Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Latex Aversion

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is something to chew over

Have you ever come across anyone who as an aversion/reaction to latex in particular condoms ???

Met someone who can't stay hard as soon as condom is on and he get terribly frustrated because it stops him from having penetrative sex

Discuss

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *istress_L-CaptainCouple
over a year ago

Southport

My best mate's allergic to latex so it costs her a fortune in condoms! So in the past when we have played together with aguy I get some latex free condoms from the family planning! They cost a small fortune

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm Latex allergic. I get very itchy and yakky if I use latex comdoms. I can get latex free condoms not overly expensive at a well known supermarket. 10 for £9.49 recently.

over a year ago

Great help and advice - lets see what some of the guys say later

over a year ago

The symptoms of having a latex allergy are not just losing an erection. Someone with an allergy wouldn't be able to touch a latex condom and would develop a red itchy raised rash and swelling.

I can imagine that a few guys who lose their erections whilst stopping to put a condom on would use the excuse of it being the condoms fault

over a year ago

Passante unique

I have no problems with Latex, however I do love these condoms

I dont see the price as an issue, how much is an sti worth nowadays?

over a year ago

Yes I have a latex allergy which can make afterward rather sore, so switched to Mates Skyn.

over a year ago

"The symptoms of having a latex allergy are not just losing an erection. Someone with an allergy wouldn't be able to touch a latex condom and would develop a red itchy raised rash and swelling.

I can imagine that a few guys who lose their erections whilst stopping to put a condom on would use the excuse of it being the condoms fault "

i understand your cynisim of your last comment - but its been proven that some men and women do have latex allergies and that in men it can lead to ED

However it agreed that there are also the "chancres" out there who might use the excuse in order to try and go BB ... those are ones we need to guard against dont you think ?

over a year ago

I am latex intolerant. Gloves and condoms and toys. I'm currently suffering because in a horny state middle of night I got a toy out then forgot to cover it with a latex free condom.

I have had a severe allergic reaction. Not good.

over a year ago

"I am latex intolerant. Gloves and condoms and toys. I'm currently suffering because in a horny state middle of night I got a toy out then forgot to cover it with a latex free condom.

I have had a severe allergic reaction. Not good.

"

Thanks for sharing that with us

over a year ago

I'm hoping it shows guys that when us ladies say we can't manage latex we are really meaning it.

I don't think it's latex that makes a guy loose his erection though. It's normally lack of practice with a condom on. As I only give guys latex free ones and still gets guys struggling.

over a year ago

"I'm hoping it shows guys that when us ladies say we can't manage latex we are really meaning it.

I don't think it's latex that makes a guy loose his erection though. It's normally lack of practice with a condom on. As I only give guys latex free ones and still gets guys struggling."

i thinks fairly split between us men as to the lack of practice... i tend to put mine straight away then start to have fun....that way i dont have to break of etc etc

Post new Message to Thread