship.

By *llNatural36FWoman
26 weeks ago

Denbighshire

Hi op, you’ve got nothing to feel bad about so please try not to feel shitty etc. This is on him and his shitty behaviour got him caught out x

By *ora the explorerWoman
26 weeks ago

Paradise, Herts

I’d have just deleted and blocked personally

By *orny-DJMan
26 weeks ago

Leigh-on-Sea

"No

I think you got unnecessarily over-involved "

To be fair, it was the chaps partner who contacted her.

I'd agree with you if the OP had been the one instigating communications with the chaps other half, but it wasn't

By *ophieslutTV/TS
26 weeks ago

Central

The moment others cause something to be wrong, I'm out of it. It's sad because of others, not us. But only they can take it forward because I'm not involved

By *oo..Woman
26 weeks ago

Boo's World

I'd probably have blocked and deleted him personally and not give my private number out so quickly if you only started chatting last night.

You need to stay safe in the long run.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
26 weeks ago

"I'd probably have blocked and deleted him personally and not give my private number out so quickly if you only started chatting last night.

You need to stay safe in the long run. "

We've actually been talking here for about 3 weeks. Last night was just when we decide to go off site

By *addy bareMan
26 weeks ago

lakeside

Don't feel shit,this is down to him. You have done nothing wrong. X

By *oo..Woman
26 weeks ago

Boo's World

"I'd probably have blocked and deleted him personally and not give my private number out so quickly if you only started chatting last night.

You need to stay safe in the long run.

We've actually been talking here for about 3 weeks. Last night was just when we decide to go off site"

Stay safe and never blame yourself, as it proves the guys a dickhead.

By *rcoupleCouple
26 weeks ago

Mid Glam

Dont beat yourself up for someone else's ill though decison to cheat.

The situation is entirely his making.

By *ymAndIcedCoffeeWoman
26 weeks ago

Worcester

You did the right thing.

Cheats deserve to be found out by their unsuspecting partners.

By *issmorganWoman
26 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

You did the tight thing op, sorry you were caught in the middle.

I've posted this before about why I wouldn't knowingly meet someone who is cheating:-

Years ago I met a bloke, told me he was single no kids, it wasn't from here.

Anyway I was seeing him a few months, one day whilst at work I checked my phone and had loads of missed calls.

I rang the number back and it was his Mrs, she'd found a text from me on his phone. He too had cheated before, so she was suspicious already. It took me ages to convince her I hadn't known he was living with someone and had 2 kids.

She was so upset, but I told her everything and she thanked me for being upfront.

If people are gonna cheat, they need to be honest and let potential meets know so they can choose to meet them with all the facts. Hiding it and dragging others into your web of deceit just sucks.

By *tlanshiaWoman
26 weeks ago

Chatham

Don't feel like shit. He lied to her, then lied to you. He doesn't deserve you guilt or your trust. You've done nothing to feel shameful for

Poor lady, I hope she finally has the courage to leave him.

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple
26 weeks ago

Stockport

She thought that he had stopped all this ?

It's not you in the wrong , it's him

Very closely followed by his partner for sticking with him !

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
26 weeks ago

Leeds

Poor woman

Mrs

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
26 weeks ago

Leeds

I should have added it's not on you, don't feel bad - he's the prick.

Mrs

By *ustamanMan
26 weeks ago

weymouth

"Swapped numbers with a guy here last night. Sent a couple of bra pics, mostly innocent. He asked a couple of kink questions, was generally polite and pleasant.

She's thanked me, and doesn't seem angry with me... So why do I feel like absolute shit? Do you think I did the right thing? "

Yes, and move on - plenty more fellas out there

By *ools and the brainCouple
26 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

Way too much drama it's supposed to be fun.

Block his number,block him from contacting you and delete.

By *oxy jWoman
26 weeks ago

somerset

just take this weekend alone and see how many men disappear when the kids break up will tell you just how many are married ... and if your a swinger and you meet guys then 100% your meeting married people lie to get what they want ... i know longer ask if they are married but i do let them know if drama comes to my door then ill hide nothing ...

By *red333Man
26 weeks ago

Dorchester

You should have stayed out of it and just blocked him

By *ucka39Man
26 weeks ago

Newcastle

Op

Your just the innocent party and in my opinion you did what most men/women would've done. It's a horrible situation to be in x

By *imi_RougeWoman
26 weeks ago

Portsmouth

Absolutely you did. Now she'll know she's not going crazy while he tries to deny everything.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
26 weeks ago

In a town full of colours

Yes you did the right thing, you don't need to make yourself a target for her, by hiding his cheating. So many spouses blame the person their loved one is cheating with, rather than the partner they are with. It's easiest to tell the truth that you didn't know, and don't think for one second that he would be prepared to help you, he'll be looking after his own skin first and using you as scapegoat to get himself out of trouble with her...

By *ymAndIcedCoffeeWoman
26 weeks ago

Worcester

"Absolutely you did. Now she'll know she's not going crazy while he tries to deny everything."

^^ this.

If you’d just blocked them, he’d probably just gaslight her.

By *rHotNottsMan
26 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I would’ve got intertwined in their shit. They could be playing games, it’s two complete strangers.

I’d have just blocked both numbers and not thought about it ever again

By *uzie69xTV/TS
26 weeks ago

Maidstone

[Removed by poster at 01/04/24 20:26:44]

By *uzie69xTV/TS
26 weeks ago

Maidstone

My phone rings and it's a recent shag Paul's number (*I don't remember the actual names).

Me: hello Paul sweetie, how are you? So nice to hear from you.

Silence

Woman's voice: His name is not Paul, it's Ian* and I'm his wife! Have you been having sex with my husband you filthy slag... (she goes on for another two minutes, clearly upset and traumatised).. and finishes "I hope you're proud of yourself" and pauses to let me speak.

I then explained that "Paul" tells me he's single and even told me stories of going to Stag Do's etc. I reminded her that Ian is in breach of his marriage contract and I would humbly and respectfully suggest she should take it out with the guilty party. I'm just a single girl, out to enjoy herself and clearly not the only person he's lied to.

In the end she conceded that the fault really isn't mine if he's lied to me also. We didn't end the conversation exactly pals but on the same side of his lies.

I didn't delete the number but blocked it in case he should snake back round again with the same number

26 weeks ago

And this is why couples playing solo never get meets because of the cheating married men.

By *ellhungvweMan
26 weeks ago

Cheltenham

OP I think you did the right thing - getting caught between a relationship breakup is not your problem. The best solution is to be honest if you find yourself in that situation.

I would then block all concerned and move on.

By *ymAndIcedCoffeeWoman
26 weeks ago

Worcester

"And this is why couples playing solo never get meets because of the cheating married men. "

Couples playing solo absolutely do get meets here.

By *atnip make me purrWoman
26 weeks ago

Reading

I personally would have just told her i didnt know he was involved and that i intend to n have nothing more to do with him. But saying that what you did wasnt wrong. I just hate the drama.

26 weeks ago

"And this is why couples playing solo never get meets because of the cheating married men.

Couples playing solo absolutely do get meets here."

Sometimes loads of cheaters both sides on here wife gets loads of them

By *WB85Man
26 weeks ago

Staffordshire

"And this is why couples playing solo never get meets because of the cheating married men. "

I'm married. We play together and separately.

I can assure you, we do get meets.

By *iercedAndTattooedNE6Couple
26 weeks ago

Newcastle

Dont ever feel bad for how others wish to conduct themselves, it’s shit that’s happened and you’ve ended up caught up in it 100% but the blame lies firmly with him.

26 weeks ago

"And this is why couples playing solo never get meets because of the cheating married men.

I can assure you, we do get meets. "

I get meets but its hard to get women to trust you as there is alot of Liars on here.

26 weeks ago

My heart goes out to his pregnant GF, (to be pregnant & her partner cheating on her)....

But she obviously went through his phone to find your number & she possibly found other unknown numbers to her there too & contacted them also....

It's awful that you had to get caught up in this situ....But I think I may have blocked & ignored her Maybe ....Seeming as you didn't I hope you made it clear to her that you were unaware he was attached....

Cheaters are very sneaky & dishonest people so chances that she text other women she found in his phone are likely.

I personally would never ever go through somebodys phone especially my partners....

26 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 01/04/24 21:46:52]

By *erekpMan
26 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

you were honseteset and you did the right thing he should have know better he was cheating not you OP

By *cflirtyMan
26 weeks ago

closer than you might think

You have nothing to be worried or ashamed about.. he wasn't honest and that is squarely on his shoulders

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
26 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

Catfished

Couple of people or one person , gender unknown having a laugh at someone elses expense

By *iss.Bella.Woman
26 weeks ago

North Wales

"She thought that he had stopped all this ?

It's not you in the wrong , it's him

Very closely followed by his partner for sticking with him !"

I came here to say this too, I don't think she should have messaged you knowing he's done it before. Clearly their relationship is rocky and they should have kept you out of it. Sending hugs x

By *ompovatorX24Man
26 weeks ago

Wembley

To be fair it's a tricky area.some couples are open and honest to having intimacy outside the relationship so it's not quite cheating, he has just been dishonest and gone behind her back.cheating would be the fact he wanted something from his woman that he felt she couldn't provide so he went else where for it, he could've told her and waited on her opinion and whatever the response ,he deals with it respectfully and in a mature way

By *urora1912Woman
26 weeks ago

Norfolk East anglia

I've been in a similar situation,the wife rang me asking who was i etc so I told her everything

He never once mentioned a wife or kids.

We had been meeting for well over a year and their youngest is 6 months

I felt like such a shitty person but I wasn't the one in the wrong that was him

26 weeks ago

Personally, not my circus, not my monkeys!!

I never call back numbers I dont recognise or answer them. If its important, theyll leave a message. Anyway, you did but I would have said nothing, hung up and blocked both.

Not your place to spill the beans. He is her problem not yours.

Mark it down to experience and dont get that involved again.

I always assume everyone is lying or has something to hide on here and I dont get involved.

By *exxyyDy11Man
26 weeks ago

North West

"I've been in a similar situation,the wife rang me asking who was i etc so I told her everything

He never once mentioned a wife or kids.

We had been meeting for well over a year and their youngest is 6 months

I felt like such a shitty person but I wasn't the one in the wrong that was him "

Crazy.... yeah it isn't your fault. It is that guy for being deceitful and dishonest

By *exxyyDy11Man
26 weeks ago

North West

I once had a woman on here message me asking for a meet. Which I was going to do until she told me, she is doing behind her husbands back and she wants to keep it discrete. I thought nope not a chance. I'm not getting involved.

By *hiteWitchXXXWoman
26 weeks ago

North Wales

I had a similar experience…. Met someone on here who I thought was single as a Pringle. Fast forward 6 months had his partner messaging wanting to know what’s going on. You shouldn’t feel bad for someone else’s deceitful behaviour

By *oelDorianMan
26 weeks ago

vanaheim

No you did the right thing

By *ippyXXXMan
26 weeks ago

Tamworth

I'd say the majority of people on here are cheating or not telling you the absolute truth..

It's about building up trust, unfortunately you just move on..

Better luck next time.

By *hoirCouple
26 weeks ago

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

You are absolutely not in the wrong. He deserves what he gets especially doing it to a pregnant partner. This is why P and I do socials with each other and tell each other everything.

C

By *oxy jWoman
26 weeks ago

somerset

I can assure you, we do get meets.

I get meets but its hard to get women to trust you as there is alot of Liars on here. "

those who lie are doing themselves harm not others its so easy to put blame on everybody else when your finding it hard yourself ...

if your not doing well thats you baggage own it rather than try and blame others cause others ruin it for themselves and no one else

By *ighland couple 99Couple
26 weeks ago

Inverness

Wouldn’t be giving personal numbers out to anyone to be honest.

You did the right thing, feel bad for the gf.

26 weeks ago

OP you did the right thing as you were the unsuspecting victim here and that vile decieving pile of shit is to blame.

I make a point of asking men if they are single I know loads lie but I try to do my due diligence. His poor partner what a bastard.

26 weeks ago

Me and my husband had a 3some with a man long story short I found out later he had a wife to be. I was in two minds about messaging her on fb but didn't want to make drama.

It's fun on here if you can find men that are genuine I love watchen videos of my husband fucking other women it's a massive turn on for me. Just cheater spoil it.

26 weeks ago

OP you should never feel bad for speaking the truth.

By *ust JuicyWoman
26 weeks ago

east london

Confused - the OP didn’t say he had told her he wasn’t cheating

And nobody has asked that question

Obviously if he was asked and he lied to the OP it’s totally on him but you can’t assume someone is single when chatting to people on here. Single on profile may just mean to him not married but still has a significant other

If he had lied to me i would just have told her that I was led to believe he didn’t have a partner and blocked both and moved on

Not my place to do more than that, and I was cheated on by a husband so don’t say I don’t understand …. I’m just not here to judge others just don’t lie to me

By *ames250122Man
26 weeks ago

Worcester

Yes you absolutely did the right thing! It’s also natural to feel shit after going through that as anyone would that is empathetic. On a much lesser degree it must be similar to what emergency service people feel like after having to deliver devastating news to people. It’s a horrible thing to have to do and takes a toll as well on the person having to give the bad news. Just reading what you mentioned she told you, my heart and sympathy goes out to her! Pregnant and in an emotionally abusive relationship thats been toxic for a long time is heartbreaking just to read, let alone to be dragged into the middle of it because of this guy and be the one to deliver more bad news and listen to, possibly even comfort them and what this guy done. You got wrongfully put on a truly horrible place that no one should be put in and it’s even worse when kids are involved. You need to cut yourself some slack as well, covering for this muppet wouldn’t have done his gf or the child any favours long term as I doubt things will get better once the child is born. Least now you’ve given them a fighting chance for something better as she can now choose what to do knowing the truth. Cheating is definitely not Swinging and after causing you distress as well I’d report it to fab if they are on here as well. I don’t know if they’ll do anything but you shouldn’t have to go through or deal with that x

By *andynecklaceWoman
26 weeks ago

West Brom

That's awful, I'm glad the girlfriend found out though. You did the right thing 100%

Post new Message to Thread