Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Time wasters

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
26 weeks ago

Is it right? I got told because I don't really come on here that much I am a time waster, I have always said I am one of the nice guys, My messages are always different no copy and paste. I take time in writing them.

I understand the sort of website.We are all on but to get told I'm a time waster harsh

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *red333Man
26 weeks ago

Dorchester

You understand it in what way?

By (user no longer on site)
26 weeks ago

Don't worry, I got told I was a time waster too, because I was on holiday with my kid, and I wouldn't leave him and take a 45 min taxi to meet a couple

By *izandpaulCouple
26 weeks ago

merseyside

"Is it right? I got told because I don't really come on here that much I am a time waster, I have always said I am one of the nice guys, My messages are always different no copy and paste. I take time in writing them.

I understand the sort of website.We are all on but to get told I'm a time waster harsh "

Ask them how many times and for how long each visit you need to become a non time waster.

It's an eye opener being on this site and to be fair the swinging scene does attract from a broad church.

By *ornLordMan
26 weeks ago

Wiltshire and London

"Is it right? I got told because I don't really come on here that much I am a time waster, I have always said I am one of the nice guys, My messages are always different no copy and paste. I take time in writing them.

I understand the sort of website.We are all on but to get told I'm a time waster harsh "

I've started to regard time spent on crafting introductory messages as time wasted, so rare have been positive responses to these.

26 weeks ago

I've always said that I will never do a copy and paste message And I have said since day one even though we are on a swinging website just because my profile doesn't have any naked pictures Doesn't mean that I am a time waster Of course if somebody adds me personally and they want to see it then I will happily share it but not on the website.. Anybody can click on a picture and save it So i'm not prepared to put my picture out there for that to happen

By *alandNitaCouple
26 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

Sometimes people throw this out as a general insult, if the don't get the response they wanted or an immediate reply.

To me, a time waster is when you arrange a meet and they don't turn up. Not something we've had an issue with.

Nita

By *elix SightedMan
26 weeks ago

Cloud 8

Fuckem, OP. Or not in this case haha.

People should be free to use fab as they wish to suit their own life, lifestyle, wants and needs, without being subjected to abuse from pricks.

There are, sadly, some who remain so jaded they assume everyone else is somehow doing it wrong.

You do you and bugger what everyone else thinks

26 weeks ago

I understand the sort of website.We are all on but to get told I'm a time waster harsh

Sometimes people throw this out as a general insult, if the don't get the response they wanted or an immediate reply.

To me, a time waster is when you arrange a meet and they don't turn up. Not something we've had an issue with.

Nita "

I Have always said if people want to see any nudity of me then by all means they can have my whatsapp they can view it on there.. Just because I don't want to share it on this website does not make me a time waster

By *lex CoxMan
26 weeks ago

Porth

I don't demand meet ups and I can understand why some are nervous, but my definition of a timewaster is someone who says they will meet and don't turn up.

Or someone who talks for days on end and just suddenly dissapears when it comes to the meet and totally ghost you. I tend to block them its easier. I'm wary now of people who have not been verified by other members much due to previous experience.

By *obilebottomMan
26 weeks ago

All over

Whilst you may not be there are plenty who are and makes people very wary. I am just about yo block one of those myself and did another earlier this morning. Those people spoil the experience of others but people move on. No need for insults or anything. That is why all the tools are here so people can manage communication and intetest as they desire.

26 weeks ago

And I get that sometimes people are gonna get wary because of past experiences. But then to read profiles, they can clearly see that. IM not prepared to put something on here, which I don't want to.

By *rooperRedMan
26 weeks ago

Littlehampton

Used to do proper messages, read the woman's profile, only wrote where I'm in the age bracket (which sort of fell off a cliff at 50), and be polite and just be myself. Got bugger all out of it though so gave up. Which I guess makes me a time waster too.

By *lex CoxMan
26 weeks ago

Porth

"And I get that sometimes people are gonna get wary because of past experiences. But then to read profiles, they can clearly see that. IM not prepared to put something on here, which I don't want to."

You dont have to put up anything you don't want to. If they dont like that then that's their problem. That's not a definition of a timewaster to me.

Post new Message to Thread