FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Astrological star signs & How do you match up?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
27 weeks ago

Do you suit your star sign?

My astrological sign is absolutely spot-on,

To quote - “they have amazing sexual prowess, and the most passionate snogs of all the star signs, their sexy sex is unmatched in the bedroom…”

What star sign are you?

Which star signs do you match up with?

What does your star sign say about you and you do you agree with it ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eneralKenobiMan
27 weeks ago

North Angus

I’m definitely a goat

27 weeks ago

"I’m definitely a goat "

G. O. A. T.

By *ora the explorerWoman
27 weeks ago

Paradise, Herts

No idea

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
27 weeks ago

Leeds

I'm a typical pisces but I think most people could look at make it feel like them too.

Mrs

27 weeks ago

"No idea "

What are you? I’ll find out!

27 weeks ago

Paradise, Herts

"No idea

What are you? I’ll find out! "

Scorpio

27 weeks ago

"No idea

Scorpio

"

….known to exhibit sexual cannibalism it is estimated up to 28% of males are eaten by their partner. ….

27 weeks ago

"No idea

Scorpio

….known to exhibit sexual cannibalism it is estimated up to 28% of males are eaten by their partner. …."

Sorry, that’s a praying mantis.

Scorpio. - The part of the body that Scorpio governs is the genital area. Sex isn't solely about pleasure for these sensual scorpions. They also crave the physical closeness, spiritual illumination, and emotional intimacy sex can provide.

By *eliWoman
27 weeks ago

So I didn't know what it meant.

Went to look it up; apparently I'm ruled by the planet of sensuality and beauty and I have a superpower of charming people from all walks of life.

There is one thing - I'm indecisive. My star sign says it, I show it frequently.

I think I could find a trait I possess in every star sign though.

By *imply DeeWoman
27 weeks ago

Wherever

As much as I appreciate my Sun star sign (spot on, btw), the older I get the more I learn to respect and relate to my Moon, Rising and Venus (also spot on).

27 weeks ago

Paradise, Herts

"No idea

Scorpio

….known to exhibit sexual cannibalism it is estimated up to 28% of males are eaten by their partner. …."

Sounds fair

27 weeks ago

"No idea

Scorpio

….known to exhibit sexual cannibalism it is estimated up to 28% of males are eaten by their partner. ….

Sounds fair "

By *r_reusMan
27 weeks ago

Coventry

There are probably more than 12 personality types in the world.

By *ickyKlungespeareMan
27 weeks ago

St Leonards

Well, I'm the playful baby, with an enormous ego and energy, and the ability to create amazing things or totally destroy them.

And enjoy it.

Scorpio is supposed to be my best pure sexual match, Libra my best overall match, but the meaningful women in my life have been overwhelmingly Cancer.

By (user no longer on site)
27 weeks ago

I'm not really sure

By *mber and FireCouple
27 weeks ago

Carmarthenshire

"I’m definitely a goat

G. O. A. T. "

Gobby obnoxious arrogant twat.

At least, that's Lou's spin on it for me!

27 weeks ago

"So I didn't know what it meant.

Went to look it up; apparently I'm ruled by the planet of sensuality and beauty and I have a superpower of charming people from all walks of life.

There is one thing - I'm indecisive. My star sign says it, I show it frequently.

…..

I think I could find a trait I possess in every star sign though."

That’s the thing. I can see all the traits in all the star signs too. But the majority do you say inside my star sign, I did look into it, much more deeper to see where the planets are aligned when I was born. And I do believe in all that shit. And find that the moon fucks around with my mood too.

Just as an argument before people push that away as bullshit. We are all made up of the same elements of the universe., … in someway or another, we are all connected.

By *imply DeeWoman
27 weeks ago

Wherever

"There are probably more than 12 personality types in the world."

Take 12 signs, add 12 houses, then you have degrees and position and a placement of a planet, retrogrades, moon phases, geographical location, time and place of birth.

The possibilities are infinite.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
27 weeks ago

Central

Possibly but there's no appropriate scientific evidence of it being valid, so I don't investigate

27 weeks ago

"I'm not really sure"

Here.

is indeed an intriguing personality that is both gentle and rough in bed. Sex with them can help you experience different emotions altogether. They like to stay in the moment and feel the sensuality in sex. Sex with this sign will truly give you all the feels!

By *eneralKenobiMan
27 weeks ago

North Angus

"I’m definitely a goat

G. O. A. T.

At least, that's Lou's spin on it for me!"

Damn there was me thinking it was good thing

By *ario1972Man
27 weeks ago

Guildford

So...

Depending on what you read being born on the cusp, I'm either a scorpio or a Libra.

Looking at Cosmpolitan I see that Libra:

They’re super romantic and incredible in bed. They also take foreplay just as seriously as sex itself—they love teasing their partners.

Libras are also very ~visual~ people, so they appreciate it when you dress up for them (in lingerie, yes, but also just in a hot AF fit),

Live for nudes (both sending and receiving—there's no dirty laundry on the floor in the backgrounds of their dick pics!), and might even paint an artistic nude portrait of you, Leonardo-DiCaprio-in-Titanic-style.

Your Libra guy may be v. into butt stuff—giving or receiving or both. Have fun and don't forget the lube!

Scorpio:

Scorpio has a bit of a bad reputation, but there's a lot to love about a Scorpio man! He might seem guarded at first, but once you earn his trust, you'll see a whole different side to him.

When he's in, he's all in. He's loyal, passionate, creative, and surprisingly romantic.

Think: Candles, rose petals, the whole deal. His powerful intuition means that he can always sense when you're in a bad mood and knows just what to do to cheer you up.

In fact, he's got quite a memory for all your favorite things! And if someone wrongs you, he'll always have your back...and he'll help you get back at them, too.

I'd say both of them sum me up, and I can even do the portrait drawing.

Obviously, the downside to all this is that I've got a face like a bag of spanners, bald and short, so everything above is technically hypothetical.

By *sWyldWoman
27 weeks ago

Edinburgh

I'm a cancer

Cancerians are primarily known for being emotional, nurturing, and highly intuitive, as well as being sensitive and sometimes insecure. Their elemental sign is water, which makes sense when you consider the emotional depths associated with this sign

I'd say it's pretty accurate. Romantic, loving sensitive and a bit insecure. Sums me up well.

By *ickyKlungespeareMan
27 weeks ago

St Leonards

To back you up Woody, we know that gamma rays accelerate mutation (so play a role in helpful and unhelpful forms of evolution), we also know neutrinos and gamma rays go hand in hand.

So my postulation is that we have a very basic "poetic" understanding of the influences at work on us, science is getting us closer than myth or religion managed, and science has an awful lot of limitations in its current guise.

Good scientists know this, pedantic ones don't.

And if anyone wants to chuck science at you, ask them to reconcile Relativity with Quantum, ask them to reconcile Gödel (mathematical logic) with logic's own inconsistencies, ask them what they know about fractals, chaos theory, and patterns, and then get them to explain Xeno's paradoxes.

They can't. Because science is a better attempt, but a flawed attempt, in the same ways that myth and religion were even more flawed attempts.

Short version - there's likely to be something in astrology, but it'll be a science beyond current science and a poem beyond previous myths/religions.

In fact, recent work has found that "novelty" and "replicability" seem to be hard-wired from fundamental physics through to biology.

Far from random, they are essential components of the whole universe working as it does.

And I haven't even touched on the number 137....but it spooked out two of our best physicists (Pauli and Feynman), and arguably our best psychologist (Jung).

And Jung and Pauli, as any good scientist knows, spent a large part of their time together developing Synchronicity.

27 weeks ago

I’m a Leo

I don’t know much about star signs to be honest.

By *eliWoman
27 weeks ago

…..

I think I could find a trait I possess in every star sign though.

That’s the thing. I can see all the traits in all the star signs too. But the majority do you say inside my star sign, I did look into it, much more deeper to see where the planets are aligned when I was born. And I do believe in all that shit. And find that the moon fucks around with my mood too.

Just as an argument before people push that away as bullshit. We are all made up of the same elements of the universe., … in someway or another, we are all connected. "

I don't see myself as a Libra though. Maybe I'm just in denial about it. Do you remember Kylie? She once plotted my stuff (like moon etc). Before I'd even given details, she told me what she thought. Every prediction was spot on. So impressed.

I think there's some truth to the moon affecting behaviour.

By *mber and FireCouple
27 weeks ago

Carmarthenshire

"I’m definitely a goat

G. O. A. T.

At least, that's Lou's spin on it for me!

Damn there was me thinking it was good thing "

I refuse to think anything otherwise!

27 weeks ago

"I’m a Leo

I don’t know much about star signs to be honest. "

Leo's showy, romantic vibe is bound to be on full display in the bedroom. Heartfelt compliments are welcome, but physical expression of affection is something the lion can't resist, daydreams about, and craves in any intimate relationship.

….. hello gorgeous

*woody hands over a rose

By *educing_EmCouple
27 weeks ago

Tipperary

Aries.

I have some of the characteristics, not all though.

Maybe my cancer moon and sagittarius rising have something to do with that.

By *lderflowerappleWoman
27 weeks ago

Basingstoke

According to Cosmo...

'Virgos are the perfect example of “a babe in the streets and a freak between the sheets.” Trust me, you won’t regret taking one of these hotties for a whirl in bed!'

Nuff sed....

27 weeks ago

"I’m a Leo

I don’t know much about star signs to be honest.

Leo's showy, romantic vibe is bound to be on full display in the bedroom. Heartfelt compliments are welcome, but physical expression of affection is something the lion can't resist, daydreams about, and craves in any intimate relationship.

….. hello gorgeous

*woody hands over a rose

"

Damn! I’m a disappointing Leo going by that description. I’ll take the rose though

27 weeks ago

And apparently…,

Best matches: Leo, Sagittarius

Aries like their sexual encounters energetic and fast-paced, and they're turned on by novelty and even a bit of aggression….

sounds hot. I’m in

27 weeks ago

"According to Cosmo...

'Virgos are the perfect example of “a babe in the streets and a freak between the sheets.” Trust me, you won’t regret taking one of these hotties for a whirl in bed!'

Nuff sed.... "

A Virgo!!

By *rHotNottsMan
27 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

As much as I don’t believe in this stuff does seem to be fairly accurate and matches well with results of various personality tests.

Librans are extroverted, cosy, and friendly people. Librans, like the Scales that symbolise the sign, are often concerned with attaining balance, harmony, peace, and justice in the world. With their vast stores of charm, intelligence, frankness, persuasion, and seamless connectivity, they are well-equipped to do so.

By *educing_EmCouple
27 weeks ago

Tipperary

"And apparently…,

Best matches: Leo, Sagittarius

Aries like their sexual encounters energetic and fast-paced, and they're turned on by novelty and even a bit of aggression….

sounds hot. I’m in "

Hmmm maybe I am Aries afterall

27 weeks ago

I think I could find a trait I possess in every star sign though."

I don't think you will have a problem matching with the entire solar system _eli, ooooooft

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

27 weeks ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Well......

"Pisceans are attractive because:

They are charming, romantic and considerate - they make others feel special.

They are slinky, sensuous, and move in hypn0tic, gliding ways, like a fish.

They have soulful, big, languid eyes that draw you in."

By *ickyKlungespeareMan
27 weeks ago

St Leonards

"Well......

"

Plus...they kill promising threads .

By *imionMan
27 weeks ago

redditch

I'm a typical Scorpio

By *atnip make me purrWoman
27 weeks ago

Reading

Nope load of bollox.

27 weeks ago

I am definitely a cancer

27 weeks ago

"Well......

Plus...they kill promising threads . "

And you’ve had me reading quantum physics. 137 was interesting.

27 weeks ago

"I am definitely a cancer "

When I say Rhythum is a dancer !!!

*sorry.

27 weeks ago

"Nope load of bollox."

What are you? Let’s check!!

By *oeBeansMan
27 weeks ago

Derby

I'm a Scorpio and think some of the traits match my personality from what I've read. I'm not sure which ones I'm compatible with but I think if you look hard enough at each start sign, you can find something in them that reflects parts of your personality.

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple
27 weeks ago

kent

"Do you suit your star sign?

To quote - “they have amazing sexual prowess, and the most passionate snogs of all the star signs, their sexy sex is unmatched in the bedroom…”

What star sign are you?

"

I’m Sagittarius, but that’s where my knowledge ends. I don’t know what I’m supposed to be like or if I live up to it, or who I’m supposed to be a match for. If anyone knows more, free to enlighten me Xx

By *ixieAndHerKingCouple
27 weeks ago

Debauchery

'Capricorn is usually pretty confident and thus their kisses are perfect and flawless. They also have the capability of making their partner feel secured with just one kiss. That's what makes them sexy yet stable kissers. Watch out for some sparks when you kiss a Capricorn...'

Apparently we're also pretty direct when it comes to sex; confident, kinky and experimental but if you don't float our boat we will kiss you goodbye

Cherry x

27 weeks ago

What star sign are you?

I’m Sagittarius, but that’s where my knowledge ends. I don’t know what I’m supposed to be like or if I live up to it, or who I’m supposed to be a match for. If anyone knows more, free to enlighten me Xx"

….sex with Sagittarius is practically guaranteed to be enjoyable. If you happen to be a Gemini, Leo, or Aquarius, you'd know that better than anyone else, as these three zodiac signs are most sexually compatible with Sagittarius.

By *ickyKlungespeareMan
27 weeks ago

St Leonards

"Well......

Plus...they kill promising threads .

And you’ve had me reading quantum physics. 137 was interesting. "

137 is somewhat fully-loaded with "holy fuck" possibilities.

Pauli even died in room 137 at the hospital...it was freaking him out somewhat beforehand too.

Plus...the "Pauli effect" - some humans seem to mess with electromagnetic equipment when they enter a room. He was one of them (can you imagine...playing around with radioactive material for research purposes...Pauli enters.. fucks your machines. They had plenty of "bum-squeaky" moments with the Pauli effect ).

Science is better than myth or religion, but it's still a long way from knowing all that there is that can be known...it just helps us know more than we've known before.

And it'll evolve into something else probably...as will that...and so on.

Assuming we're still around to find out.

Anyway...

Back to the thread .

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple
27 weeks ago

kent

What star sign are you?

I’m Sagittarius, but that’s where my knowledge ends. I don’t know what I’m supposed to be like or if I live up to it, or who I’m supposed to be a match for. If anyone knows more, free to enlighten me Xx

….sex with Sagittarius is practically guaranteed to be enjoyable. If you happen to be a Gemini, Leo, or Aquarius, you'd know that better than anyone else, as these three zodiac signs are most sexually compatible with Sagittarius.

"

Ooh… well this is me feeling smug for the week. Any Gemini, Leo or Aquarius do get in touch

By *agnar73Man
27 weeks ago

Glasgow

What star sign are you?

"

Its unmitigated bollocks

‘I’m an asparagus and how random is that?’

Love and kisses to the believers but I’m not tell randoms when and where I was born.

By *ario1972Man
27 weeks ago

Guildford

"

Its unmitigated bollocks

Love and kisses to the believers but I’m not tell randoms when and where I was born."

However true this might be, you are officially the winner of today's Little Ray of Sunshine award.

By *abtastic Mr FoxMan
27 weeks ago

A den in the Glen

I'm a Pirex. Looking for similar.

By *had_ThunderCockMan
27 weeks ago

Sydney University Wank Bank

I am a Leo

I am a dragon

With Fire +

I am the embodiment of those things. Even if I sometimes find it hard to admit to it.

27 weeks ago

"I'm a Pirex. Looking for similar."

Tuppaware- anyone born on boxing day!

By *ixiePoisonWoman
27 weeks ago

Darlington

I’m a Gemini, and in the Chinese horoscope I’m a monkey!

By *abtastic Mr FoxMan
27 weeks ago

A den in the Glen

"I'm a Pirex. Looking for similar.

Tuppaware- anyone born on boxing day! "

Oh good. Like it but I had you as a Sagitaricorn; when Pluto can see Uranus

By *agnar73Man
27 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I'm a Pirex. Looking for similar."

Dish or a beaker?

By *agnar73Man
27 weeks ago

Glasgow

"

Its unmitigated bollocks

Love and kisses to the believers but I’m not tell randoms when and where I was born.

However true this might be, you are officially the winner of today's Little Ray of Sunshine award. "

You know where I’m shoving that.

By *mber SkiesWoman
24 weeks ago

Cardiff-ish

Yip I’m a typical crab (cancer) hard on the outside but soft underneath

By *ot to giggleWoman
24 weeks ago

Coventry

ooh went and googled

Are you planning to bed a Pisces man or woman? Then there are a few things you must know about them. Besides keeping in mind that this is a super imaginative zodiac on the wheel, do remember that you can get the best sex ever if you treat them right and they trust you.

Numerologist Sidhharrth S Kumaar told us that “romance and imagination come together when you are in a sensual relationship with Pisces. Their imagination in bed is what excites their partners and their way of making their way through the process is so romantic that they entice their partners.”

This zodiac sign is mythical in nature so do expect some kind of magic when it comes to sex with them. They make your time earth shattering and beware, you may fall under their spell.

Prepare to be a part of many fantasies. These folks enjoy a different world which is far from reality. Not just in everyday life but in bed as well.

Prepare to be a part of many fantasies. These folks enjoy a different world which is far from reality. Not just in everyday life but in bed as well.

They may be gentle and affectionate but if explored, directed and encouraged the right way, they have no limit to their wildness.

By *ltmeeMan
24 weeks ago

wrexham

Taurus for what it's worth. I am stubborn which is astrologically correct.

By *onkoMan
24 weeks ago

here and there

No idea

By *iss.Bella.Woman
24 weeks ago

North Wales

Taurus women can be unapologetic pillow princesses and low-key freaks. If you are interested in having sex with a Taurus, take the pressure off of them. Tauruses aren’t exactly the biggest fans of expectations. Instead, they enjoy a slow, natural progression. When they are comfortable with you, expect neck and forehead kisses. What starts with a sensual massage can end in rough and slow passion.

This explains why I'm a shit shag I will forever use this excuse.

Not tonight love, I'm a Taurus

By *intiemintieWoman
24 weeks ago

Scottish Borders

Im down with the crustaceans....

a typical Cancerian and love a good wallow in the water after sensual pleasures. Ive yet to meet a true soul mate for a softshell crab like me, but I know from experience it isnt an Aries. Maybe a Scorpio- could be fun exploring the darker erotic side and dodging the sting. x

By *iss.Bella.Woman
24 weeks ago

North Wales

Apparently compatible with

1. Scorpio

2. A fellow Taurus

3. Cancer

By *ltmeeMan
24 weeks ago

wrexham

"Taurus women can be unapologetic pillow princesses and low-key freaks. If you are interested in having sex with a Taurus, take the pressure off of them. Tauruses aren’t exactly the biggest fans of expectations. Instead, they enjoy a slow, natural progression. When they are comfortable with you, expect neck and forehead kisses. What starts with a sensual massage can end in rough and slow passion.

Not tonight love, I'm a Taurus "

Pillow princess

By *iss.Bella.Woman
24 weeks ago

North Wales

"Taurus women can be unapologetic pillow princesses and low-key freaks. If you are interested in having sex with a Taurus, take the pressure off of them. Tauruses aren’t exactly the biggest fans of expectations. Instead, they enjoy a slow, natural progression. When they are comfortable with you, expect neck and forehead kisses. What starts with a sensual massage can end in rough and slow passion.

Not tonight love, I'm a Taurus

Pillow princess "

I should put it in my bio the astro gods have spoken

By *ickyKlungespeareMan
24 weeks ago

St Leonards

Aries:

Who gives a fuck about compatibility. We both know we're going to enjoy it, but I'll say it when you won't.

We'll remember each other fondly when we're 85. You'll use the word "cunt" about me, and smile.

By *ot to giggleWoman
24 weeks ago

Coventry

"Aries:

Who gives a fuck about compatibility. We both know we're going to enjoy it, but I'll say it when you won't.

We'll remember each other fondly when we're 85. You'll use the word "cunt" about me, and smile.

"

85? why wait that long

you walked right into that one!!!!!!!!!!!

By *ickyKlungespeareMan
24 weeks ago

St Leonards

"Aries:

85? why wait that long

you walked right into that one!!!!!!!!!!!"

Lol. Stalker xx

24 weeks ago

I’m absolutely now going to write my profile based on my star sign now.

Aries like their sexual encounters energetic and fast-paced, and they're turned on by novelty and even a bit of aggression.….

Bring it on!!!

By *ames250122Man
24 weeks ago

Worcester

Well I’m a Virgo, no idea what it says about me though or if that’s a good or bad thing.

24 weeks ago

Leeds

Cancer. I have no idea what that means, load of bollocks if you ask me, I find it funny how so many million people will all have the same day just because of when they were born

The mr

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
24 weeks ago

Manchester-ish

"Cancer. I have no idea what that means, load of bollocks if you ask me, I find it funny how so many million people will all have the same day just because of when they were born

The mr "

OMG, I was just checking my horoscope and it said Cancers are cynical cunts!

J

24 weeks ago

Leeds

"Cancer. I have no idea what that means, load of bollocks if you ask me, I find it funny how so many million people will all have the same day just because of when they were born

The mr

OMG, I was just checking my horoscope and it said Cancers are cynical cunts!

J"

And here’s me thinking it was because my mouth wasn’t linked to my brain, who knew.

The mr

24 weeks ago

I'm a Leo but never looked into any of it. Does it even mean anything ?

By *ornycougaWoman
24 weeks ago

Wherever I lay my hat

Librans are supposed to be charming and well balanced apparently - so hell no, I'm nothing like that!

By *educing_EmCouple
24 weeks ago

Tipperary

The mr "

You soound like my husband.

He's a cancer too

By *alcon43Woman
24 weeks ago

Paisley

I’m an Aries and dating a Cancer. No idea about the sexual traits but I can certainly be fiery.

By *ltmeeMan
24 weeks ago

wrexham

Scorpio is meant to be my perfect match.

By *aximus74Woman
24 weeks ago

Manchester

"No idea

Scorpio

Sorry, that’s a praying mantis.

Scorpio. - The part of the body that Scorpio governs is the genital area. Sex isn't solely about pleasure for these sensual scorpions. They also crave the physical closeness, spiritual illumination, and emotional intimacy sex can provide."

I'm Scorpio too...thanks for that..

By *ltmeeMan
24 weeks ago

wrexham

"I’m an Aries and dating a Cancer. No idea about the sexual traits but I can certainly be fiery. "

Apparently your best match would be Leo, Sagittarius, Gemini, Libra or Aquarius.

24 weeks ago

Taurus Sun Virgo Rising And Pisces moon

24 weeks ago

Leeds

The mr

You soound like my husband.

He's a cancer too "

Your husband sounds like a top lad.

The mr

By *aximus74Woman
24 weeks ago

Manchester

"So...

Depending on what you read being born on the cusp, I'm either a scorpio or a Libra.

Looking at Cosmpolitan I see that Libra:

They’re super romantic and incredible in bed. They also take foreplay just as seriously as sex itself—they love teasing their partners.

Libras are also very ~visual~ people, so they appreciate it when you dress up for them (in lingerie, yes, but also just in a hot AF fit),

Live for nudes (both sending and receiving—there's no dirty laundry on the floor in the backgrounds of their dick pics!), and might even paint an artistic nude portrait of you, Leonardo-DiCaprio-in-Titanic-style.

Your Libra guy may be v. into butt stuff—giving or receiving or both. Have fun and don't forget the lube!

Scorpio:

Scorpio has a bit of a bad reputation, but there's a lot to love about a Scorpio man! He might seem guarded at first, but once you earn his trust, you'll see a whole different side to him.

When he's in, he's all in. He's loyal, passionate, creative, and surprisingly romantic.

Think: Candles, rose petals, the whole deal. His powerful intuition means that he can always sense when you're in a bad mood and knows just what to do to cheer you up.

In fact, he's got quite a memory for all your favorite things! And if someone wrongs you, he'll always have your back...and he'll help you get back at them, too.

I'd say both of them sum me up, and I can even do the portrait drawing.

Obviously, the downside to all this is that I've got a face like a bag of spanners, bald and short, so everything above is technically hypothetical."

Well I was with a Scorpio man for around 10years and NEVER got that....he was closed off,never ALL IN and was nothing how you described...in fact he had a whole other family I knew nothing about... haha

By *imply DeeWoman
24 weeks ago

Wherever

"Taurus Sun Virgo Rising And Pisces moon "

That’s quite a combination, especially your Pisces Moon

By *ickyKlungespeareMan
24 weeks ago

St Leonards

"I’m absolutely now going to write my profile based on my star sign now.

Aries like their sexual encounters energetic and fast-paced, and they're turned on by novelty and even a bit of aggression.….

Bring it on!!! "

Damn! Just checked your profile hoping for this...not there .

24 weeks ago

Bring it on!!!

Damn! Just checked your profile hoping for this...not there ."

Done.

By *ickyKlungespeareMan
24 weeks ago

St Leonards

Bring it on!!!

Done. "

You did a thing Woody and it's all over.

24 weeks ago

Bring it on!!!

Done.

You did a thing Woody and it's all over."

At this point of the Gane, does it realy matter what i put in there? Women never read profiles anyway….

Prove me wrong.

Post new Message to Thread