Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What the hell does this mean?

Jump to newest

By *exxyyDy11 OP   Man
26 weeks ago

North West

I was chatting to someone and then suddenly out of the blue she says "I'm too active on the forums" and blocks me. I'm not bothered about the block. But is there an unknown rule on here that you're not supposed to contribute on forums?

Sorry I am just baffled.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
26 weeks ago

Yes.

By *exxyyDy11 OP   Man
26 weeks ago

North West

"Yes. "

Ah well

By *elix SightedMan
26 weeks ago

Cloud 8

"I was chatting to someone and then suddenly out of the blue she says "I'm too active on the forums" and blocks me. I'm not bothered about the block. But is there an unknown rule on here that you're not supposed to contribute on forums?

Sorry I am just baffled. "

She’s worried that you’ll distract her from concentrating on me. It’s a real problem for women on here. Can all the sexy men please fuck off

By *exxyyDy11 OP   Man
26 weeks ago

North West

"I was chatting to someone and then suddenly out of the blue she says "I'm too active on the forums" and blocks me. I'm not bothered about the block. But is there an unknown rule on here that you're not supposed to contribute on forums?

Sorry I am just baffled.

She’s worried that you’ll distract her from concentrating on me. It’s a real problem for women on here. Can all the sexy men please fuck off "

Well I'm blocked. She is all yours mate

By *red333Man
26 weeks ago

Dorchester

Sorry I am just baffled. "

You're buggered if you do and buggered if you don't

26 weeks ago

That's bizarre.... nothing wrong with being active on the forums imo & you post good stuff....& You seem popular too....I hope you counter blocked OP..stops her from unblocking you & blocking whenever she wishes ....

26 weeks ago

For someone to be active on the forum.You would think that would be a good thing Sometimes you can't do right for good..

By *anJenny 181Couple
26 weeks ago

Preston

You can't win with some people but our advice is to carry on with what makes you happy, let's face it a forum with no contribution is a shit forum.

By *hePerkyPumpkinTV/TS
26 weeks ago

Bristol

I wonder if she messaged all the regular forum posters and blocked them too...

By *exxyyDy11 OP   Man
26 weeks ago

North West

"That's bizarre.... nothing wrong with being active on the forums imo & you post good stuff....& You seem popular too....I hope you counter blocked OP..stops her from unblocking you & blocking whenever she wishes ...."

Yeah blocked back. I'm not going to stop having a laugh with people on the forums xx

By *r_reusMan
26 weeks ago

Coventry

"I was chatting to someone and then suddenly out of the blue she says "I'm too active on the forums" and blocks me. "

I've mentioned before that I get quite a few messages these days replying to my forum posts with views the person doesn't want to share publicly.

It's understood that the vast majority of the site doesn't use the forums, and I don't blame them. Whilst I do have some fun on them, overall there is a distinctly nasty, cliquey atmosphere certain folks and even 'moderators' bring with them, and I don't blame the majority for not wanting to participate in it.

By *exxyyDy11 OP   Man
26 weeks ago

North West

"You can't win with some people but our advice is to carry on with what makes you happy, let's face it a forum with no contribution is a shit forum."

Absolutely agree with that advice. Cheers

By *avexxMan
26 weeks ago

cheshire

fabs a crazy world

Post new Message to Thread