Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

On my way to a meet

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm on my way to a meet and I've just been told she prefers bareback but tbh I like to play safe all the time, anyone got any tips of what I should do?

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *xodussxMan
over a year ago

sheffield

"I'm on my way to a meet and I've just been told she prefers bareback but tbh I like to play safe all the time, anyone got any tips of what I should do? "

DON'T GO

Call her and call it off

Simple

Reply privately

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I'm on my way to a meet and I've just been told she prefers bareback but tbh I like to play safe all the time, anyone got any tips of what I should do? "
yep, refuse to play bareback of its not your thing?

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

don't compromise

Reply privately

By *pecifically1Woman
over a year ago

Hull

Is your health worth compromising?? If she plays bareback you are opening yourself up to every one of her previous partners and their previous partners

A risk worth taking??

Reply privately

over a year ago

No thanks for all the help!

Stupid question but can you actually catch anything playing safe?

Reply privately

By *inktherapyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

Play safe or don't play - simple

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Your call you control what you want no one else its your willy you protect it or you don't simples

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well as you're on your way, meet her, have the conversation beforehand and state you do not have bareback sex and should sex be on the cards you will be wearing a condom. If she doesn't agree then go home.

Though really this important information should have been discussed before the journey to the meet

Reply privately

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"No thanks for all the help!

Stupid question but can you actually catch anything playing safe? "

There is always a chance but playing safe significantly reduces that chance. The only safe sex is no sex.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well as you're on your way, meet her, have the conversation beforehand and state you do not have bareback sex and should sex be on the cards you will be wearing a condom. If she doesn't agree then go home.

Though really this important information should have been discussed before the journey to the meet "

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I am not sure why you are asking strangers wether you should go BB or not.

Do it if you want to, don't do it if you don't want to.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I guess next time you need to make sure you ask about safe sex before you arrange the meet ...

personal choice if you go or not ... there's always risks, some meets have more risks than others

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yeah I know lesson learnt! This is my first meet if you can't tell haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

Should have been made clear from the beginning ....

Was it on their profile they prefer BB?

I wouldn't compromise ... No glove, no love

Reply privately

over a year ago

Do the opposite of what men normally do. Pretend to go bareback and slip one on just before you enter. She will never guess until its too late

Reply privately

By *aidbackcplMan
over a year ago

blackpool

you have ask urself why she has left it so late to tell you !!

very risky would be a big no no for us

Reply privately

over a year ago

She just said she told me she's allergic but I swear she never told me, it says on her profile she prefers bareback not that's the only way :/

Reply privately

over a year ago

honestly...I'm not sure ur thinking this through..yesterday u were saying today was going to be ur first meet and were looking forward to it.Now u are telling an open forum that ur meet wants bareback....

u NEED to learn about privacy..

Reply privately

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

did you make your _iew clear before meeting ? did they state they want bareback before arranging meet ?

if so then both knew where you stood and knew each others exspectations . i suspect though this wasnt discussed .i would strongly advise if there is anything you are wanting /not wanting this is made clear upfrount . if something is that important to you dont comprimise .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"She just said she told me she's allergic but I swear she never told me, it says on her profile she prefers bareback not that's the only way :/ "

you mean it's not just men who use the old ' i'm allergic to condoms ' line

definitely wouldn't go !!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"She just said she told me she's allergic but I swear she never told me, it says on her profile she prefers bareback not that's the only way :/ "

sorry only just read now...

suppose ur gonna have to learn preference to bb..normally puts non-bb further down the pecking order for a meet

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm on my way to a meet and I've just been told she prefers bareback but tbh I like to play safe all the time, anyone got any tips of what I should do?

honestly...I'm not sure ur thinking this through..yesterday u were saying today was going to be ur first meet and were looking forward to it.Now u are telling an open forum that ur meet wants bareback....

u NEED to learn about privacy.."

I don't mind sharing my details and I'm not sharing anything about the lady as you don't know who she is, if you prefer not to help or read then dont, I'm just looking for some help

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Do the opposite of what men normally do. Pretend to go bareback and slip one on just before you enter. She will never guess until its too late "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm on my way to a meet and I've just been told she prefers bareback but tbh I like to play safe all the time, anyone got any tips of what I should do?

u NEED to learn about privacy..

I don't mind sharing my details and I'm not sharing anything about the lady as you don't know who she is, if you prefer not to help or read then dont, I'm just looking for some help"

I would have if U had verified eachother!...

and I did say sorry as u later stated she prefers BB play..

Reply privately

over a year ago

At the end of it all, it's your decision buddy. Only problem that I have faced before is that once caught in the moment of excitement, You may not have the will power to decline sex (BB)....you should really make her aware it's safe sex or no sex before meeting. Plus as said earlier, condoms don't always protect you from STDs, just reduces the risk. I think you can also get some forms of STIs from oral too :O Either way, I only meet rarely as I always get myself checked out after meets months down the line in order to be sure I have not contracted anything. Hope it goes well

Reply privately

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

sorry op but why if safe sex is so important to you, and seeing her perference on her profile did you not question this before arranging meet???

also again if safe sex is so important to you then i dont see what issue is . if someone isnt going to play safe with you then dont play !

Reply privately

over a year ago

"At the end of it all, it's your decision buddy. Only problem that I have faced before is that once caught in the moment of excitement, You may not have the will power to decline sex (BB)....you should really make her aware it's safe sex or no sex before meeting. Plus as said earlier, condoms don't always protect you from STDs, just reduces the risk. I think you can also get some forms of STIs from oral too :O Either way, I only meet rarely as I always get myself checked out after meets months down the line in order to be sure I have not contracted anything. Hope it goes well "

Thanks for the help! I think I'm just going to lay low today, as it's not fair on my Fb if I play bareback and catch something and pass it on

Reply privately

over a year ago

The mind boggles!!

Reply privately

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"At the end of it all, it's your decision buddy. Only problem that I have faced before is that once caught in the moment of excitement, You may not have the will power to decline sex (BB)....you should really make her aware it's safe sex or no sex before meeting. Plus as said earlier, condoms don't always protect you from STDs, just reduces the risk. I think you can also get some forms of STIs from oral too :O Either way, I only meet rarely as I always get myself checked out after meets months down the line in order to be sure I have not contracted anything. Hope it goes well

Thanks for the help! I think I'm just going to lay low today, as it's not fair on my Fb if I play bareback and catch something and pass it on "

There are still plenty of ways and things that can be passed on even when using condoms HOWEVER condoms greatly reduce the risk of this so I wouldn't consider playing bare back.

Sounds like she's spinning the old allergic to latex story to try to get you to agree. But if that's the case and she only 'prefers bare back' then she should have latex free condoms available for her meets that don't want to go bare.

Reply privately

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"She just said she told me she's allergic but I swear she never told me, it says on her profile she prefers bareback not that's the only way :/

definitely wouldn't go !!"

People can be allergic though.

Reply privately

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"She just said she told me she's allergic but I swear she never told me, it says on her profile she prefers bareback not that's the only way :/

People can be allergic though. "

Yeah my friend is she gets latex free condoms but she says they're like plastic bags!! Lol x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yeah my friend is she gets latex free condoms but she says they're like plastic bags!! Lol x "

They are and look awful when put on

Reply privately

over a year ago

"don't compromise"

This.

Reply privately

By *lle adie 2Woman
over a year ago

newcastle upon tyne

think of yourself first, be safe always and if she wont play, not your problem...

you dont owe here anything

Reply privately

over a year ago

I would never ask in the first place, its wrong !! When you get there have a chat and hopefully it's not too far away to come home if she still insists.!!

I had a meet last Friday eve, we did it once and he was covered, then he went to it a second time which was in doggy position, i turned on him saying you haven't covered up, reply was that "he had only brought the one" that's ok "I have some in my handbag"

I told him that he was being very deceitful because i had my back turned on him.

Maybe that's why when he got a text he used it to leave me in the hotel alone.

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"

Though really this important information should have been discussed before the journey to the meet "

That's why I don't believe this thread! Also what is it with people asking total strangers to decide something that ultimately could be detrimental to their health.

Don't get it!

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I am not sure why you are asking strangers wether you should go BB or not.

Do it if you want to, don't do it if you don't want to. "

Ash...so it's not just me then!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I would call now before you go and say you will only play safe then if they call it off at least its before you have wasted your time getting there

Reply privately

By *resh princeMan
over a year ago

Leeds

Is this guy for real?

Reply privately

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Yeah my friend is she gets latex free condoms but she says they're like plastic bags!! Lol x

"

How do they stay on? A jubilee clip or condom braces?

Reply privately

over a year ago

If I was in your shoes,i honestly wouldn't even meet her. If you do meet make it a public place,so no risk of her seducing you into BB fun. Plenty more fish in the sea,etc,etc.

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I am not sure why you are asking strangers wether you should go BB or not.

Do it if you want to, don't do it if you don't want to.

Ash...so it's not just me then! "

Aah even

Reply privately

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

How do they stay on? A jubilee clip or condom braces?"

Blu tack. Or uhu!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Total no brainer !!! DON'T DO IT. Your risking your health and the health of your future partners !! Play safe !

Reply privately

over a year ago

one or two quite harsh responses here - the OP says it's his first meet so I think his problems are down to inexperience... I'm sure he realises now he should perhaps have foreseen this problem and raised it earlier, but it's easy to be wise with hindsight. All I'd say is that there's a certain pressure on single guys to go along with whatever the woman wants, as meets are so hard to come by, but you should resist that and ONLY do what you feel comfortable with - and think with your head not your cock! apart from that you know what the risks are and it's your choice.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thanks for all the help, I'm not asking other people what I should do for certain, just tips of how to overcome the situation if it were to happen to them

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well if you're 'on your way', I'm not sure why you're even asking for advice at this late stage.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ah, didn't realise it was your first meet.

Reply privately

By *illbillMan
over a year ago

dublin

i dont even believe that we as progressive intelligent people are discusssing wether to bare back or wether to wear protection...its a no brainer that doesnt warrent debate as the potential risks are apparent, woud u debate wether to put ur hand ina hot fire...no u wouldnt,,cause its a stupid thing to do so why debate with the possibility of sticking ur mickey somewhere dangerous too..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"i dont even believe that we as progressive intelligent people are discusssing wether to bare back or wether to wear protection...its a no brainer that doesnt warrent debate as the potential risks are apparent, woud u debate wether to put ur hand ina hot fire...no u wouldnt,,cause its a stupid thing to do so why debate with the possibility of sticking ur mickey somewhere dangerous too.."

some people firewalk..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I use latex free and can't say I've noticed a difference and not sure it matters what they look like.

They feel better to me but to be fair I never now use anything else. Xx

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 22/03/13 12:13:36]

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"one or two quite harsh responses here - the OP says it's his first meet so I think his problems are down to inexperience... I'm sure he realises now he should perhaps have foreseen this problem and raised it earlier, but it's easy to be wise with hindsight. All I'd say is that there's a certain pressure on single guys to go along with whatever the woman wants, as meets are so hard to come by, but you should resist that and ONLY do what you feel comfortable with - and think with your head not your cock! apart from that you know what the risks are and it's your choice."

To be fair I responded to the op, I didn't look at the profile and see he is only 18! , I wouldn't have been so harsh.

I'd say op, start as you mean to carry on. Don't become desperate and jump through hoops to get a fuck...it's a slippery slope.

Protect you and DON'T make Fab the mainstay for sexual encounters. Use it to try threesomes etc but get out there and enjoy a varied, safe sex life...and enjoy!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"one or two quite harsh responses here - the OP says it's his first meet so I think his problems are down to inexperience... I'm sure he realises now he should perhaps have foreseen this problem and raised it earlier, but it's easy to be wise with hindsight. All I'd say is that there's a certain pressure on single guys to go along with whatever the woman wants, as meets are so hard to come by, but you should resist that and ONLY do what you feel comfortable with - and think with your head not your cock! apart from that you know what the risks are and it's your choice."

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yeah I didn't end up going I let her know, an thanks, don't worry I don't I often go town haha

Reply privately

By *scariMan
over a year ago

Taunton

" it's not fair on my Fb if I play bareback and catch something and pass it on "

No Shit Sherlock!

Reply privately

over a year ago

How do they stay on? A jubilee clip or condom braces?

Blu tack. Or uhu!! "

new use for a cock ring

Reply privately