Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How to spot a fake profile

Jump to newest

By *mandaJanePaul2022 OP   Couple
27 weeks ago

Crayford

Please give us some clues, we are now only meeting at clubs and parties.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
27 weeks ago

Woman too shy to talk but not too shy to be spitroasted by seven men.

Gets pictures from Marks and Spencer underwear catalogue.

Has a rich uncle from overseas willing to transfer his inheritance to strangers.

By *midnight-Woman
27 weeks ago

Wants £££ to meet /provide their company

27 weeks ago

Really can’t say what flags are as that would give them away to avoid tripping them

Only tips I can give is

Reverse image search is a helpful tool

Also if it’s to good to be true like that young 20s something blonde that looks like they could be a model and probably would earn a wack on other platforms tend to not be looking for people in they mid 40s 50s 60s yes they be some out there but slim

Couples with the jet set hero wife who’s always away on holiday working or looking after sick parents or something but guy always seem free no matter what

By *atgirl and RobinCouple
27 weeks ago

Durham

"Please give us some clues, we are now only meeting at clubs and parties."

"Couples" who have been on the site for a long time, but are not photo verified and have 1 verification from 1 man

By *teveanddebsCouple
27 weeks ago

Norwich

"Really can’t say what flags are as that would give them away to avoid tripping them

"

This

By *dc1Man
27 weeks ago

essex and all over the south

I look at there pictures and normally spot the fakes. Such as in a gang bang situation quiet clearly at a club. (No cameras allowed). Wedding pictures. We all have them. Not varied in over a year. Why. The list goes on

By *rpeggioCouple
27 weeks ago

Baughurst

Are you asking about timewasters (your main complaint in your bio) or about fake profiles? The profiles you mention in your bio are not fakes. They are single men profiles. Do you think they were couples or women pretending to be a man

I think you are asking about spotting timewasters. That's different.

Timewasters usually approach you, not the other way round but don't engage in conversation, they let you do the talking, they ask some questions but don't respond to yours.

There's chatty ones, but they disappear as soon as you stop chatting about sex or exchanging pics and shift the conversation to arrange a meet.

The dangerous ones are those that chat and seem perfect, arrange a meet. There's very little you can do besides arrange a quick social first, or a video call to get a feel for the person. Only the most skilled timewasters will pass that test.

27 weeks ago

Crayford

"Are you asking about timewasters (your main complaint in your bio) or about fake profiles? The profiles you mention in your bio are not fakes. They are single men profiles. Do you think they were couples or women pretending to be a man

Timewasters usually approach you, not the other way round but don't engage in conversation, they let you do the talking, they ask some questions but don't respond to yours.

There's chatty ones, but they disappear as soon as you stop chatting about sex or exchanging pics and shift the conversation to arrange a meet.

The dangerous ones are those that chat and seem perfect, arrange a meet. There's very little you can do besides arrange a quick social first, or a video call to get a feel for the person. Only the most skilled timewasters will pass that test. "

It’s the timewasters, what do they actually achieve, does it give them satisfaction

By *revaunanceCouple
27 weeks ago

Exeter

The profiles aren't fake, there are real people behind them, it's just that they aren't always genuine about their intention to meet.

There are plenty of things that appear as red flags to one person but not to another, it really isn't a simple definitive list, but there is also a lot to be said for learning from experience which we have all had to do at some point.

By *herry delightWoman
27 weeks ago

Ilfracombe

A big red flag for me is when looking at a couples profile and there are no pictures of the male half.

It's like the fictitious woman is unable to take pictures.

Also do an reverse image search it's amazing how many times that works.

Also they are in a rush to chat on WhatsApp or Kik etc. Never give out contact details until you know who you are talking to.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
27 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

The fakes are okay in my book.

It's the naïve that have lengthy online chats and make arrangements to meet or believe all they are told BEFORE they've even had a phone chat or a real time video conversation or a coffee meet....

Those are the ones that bring all the fakes to the yard.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
27 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

And the biggest clue ....... is a pic of a woman giving a bj or sommat but their profile is hidden ....

27 weeks ago

Crayford

"And the biggest clue ....... is a pic of a woman giving a bj or sommat but their profile is hidden .... "
but they do have 22 verifications, just bored, so giving it a break

By *ames - 1983Man
27 weeks ago

Dudley

Absolutely agree

27 weeks ago

Cannot understand any profile that is not picture verified by the site, it takes 2 mins biggest sign ever they are not who they say they are

By *orkshirepuddingoioiMan
26 weeks ago

goole

She is fake profile alicebbw , just after money from guys . She sent this ~

I'm struggling for money till pay day on Friday, I was messed around the other day by a guy, said he would help me then blocked me, so another guy on here offered to help me out, because of what happened he's took all my details and send he would send the money and I would give it back on Friday, he's now blocked me xx

26 weeks ago

If they’re not photo verified, it’s a red flag.

If they’ve been here a while and have no verification from meet, it’s a red flag.

If they’re a new profile and immediately message you, it’s a red flag.

If they’re a couples profile and it’s full of dick pics, it’s a red flag

If they message you calling you ‘Daddy’ and talk a lot about anal, it’s a red flag.

Tineye and google image reverse are two great tools to check if someone picture has been taken from a website.

By *issmorganWoman
26 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

It's just the "male" who happens to be free to meet all the time , his wife is at work/asleep/ill etc.

They want sex chat or to be sent more pics, without sending you any.

There's just pics of the man on a couple profile.

By *hubs101Man
26 weeks ago

West Midlands

"If they’ve been here a while and have no verification from meet, it’s a red flag. "

I'm in that boat unfortunately! Definitely not fake either

By *uliette500Woman
26 weeks ago

Hull

"Are you asking about timewasters (your main complaint in your bio) or about fake profiles? The profiles you mention in your bio are not fakes. They are single men profiles. Do you think they were couples or women pretending to be a man

The dangerous ones are those that chat and seem perfect, arrange a meet. There's very little you can do besides arrange a quick social first, or a video call to get a feel for the person. Only the most skilled timewasters will pass that test.

It’s the timewasters, what do they actually achieve, does it give them satisfaction "

Are you aware naming and shaming anywhere on the site is against site rules?

By *anJenny 181Couple
26 weeks ago

Preston

Quite a few genuine accounts tell lies also

Eg can accommodate when you arrange the meet suddenly they are unable to accommodate as they are decorating or little Johnny has turned up and needs a bed for a few months.

We avoid anyone without 3 plus verifications & some basic photos with an exchange of face pics during chat etc

Apart from those dropping out on us at the last hurdle we have found it to work well.

By *hePerkyPumpkinTV/TS
26 weeks ago

Bristol

Woman... No pictures... instantly engages in some pretty filthy chat.

By *obilebottomMan
26 weeks ago

All over

Read between the lines

By *uri00620Woman
26 weeks ago

Croydon

When their verifications are written by themselves and cut and pasted onto their profiles by others (in exchange for an equally fake verification). The language across them is the same: often "breeding", "sloppy", "creampie", 'gaping" and other language that women don't (as a rule) commonly use.

Or 20 yr old "free use" women

By *ML49Man
26 weeks ago

Burnley

Ask for their number so you can video call them. Then watch em turn it around on you as being pushy then they block you.

Ask when are they getting verified and watch them block you soon afterwards.

26 weeks ago

Look for the hologram photo.

Post new Message to Thread