Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Late night thread thingy

Jump to newest

By *ad Nanna OP   Woman
26 weeks ago

East London

knock yourselves out, I'm watching an Italian woman eat her chef mum's cooking on YouTube.

Their food is so much better than ours.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lue NotebooksCouple
26 weeks ago

Wirral

Watching gone in 60 seconds hahah love a bit of Nic Cage

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple
26 weeks ago

Pembrokeshire

"knock yourselves out, I'm watching an Italian woman eat her chef mum's cooking on YouTube.

Their food is so much better than ours."

agreed it is.

Im watching chanel 5's four part drama called The Inheritance Its gripping stuff.

By *ed VoluptaWoman
26 weeks ago

Wirral.

Hi Nanna!

I'm catching up on Great British Menu. I don't know why I love cookery shows so much - I'm such a fussy eater

By *ad Nanna OP   Woman
26 weeks ago

East London

"Hi Nanna!

I'm catching up on Great British Menu. I don't know why I love cookery shows so much - I'm such a fussy eater "

I watch cooking and eating videos at night then listen to my stomach rumble me to sleep.

By (user no longer on site)
26 weeks ago

Finshed a gym workout about a hour or so ago had a little down time afterwards

About to do a post workout recovery rehabilitation with sitting in a cold shower for 30-40 minutes should be fun

By *ad Nanna OP   Woman
26 weeks ago

East London

"knock yourselves out, I'm watching an Italian woman eat her chef mum's cooking on YouTube.

agreed it is.

Im watching chanel 5's four part drama called The Inheritance Its gripping stuff."

Is it better than Fool Me Once?

By *929Man
26 weeks ago

newcastle

Eating eggy bread and bacon watching American dad before bed

By *ad Nanna OP   Woman
26 weeks ago

East London

"Finshed a gym workout about a hour or so ago had a little down time afterwards

About to do a post workout recovery rehabilitation with sitting in a cold shower for 30-40 minutes should be fun "

Do you usually work nights?

26 weeks ago

Watching the new S.W.A.T such a good program

By *ad Nanna OP   Woman
26 weeks ago

East London

"Eating eggy bread and bacon watching American dad before bed "

More food

I'm starving!

By *ad Nanna OP   Woman
26 weeks ago

East London

"Watching gone in 60 seconds hahah love a bit of Nic Cage"

I like him in The Family Man.

By *ad Nanna OP   Woman
26 weeks ago

East London

"Watching the new S.W.A.T such a good program "

Film or series? Was Colin Farrel in the original film?

By *eardedbloke300Man
26 weeks ago

cardiff

I'm watching season 3 of suits on netflix whilst my arsehole of a cat systematically destroys my living room.

By *ad Nanna OP   Woman
26 weeks ago

East London

"I'm watching season 3 of suits on netflix whilst my arsehole of a cat systematically destroys my living room. "

Small price to pay for the company and purring in your ear at night.

By *inky_couple2020Couple
26 weeks ago

North West

I'm not eating anything. I'm in bed, reading this nocturnal nonsense

By *AABMan
26 weeks ago

Not far

Just got telly on in the background whilst I scroll through the site. I’m in a hotel room on my own this evening. Such a waste.

By *ad Nanna OP   Woman
26 weeks ago

East London

"I'm not eating anything. I'm in bed, reading this nocturnal nonsense "

I'm watching the mum make deep fried sardines in a marinade of white onions cooked in oil and vinegar, pine nuts and raisins.

Not sure about that one.

I'm starving!

By *irWhiskeyMan
26 weeks ago

The water of life

Watching Physical 100 season 2 on YouTube, it's much more entertaining than feeling like it's body shaming myself by watching

By *ad Nanna OP   Woman
26 weeks ago

East London

"Just got telly on in the background whilst I scroll through the site. I’m in a hotel room on my own this evening. Such a waste. "

Aww no, anything wank worthy on telly?

By *inky_couple2020Couple
26 weeks ago

North West

"I'm not eating anything. I'm in bed, reading this nocturnal nonsense

I'm watching the mum make deep fried sardines in a marinade of white onions cooked in oil and vinegar, pine nuts and raisins.

Not sure about that one.

I'm starving!"

Nanna, I'm going to be a nocturnal wimp and sign off now. I should try and sleep.

Your food thing sounds quite interesting though

By *ad Nanna OP   Woman
26 weeks ago

East London

"Watching Physical 100 season 2 on YouTube, it's much more entertaining than feeling like it's body shaming myself by watching "

That sounds a bit too exhausting for my liking.

I'm going to watch them eat the sardines the next morning, now.

By *ad Nanna OP   Woman
26 weeks ago

East London

Not sure about that one.

I'm starving!

Nanna, I'm going to be a nocturnal wimp and sign off now. I should try and sleep.

Your food thing sounds quite interesting though "

I love watching how people from other countries live; especially how they eat.

Sleep tight.

26 weeks ago

About to do a post workout recovery rehabilitation with sitting in a cold shower for 30-40 minutes should be fun

Do you usually work nights?"

Workouts normally morning time but the other week there I got thour off my pattern house sitting for a family member had work getting done and they were going to be at work so I went and sat

And just not got back in to my rootein was getting lazy 2 weeks off so thought I go for one to night

As in work work ooo I make my own hours part off the perks i suppose normally it’s nights as us time scale brings in more value

By *ad Nanna OP   Woman
26 weeks ago

East London

Workouts normally morning time but the other week there I got thour off my pattern house sitting for a family member had work getting done and they were going to be at work so I went and sat

And just not got back in to my rootein was getting lazy 2 weeks off so thought I go for one to night

As in work work ooo I make my own hours part off the perks i suppose normally it’s nights as us time scale brings in more value "

How well does the cold shower work?

I'm going to have to ice my heel I think. I'm not sure I'll be able stand the pain though. If not I'll use ice in a bowl of cool water and see if that helps.

26 weeks ago

As in work work ooo I make my own hours part off the perks i suppose normally it’s nights as us time scale brings in more value

I'm going to have to ice my heel I think. I'm not sure I'll be able stand the pain though. If not I'll use ice in a bowl of cool water and see if that helps."

Much the same as a ice bath just not as offective and hugs hopefully your heel gets better

By *ad Nanna OP   Woman
26 weeks ago

East London

I'm going to have to ice my heel I think. I'm not sure I'll be able stand the pain though. If not I'll use ice in a bowl of cool water and see if that helps.

Much the same as a ice bath just not as offective and hugs hopefully your heel gets better "

Thank you, enjoy your cold shower.

26 weeks ago

Much the same as a ice bath just not as offective and hugs hopefully your heel gets better

Thank you, enjoy your cold shower. "

Your welcome and I did that I am just out about to watch a movie or two

By *ad Nanna OP   Woman
26 weeks ago

East London

Your welcome and I did that I am just out about to watch a movie or two "

I'm going to try to get to sleep. Enjoy your viewing

26 weeks ago

Your welcome and I did that I am just out about to watch a movie or two

I'm going to try to get to sleep. Enjoy your viewing "

Quite right and I will do thank you so much

By *cottishguy9Man
26 weeks ago

North Ayrshire

Lying in bed wide awake and bored

26 weeks ago

Not sure about that one.

I'm starving!"

I’m not a fussy eater by any stretch but I’m not convinced on that one…is it a southern thing?

I’ve been on the laptop doing quotes and watching the replay of Utd v Liverpool from Sunday

By *attering_ramMan
26 weeks ago

near you

Currently just hotlisting all the hot women on this thread who’ll probably never message because they’re miles away from London

Life isn’t fair x

26 weeks ago

"….

Their food is so much better than ours."

That’s just one family op, the rest of them other pizzas from deliveroo apps.

By *ad Nanna OP   Woman
26 weeks ago

East London

"….

That’s just one family op, the rest of them other pizzas from deliveroo apps. "

It was a whole town. The desserts and pastries are a different class.

By *ad Nanna OP   Woman
26 weeks ago

East London

Not sure about that one.

I'm starving!

I’m not a fussy eater by any stretch but I’m not convinced on that one…is it a southern thing?

I’ve been on the laptop doing quotes and watching the replay of Utd v Liverpool from Sunday "

It's an Italian thing, near Venice I think.

Who won?

By *eliWoman
26 weeks ago

Hello Nanna, happy belated nocturnaling, hope you're a bit better today?

Post new Message to Thread