Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

God of Swinging...

Jump to newest

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

please turn this snow into rain pretty sharpish as I've got a party in Bolton tomorrow and Arse End is currently cut off both North and South...if you do, I'll switch allegience from Satan (he's been a bit of a wuss lately)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If h could stop the high winds in Oldham too I would appreciate it. I've got a party in Huddersfield tomorrow night and I'm not sure I'm brave enough to do the M62 in this weather!!

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"please turn this snow into rain pretty sharpish as I've got a party in Bolton tomorrow and Arse End is currently cut off both North and South...if you do, I'll switch allegience from Satan (he's been a bit of a wuss lately) "
oooooh hope you get your wish, although i suspect this weather will stick around for another 24 hours at least.

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

"If h could stop the high winds in Oldham too I would appreciate it. I've got a party in Huddersfield tomorrow night and I'm not sure I'm brave enough to do the M62 in this weather!!"

There we go God of Swinging, you'll be less popular than botulism at a barbie if you don't sort this fecking weather out now! Bloody spring eh?

over a year ago

I also wish for no more as i have plans...please no more snow.

over a year ago

more luck trying satan of swing...he's more hornily obliging

over a year ago

"If h could stop the high winds in Oldham too I would appreciate it. I've got a party in Huddersfield tomorrow night and I'm not sure I'm brave enough to do the M62 in this weather!!

There we go God of Swinging, you'll be less popular than botulism at a barbie if you don't sort this fecking weather out now! Bloody spring eh? "

The road to the M62 is shut due to high winds. Its seriously umbrella murdering weather here! I don't do cold at the best of times, least of all windy!!! No Marilyn moments here.

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

"please turn this snow into rain pretty sharpish as I've got a party in Bolton tomorrow and Arse End is currently cut off both North and South...if you do, I'll switch allegience from Satan (he's been a bit of a wuss lately) oooooh hope you get your wish, although i suspect this weather will stick around for another 24 hours at least. "

Will be keeping a close eye on traffic websites this evening and tomorrow morning - going South from Arse End is usually easier than North so hoping the big hills that are currently snowed in will be passable tomorrow

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"please turn this snow into rain pretty sharpish as I've got a party in Bolton tomorrow and Arse End is currently cut off both North and South...if you do, I'll switch allegience from Satan (he's been a bit of a wuss lately) oooooh hope you get your wish, although i suspect this weather will stick around for another 24 hours at least.

Will be keeping a close eye on traffic websites this evening and tomorrow morning - going South from Arse End is usually easier than North so hoping the big hills that are currently snowed in will be passable tomorrow"

I'll keep my legs crossed for ya xx

over a year ago

no snow down here in south east

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

"please turn this snow into rain pretty sharpish as I've got a party in Bolton tomorrow and Arse End is currently cut off both North and South...if you do, I'll switch allegience from Satan (he's been a bit of a wuss lately) oooooh hope you get your wish, although i suspect this weather will stick around for another 24 hours at least.

Will be keeping a close eye on traffic websites this evening and tomorrow morning - going South from Arse End is usually easier than North so hoping the big hills that are currently snowed in will be passable tomorrow

I'll keep my legs crossed for ya xx"

Aw cheers Femme, what a sacrifice to make to the God of Swinging, she's gotta listen to us now

over a year ago

"no snow down here in south east "

Do you want ours and our wind??

over a year ago

Fingers crossed for u gals too

over a year ago

"no snow down here in south east

Do you want ours and our wind??"

we have plummeting temperatures and horrible rain ..........

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I'll keep my legs crossed for ya xx

Aw cheers Femme, what a sacrifice to make to the God of Swinging, she's gotta listen to us now "

Thats what i thought.

By *lackboaWoman
over a year ago

greenock

the god of swing has pissed on me too.....blizzards here and all ferries are off..... the one road in has a hazard warning with drifts and horizontal snow flying about

over a year ago

Just started to snow again here, looks like my weekend might be a write off grrrrr

over a year ago

Its supposed to be Spring

By *dinMan
over a year ago

Nr Biggleswade

It sunny here but then I do have a sunny disposition...

over a year ago

Move south!!

It's just cold, wet and miserable in Somerset right now !!

No white stuff!

*well - snow, anyway!!

over a year ago

"Move south!!

No white stuff!

*well - snow, anyway!! "

Fancy bringing me some white stuff that's not snow!!

over a year ago

"Move south!!

No white stuff!

*well - snow, anyway!!

Fancy bringing me some white stuff that's not snow!! "

'Bringing' could be tricky due to work, sadly!

I could see how quickly Royal Mail could deliver?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Move south!!

No white stuff!

*well - snow, anyway!!

I could see how quickly Royal Mail could deliver? "

Surely your cock is that big you can just tell to go in her garden, face south, open her mouth and wait

over a year ago

noooo you can keep it ,.... got enough rain here lol xx

over a year ago

"Move south!!

No white stuff!

*well - snow, anyway!!

I could see how quickly Royal Mail could deliver? "

Dammit, wouldn't mind an Obi visit sometime soon

over a year ago

"please turn this snow into rain pretty sharpish as I've got a party in Bolton tomorrow and Arse End is currently cut off both North and South...if you do, I'll switch allegience from Satan (he's been a bit of a wuss lately) "

Why don't you use your angelic wings and fly there?

over a year ago

Did someone call me? x

over a year ago

"Did someone call me? x"

Haha I love it! I was wondering if Viccie Boy/Funky would turn up!

over a year ago

Car is slowly vanishing under a blanket of snow looks like it is defo a pj and glass or two of wine night for me

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

It hasnt started here yet weve got the winds and the cold, in fact its so cold i keep checking if my heating is on. Ive just been out and i cant feel my back

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I wondered whether you were calling me.. and why you did not refer to me as goddess... Hm!

over a year ago

"It hasnt started here yet weve got the winds and the cold, in fact its so cold i keep checking if my heating is on. Ive just been out and i cant feel my back"

Was snowing here this am and has been this afternoon....surprised you've not had it yet.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"please turn this snow into rain pretty sharpish as I've got a party in Bolton tomorrow and Arse End is currently cut off both North and South...if you do, I'll switch allegience from Satan (he's been a bit of a wuss lately) I wondered whether you were calling me.. and why you did not refer to me as goddess... Hm!"

Anyway, cold and miserable here...

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"It hasnt started here yet weve got the winds and the cold, in fact its so cold i keep checking if my heating is on. Ive just been out and i cant feel my back

Was snowing here this am and has been this afternoon....surprised you've not had it yet."

No it fluttered down for a few minutes and that was it. It is coming though

over a year ago

"Car is slowly vanishing under a blanket of snow looks like it is defo a pj and glass or two of wine night for me "

It'll be up here soon again - the clouds are getting heavier by the minute and the wind is ferocious. PJs and blankie night tonight me thinks

over a year ago

listen to your local travel, and dont venture out to party if its bad, there will be other parties,and if you do get to go, have a blast you deserve it

over a year ago

"Move south!!

No white stuff!

*well - snow, anyway!!

Surely your cock is that big you can just tell to go in her garden, face south, open her mouth and wait "

Cheeky sod!! Wouldn't even reach Evesham!!

over a year ago

"Move south!!

No white stuff!

*well - snow, anyway!!

Surely your cock is that big you can just tell to go in her garden, face south, open her mouth and wait

Cheeky sod!! Wouldn't even reach Evesham!! "

It needs to reach Oldham, I've a sofa that needs christening!

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

looks ok for tomorrow

over a year ago

The nice BBC weatherman and his map just showed the snow being further south, so you might be ok Caz. Take wellies and a spade just in case.

Ohhh what am I saying... those are always in your toy bag anyway!

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Just as long as you take Taz with you... you ll be ok

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

Just checked traffic link map and still cut off North from Arse End and South from 10 miles down the road! It has more or less stopped here so still keeping fingers crossed for tomorrow - it's just that first 40 miles to the bloody M6 that's a killer!

And yeah Scarlet, Taz always likes to have wellies and a spade handy, he was a Boy Scout - a sociopathic Boy Scout but a Boy Scout nonetheless

over a year ago

Its getting worse here believe it or not looks like Blakester and I will be having a quiet night in tomorrow night at this rate

over a year ago

Did someone call me? I've been a tad busy getting all this fookin snow busy for this weekend. Apparently, some deluded folk thought they were going out to play

over a year ago

"Just checked traffic link map and still cut off North from Arse End and South from 10 miles down the road! It has more or less stopped here so still keeping fingers crossed for tomorrow - it's just that first 40 miles to the bloody M6 that's a killer!

And yeah Scarlet, Taz always likes to have wellies and a spade handy, he was a Boy Scout - a sociopathic Boy Scout but a Boy Scout nonetheless "

36 miles,

By *ogistical NightmaresCouple
over a year ago

Manchester Area

One of us has experienced the white stuff, the other one is just gonna put a long sleeved shirt on over the t shirt (cos its a tad cold)and saunter off to the pub

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

Thank you God, Goddess or Wishy...made it to Bolton, few drifts first dozen or so miles but absolutely fine after that. Looking forward to the party now! Just chillaxing with glass of vino now. Hope everyone else's plans go ahead

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Thank you God, Goddess or Wishy...made it to Bolton, few drifts first dozen or so miles but absolutely fine after that. Looking forward to the party now! Just chillaxing with glass of vino now. Hope everyone else's plans go ahead "

I'm glad you're safe.

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

Thanks Lickety xxx

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Thank you God, Goddess or Wishy...made it to Bolton, few drifts first dozen or so miles but absolutely fine after that. Looking forward to the party now! Just chillaxing with glass of vino now. Hope everyone else's plans go ahead "
Good to see you are thre safe and sound (well, sort of) and having the obligatory glass in your hand Enjoy and keep Taz under control

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Thank you God, Goddess or Wishy...made it to Bolton, few drifts first dozen or so miles but absolutely fine after that. Looking forward to the party now! Just chillaxing with glass of vino now. Hope everyone else's plans go ahead Good to see you are thre safe and sound (well, sort of) and having the obligatory glass in your hand Enjoy and keep Taz under control "

Had to stop Taz bringing the ice shovel outta the car - but still got my rohypnol just in case

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Thank you God, Goddess or Wishy...made it to Bolton, few drifts first dozen or so miles but absolutely fine after that. Looking forward to the party now! Just chillaxing with glass of vino now. Hope everyone else's plans go ahead Good to see you are thre safe and sound (well, sort of) and having the obligatory glass in your hand Enjoy and keep Taz under control

Had to stop Taz bringing the ice shovel outta the car - but still got my rohypnol just in case "

Please promise you wont date rape anybody ....

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Thank you God, Goddess or Wishy...made it to Bolton, few drifts first dozen or so miles but absolutely fine after that. Looking forward to the party now! Just chillaxing with glass of vino now. Hope everyone else's plans go ahead Good to see you are thre safe and sound (well, sort of) and having the obligatory glass in your hand Enjoy and keep Taz under control

Had to stop Taz bringing the ice shovel outta the car - but still got my rohypnol just in case Please promise you wont date rape anybody .... "

Gotta get laid somehow

over a year ago

Have a fab time Caz xx

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Have a fab time Caz xx"

Cheers Julie xxx

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Had to stop Taz bringing the ice shovel outta the car - but still got my rohypnol just in case Please promise you wont date rape anybody ....

Gotta get laid somehow "

Ok then, just dont drug them to a point of oblivion... you wont get much out of them. Plus they wont remember who wonderful you were ...;-)

over a year ago

Had to stop Taz bringing the ice shovel outta the car - but still got my rohypnol just in case Please promise you wont date rape anybody ....

Gotta get laid somehow "

ask nicely and say please,lol

over a year ago

Hope you all have fun!! x

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

enjoy your night

Post new Message to Thread