FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Most awkward/amusing moments during play…

Jump to newest

By *epravedGent OP   Man
26 weeks ago

London

If you can picture the scene, a play partner and I are in the throes of a full on kinky/BDSM session (living room strewn with masks, gags, restraints, paddles, whips, dildos/plugs and all sorts of other ‘niche’ toys and fetish gear that you’d scratch your head at…) and me with my ankles, wrists and balls locked/tied in a spreader bar, partially in fem attire, gimp mask on etc

all whilst the lady friend was introducing my pink cheeked ass to her new strapon…

… when through the front door walk her younger sister and two friends. Turns out the trio weren’t expected back for quite a few hours and we were too distracted to notice the calls/messages her sis had left to let us know they were coming back early. Worst part was that my lady friend panicked and ran to cover herself up, leaving me locked in position with scarce options available to mitigate my predicament. So I naturally did what any polite Englishman would do in such a situation… introduce myself, instinctively extend my shackled hand backwards between my legs for a handshake before appreciating the logistical impracticalities presented by my choice of greeting. Thankfully the trio absquatulated without a word.

Ironically, the most awkward part of the whole encounter that still haunts me (far more than being caught engaging in any a smorgasbord of people versions) is the moment I decided to extend my hand for that handshake..arghhh still makes me cringe!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ad NannaWoman
26 weeks ago

East London

Your lucky you didn't have a daffodil stuck up your bum

I almost was caught in a compromising position, but the people who came in unexpectedly went straight upstairs, and my partner and I weren't fully naked.

He managed to leave without them noticing he was there, and they didn't come down for a while anyway.

Have you seen the sister since?

By *epravedGent OP   Man
26 weeks ago

London

Oddly, no, I never made plans to meet her or the wider family. Luckily I was masked at the time, so my identity wasn’t compromised, but the lady friend and I decided to keep play casual and selected more private venues (I didn’t want to risk another embarrassing handshake)

By *elix SightedMan
26 weeks ago

Cloud 8

"If you can picture the scene, a play partner and I are in the throes of a full on kinky/BDSM session (living room strewn with masks, gags, restraints, paddles, whips, dildos/plugs and all sorts of other ‘niche’ toys and fetish gear that you’d scratch your head at…) and me with my ankles, wrists and balls locked/tied in a spreader bar, partially in fem attire, gimp mask on etc

all whilst the lady friend was introducing my pink cheeked ass to her new strapon…

… when through the front door walk her younger sister and two friends. Turns out the trio weren’t expected back for quite a few hours and we were too distracted to notice the calls/messages her sis had left to let us know they were coming back early. Worst part was that my lady friend panicked and ran to cover herself up, leaving me locked in position with scarce options available to mitigate my predicament. So I naturally did what any polite Englishman would do in such a situation… introduce myself, instinctively extend my shackled hand backwards between my legs for a handshake before appreciating the logistical impracticalities presented by my choice of greeting. Thankfully the trio absquatulated without a word.

Ironically, the most awkward part of the whole encounter that still haunts me (far more than being caught engaging in any a smorgasbord of people versions) is the moment I decided to extend my hand for that handshake..arghhh still makes me cringe!!! "

Hilarious, OP!! I love how British you were.

By *WB85Man
26 weeks ago

Staffordshire

My funniest moment has to be writing condom on my hand for our first club visit as a reminder.

15 years of not using anything, it wasn't at the forefront of my mind.

By *epravedGent OP   Man
26 weeks ago

London

Did you manage to put the condom to use or did the unsubtle reminder scupper your chances?

By *viatrixWoman
26 weeks ago

Redhill

Hahaha omg that made me laugh!!

By *bxanfCouple
26 weeks ago

Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, Stourbridge

Myself and Juno were in the sex swing room at a club.

I am giving her oral, times are good, bear in mind at this club you can see into the room since there is no privacy curtain.

I then hear from just outside the door:

"He is getting lost in there"

"Bloody hell yeah he is. Good man"

Very nearly died trying not to laugh.

By *epravedGent OP   Man
26 weeks ago

London

"Myself and Juno were in the sex swing room at a club.

I am giving her oral, times are good, bear in mind at this club you can see into the room since there is no privacy curtain.

I then hear from just outside the door:

"He is getting lost in there"

"Bloody hell yeah he is. Good man"

Very nearly died trying not to laugh."

Haha -did they ask if you needed any directions

By *bxanfCouple
26 weeks ago

Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, Stourbridge

Haha nah, our friends shooed them off.

By *midnight-Woman
26 weeks ago

Christ i can't come close to that

By *WB85Man
26 weeks ago

Staffordshire

"Did you manage to put the condom to use or did the unsubtle reminder scupper your chances?"

It was a funny talking point, especially at the bar buying drinks.

It didn't scupper my chances I'm happy to announce.

By *epravedGent OP   Man
26 weeks ago

London

"Did you manage to put the condom to use or did the unsubtle reminder scupper your chances?

It was a funny talking point, especially at the bar buying drinks.

It didn't scupper my chances I'm happy to announce. "

Next time write ‘XXL’ before it and see if it initiates more conversations that last time

By *essiCouple
26 weeks ago

suffolk

A few years ago now we were in a club new to us, I was being shown around by one of the guys helping to run it that night, music was playing when we got to an open area where a lady was spanking a guy over a pommel horse..we watched and the guy showing me round said..what do you think? Whereapon I said ' she's not doing that hard enough' just as the music cut out...her face was a picture..as I hurried off..

A few years later at a private party we bumped into each other and she her own back on me..

J

By *epravedGent OP   Man
26 weeks ago

London

"A few years ago now we were in a club new to us, I was being shown around by one of the guys helping to run it that night, music was playing when we got to an open area where a lady was spanking a guy over a pommel horse..we watched and the guy showing me round said..what do you think? Whereapon I said ' she's not doing that hard enough' just as the music cut out...her face was a picture..as I hurried off..

A few years later at a private party we bumped into each other and she her own back on me..

J"

Karma at its best…

By *essiCouple
26 weeks ago

suffolk

"A few years ago now we were in a club new to us, I was being shown around by one of the guys helping to run it that night, music was playing when we got to an open area where a lady was spanking a guy over a pommel horse..we watched and the guy showing me round said..what do you think? Whereapon I said ' she's not doing that hard enough' just as the music cut out...her face was a picture..as I hurried off..

J

Karma at its best… "

And it was such good fun too..

By *epravedGent OP   Man
26 weeks ago

London

J

Karma at its best…

And it was such good fun too.."

When is it ever not…?

By *essiCouple
26 weeks ago

suffolk

J

Karma at its best…

And it was such good fun too..

When is it ever not…? "

Exactly that..

By *oodmessMan
26 weeks ago

yumsville

I'll go with dvp. He slipped out, I though he was me, so put him back in thinking he was me but he wasn't me, and only realised when I had hold. Makes me shudder thinking of it. It was over and done in a second but he looked, I looked, and carried on.

By *epravedGent OP   Man
26 weeks ago

London

"I'll go with dvp. He slipped out, I though he was me, so put him back in thinking he was me but he wasn't me, and only realised when I had hold. Makes me shudder thinking of it. It was over and done in a second but he looked, I looked, and carried on. "

I’d have been petrified for the remainder of the session in case I’d slip out next… running the risk he’d feel obliged to be polite and reciprocate the favour

By *oodmessMan
26 weeks ago

yumsville

"I'll go with dvp. He slipped out, I though he was me, so put him back in thinking he was me but he wasn't me, and only realised when I had hold. Makes me shudder thinking of it. It was over and done in a second but he looked, I looked, and carried on.

I’d have been petrified for the remainder of the session in case I’d slip out next… running the risk he’d feel obliged to be polite and reciprocate the favour "

haha no, we were a bit too into her to think there were any favours needed.

By *epravedGent OP   Man
26 weeks ago

London

"Hahaha omg that made me laugh!! "

If it weren’t for the humiliation I felt at the handshake part, I’m not sure I’d even be telling the story… I’m not sure what it says about me, but I was fine with the rest of it…

Post new Message to Thread