Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

VICTORIA BECKHAM RIP....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

....A HOLE IN YOUR FACE AND CALL IT A SMILE!

Just seen a pic of her, does she ever smile?

She is married to one of the worlds most desired men. A man who always comes back to her, no matter who else he is shagging.

She has a nice brood of kids.

She has made a very large fortune, from very little talent.

RIP A SMILE FOR GAWDSAKE, IT WONT HURT!

* This comes courtesy of the Ministry of Thursday rants*

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Vile woman

over a year ago

I don't mind her

over a year ago

Loved it when she talked about giving birth and David basically turned round and said how do you know you had sections. Classic! X

over a year ago

I like her. Who walks around with a massive smile all the time? If i had photographers snapping my every move i'd be a bit pissed off!i think she comes across well in inter_iews too and kinda like the air of mystery about her

over a year ago

Well she is in control i am not sure he would be where he is today if not for her ........ she has a way of meeting right people right places . And his look is down to her ....... she knows what look good .

over a year ago

"Loved it when she talked about giving birth and David basically turned round and said how do you know you had sections. Classic! X "

over a year ago

I would shag the ass off her, shes slim and sexy.

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

I don't know her personally but she seems ok from what I see....good luck to her, she has a great family.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

a very well marketed brand.. good on her

over a year ago

Dont have a massive issue with her but cant stand what she did to the new range rover grrr !!! lol

over a year ago

"I like her. Who walks around with a massive smile all the time? If i had photographers snapping my every move i'd be a bit pissed off!i think she comes across well in inter_iews too and kinda like the air of mystery about her "

they seem like a nice well adjusted family, she has never done anything offensive (ok, we will ignore the singing) and I don't have a problem with her. Good luck to them, I'm sure she smiles when she wants, not when so paparrazi wants her to help him sell a photo.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 21/03/13 18:07:25]

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

the inter_iew she did with LIttle Ant and Dec is a great one

over a year ago

"Dont have a massive issue with her but cant stand what she did to the new range rover grrr !!! lol "
ooo god i hate that new look Range rover ... yukk she needs to keep to fashion .

over a year ago

I liked it when "Posh" Spice sent her gazpacho soup back to the kitchen, because it was cold!

By *amschwingerzCouple
over a year ago

West

Shes a brilliant singer though...

over a year ago

"I liked it when "Posh" Spice sent her gazpacho soup back to the kitchen, because it was cold!"
sounds her all over , lol

over a year ago

"Shes a brilliant singer though... "

Her only saving grace

over a year ago

david is a good looking chap who could of had anyone.

he should of married baby spice, a much pretier girl and a nice smile.

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"david is a good looking chap who could of had anyone.

he should of married baby spice, a much pretier girl and a nice smile. "

Surely better to marry the girl he fell in love with though?....

over a year ago

be proud that some of our british people have made it big in the world

even if u dont think shes talented etc etc

I have no real passion for the football,fashion and entertainment world..but really.. are they all that bad?

prople in this country just appear to moan about how the country is in a mess blahhblahh

and we should be proud of british heritage, ie monarchy(and those involved)... as far as I can see it, posh,becks and the likes at least started without a silver spoon in the mouth and actually have worked to get where they are

over a year ago

"david is a good looking chap who could of had anyone.

he should of married baby spice, a much pretier girl and a nice smile.

Surely better to marry the girl he fell in love with though?...."

love is blind.

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"be proud that some of our british people have made it big in the world

even if u dont think shes talented etc etc

I have no real passion for the football,fashion and entertainment world..but really.. are they all that bad?

prople in this country just appear to moan about how the country is in a mess blahhblahh

and we should be proud of british heritage, ie monarchy(and those involved)... as far as I can see it, posh,becks and the likes at least started without a silver spoon in the mouth and actually have worked to get where they are"

This.....

over a year ago

Well i think thay make a good couple and strong family unit and thay will work hard to keep it .

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Vile is a very strong word....I wonder what she has done to get that description

I think she looks a misery on pics, it doesn't look like she likes to smile for photo's but she seems to have a dry sense of humour and isn't afraid of laughing at herself....she has 4 gorgeous kids and after a false start seems to have a happy marriage....oh and pots of money.

I wonder if it is the money that is the problem for some.

over a year ago

I honestly see her as David Beckham's wife. Nothing she does business wise is of any interest to me. So she's not really on my radar.The non smiling thing? I find it quite sexy

they've got shit loads of money and a nice family it seems. god luck to em

over a year ago

"Vile is a very strong word....I wonder what she has done to get that description

I think she looks a misery on pics, it doesn't look like she likes to smile for photo's but she seems to have a dry sense of humour and isn't afraid of laughing at herself....she has 4 gorgeous kids and after a false start seems to have a happy marriage....oh and pots of money.

"

lots of people i like have pots of money though, paul mcartney to name just one.

its not always the case that you must be jealous of people you dont like, though i agree it often is.

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"Vile is a very strong word....I wonder what she has done to get that description

"

You are absolutely right....money and success is often frowned upon and attacked on these forums.

Her/their kids are gorgeous looking....

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

You are absolutely right....money and success is often frowned upon and attacked on these forums.

Her/their kids are gorgeous looking....

"

You are right, I should have written "they have 4 gorgeous kids "

I think that is a problem though and not just on here....lots of people seem not to like some successful people.

Katie Price gets it in the neck all the time...now I am not a fan of her or Victoria to be honest, but they both grabbed their opportunities with both hands and made a fortune...good luck to them I say.

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple
over a year ago

wombourne

"I wonder if it is the money that is the problem for some.

"

Nail/head.

By *edbagioMan
over a year ago

ripon

he should have had sporty spice;

or the common one from leeds

over a year ago

"Loved it when she talked about giving birth and David basically turned round and said how do you know you had sections. Classic! X

"

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Bitterness and jealousy is more often than not the driver.......

over a year ago

"Dont have a massive issue with her but cant stand what she did to the new range rover grrr !!! lol "

The Evoque .

It's growing on me , people must like them as there are a fair few of them about.

I have two In Vogues from 1983 and they were probably disliked by a few in their time.

By *inky BunnyMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Vile woman "

What has she done to merit this weak-wristed accolade!?

Not exactly Rose West is she? !!!!

over a year ago

I still cant stand jeremy kyle though..he's successful..but then, victoria etc etc dont tell me whats right and whats wrong...or mockerize our nation into sad spectacles of shit

over a year ago

Hard working mother and wife. Never hired a nanny. Her mother and sister look after her children. But mostly takes then with her. Seemingly she is supposed to be a very funny lady in real life. Emma bunton says she's the funniest person she knows. Also I once so her getting inter_iewed and basically she said she hates her teeth and smile. So even vicky has confidence issues x

over a year ago

She and hubby (Corrrrrrr) have their own charity set up for disabled children and you can apply if you need help with special equipment.

So that takes her up in my estimation!!

over a year ago

"Hard working mother and wife. Never hired a nanny. Her mother and sister look after her children. But mostly takes then with her. Seemingly she is supposed to be a very funny lady in real life. Emma bunton says she's the funniest person she knows. Also I once so her getting inter_iewed and basically she said she hates her teeth and smile. So even vicky has confidence issues x"

but she has a great gash..I bet

over a year ago

"Hard working mother and wife. Never hired a nanny. Her mother and sister look after her children. But mostly takes then with her. Seemingly she is supposed to be a very funny lady in real life. Emma bunton says she's the funniest person she knows. Also I once so her getting inter_iewed and basically she said she hates her teeth and smile. So even vicky has confidence issues x"

over a year ago

"Bitterness and jealousy is more often than not the driver......."

ok i admit it, i am jealous of victoria

because she always looks so relaxed and happy, and i always admire a lady with a nice smile.

over a year ago

"Hard working mother and wife. Never hired a nanny. Her mother and sister look after her children. But mostly takes then with her. Seemingly she is supposed to be a very funny lady in real life. Emma bunton says she's the funniest person she knows. Also I once so her getting inter_iewed and basically she said she hates her teeth and smile. So even vicky has confidence issues x

but she has a great gash..I bet "

That's it lower the tone

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"Hard working mother and wife. Never hired a nanny. Her mother and sister look after her children. But mostly takes then with her. Seemingly she is supposed to be a very funny lady in real life. Emma bunton says she's the funniest person she knows. Also I once so her getting inter_iewed and basically she said she hates her teeth and smile. So even vicky has confidence issues x

but she has a great gash..I bet "

Pervert!.....

over a year ago

Do loads for children's charities. Think out with fame they're very family orientated. Always see pics off them with their children x

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

really like both of them .. very natural and quite witty at times that ive seen them inter_iewed .. they both seem to have real family values to me and do a hell of alot for charities .. cant fault them

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I think most of us have someone in the public eye that gets on our nerves...one for me would be the ex Beatle mentioned up there...but I cn't understand the venom that people use when describing them.

Oh and Paddy....we can always count on you to bring the thread back to sex

over a year ago

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

Given the amount of smug paparazzi out there, I think they've done well to keep their lives under control.

Good luck to them.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"really like both of them .. very natural and quite witty at times that ive seen them inter_iewed .. they both seem to have real family values to me and do a hell of alot for charities .. cant fault them "

By *ushykebab69Couple
over a year ago

maidstone

Rebecca Loos was their nanny and we all know what supposedly happened there!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I read somewhere that she doesn't smile because she doesn't think she has nice teeth. She could get them sorted out if she was that concerned. Bit too thin for my liking.

over a year ago

I like her. Jealous as hell of her life, and money, and sexy hubby and gorgeous kids but still I like her.

Wish she was inter_iewed more as I find her dry humour funny,

She doesn't like her teeth and smile. Think she's had them fixed but it is probably a habit that she's in now. Plus I'd hate to smile at the paps all the time. Emma is cute and happy yea but she doesn't get popped like posh does

But in biased, I lurve the spice girls lol

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

If I were her I wouldn't smile in public either for fear of not dropping and giving the green eyed bitches more to moan about!

I bet she wakes up every morning, looks at her gorgeous husband, lovely kids, her surroundings, acknowledge how through hard work and good fortune (if little talent) she has done blooming well, and skips and giggles as she downs her sea smoothie.

I would.

I'm not a fan but she comes across as ok to me.

Duchess of Cambridge gets right up my nose though...and she's always flipping grinning!

over a year ago

"If I were her I wouldn't smile in public either for fear of not dropping and giving the green eyed bitches more to moan about!

I bet she wakes up every morning, looks at her gorgeous husband, lovely kids, her surroundings, acknowledge how through hard work and good fortune (if little talent) she has done blooming well, and skips and giggles as she downs her sea smoothie.

I would.

Duchess of Cambridge gets right up my nose though...and she's always flipping grinning! "

do u think she has a nice gash though?

over a year ago

Duchess of Cambridge, oh I know who she is now...yup..I bet she does

over a year ago

Rebecca Loos was their nanny and we all know what supposedly happened there!"

Maybe that's why she's never had another lol

over a year ago

"If I were her I wouldn't smile in public either for fear of not dropping and giving the green eyed bitches more to moan about!

I would.

Duchess of Cambridge gets right up my nose though...and she's always flipping grinning! "

Actually you have a point she grins like the cock is still inside her! Neither of them get up my nose but I wouldn't stop either of them sucking my cock.

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"....A HOLE IN YOUR FACE AND CALL IT A SMILE!

She is married to one of the worlds most desired men. A man who always comes back to her, no matter who else he is shagging.

* This comes courtesy of the Ministry of Thursday rants* "

I just think she's an irrelevance in the grand scheme of things. Barely worth a first thought let alone a second.

over a year ago

* This comes courtesy of the Ministry of Thursday rants*

I just think she's an irrelevance in the grand scheme of things. Barely worth a first thought let alone a second."

That could be said for all of us really. We're all just a tiny dot in the massive world.

over a year ago

"Vile woman "

Why? She's raised FOUR happy kids and has a great life. What's so vile about her?

over a year ago

* This comes courtesy of the Ministry of Thursday rants* "

Haha all true

over a year ago

Rebecca Loos was their nanny and we all know what supposedly happened there!

Maybe that's why she's never had another lol "

Rebecca was davids PA not a nanny

over a year ago

Its just her trademark I don't think shes really that bad... Loved her and David being inter_iewed by Ali G a few years back lol still very funny even now though..

over a year ago

She's an unattractive android.

over a year ago

Vile was probably a bit strong . I just don't like her . She in my opinion is so up herself . Look at the way she conducted her self at the opening of spice girls the musical . Certainly not jealous

over a year ago

*bump*... Sorry, couldn't resist with so many RIP threads around!

over a year ago

I like her. I can't be arsed with people who smile all the fucking time anyway, it's nauseating.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I really don't like this kind of threads, making you think someone has died

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Bitterness and jealousy is more often than not the driver......."

I stand by my original post

over a year ago

I reckon she's be a right laugh to go and get d*unk with

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"*bump*... Sorry, couldn't resist with so many RIP threads around!"

It's getting to the point where when I see a name as a thread title I have a little 'oh no!' moment. Even when it's a fab name and not a celebrity one.

By *oachman 9CoolMan
over a year ago

derby

"I reckon she's be a right laugh to go and get d*unk with"
Yeah Probabily so I,m sure she would add a bit of spice..

over a year ago

I love VB, she doesn't have a great smile which is why she doesn't do it very often.

G x

over a year ago

"I like her. I can't be arsed with people who smile all the fucking time anyway, it's nauseating."
yes i agree i instantly don't trust someone who smiles all the fricking time

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 31/01/16 15:14:25]

over a year ago

"I love VB, she doesn't have a great smile which is why she doesn't do it very often.

G x"

that's a bit like me...so you know that when I do smile, I really mean it

however, she has perfected the air of miserable distain...

over a year ago

hat of to her,she's a successful woman,married to a hot ex England captain,stayed together through thick and thin,proper family people....who cares if she doesn't smile at request.....

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

It's not cool to judge people by the way they look. I thought most of us learned that when we were kids

over a year ago

"It's not cool to judge people by the way they look. I thought most of us learned that when we were kids "

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/02/16 07:31:17]

over a year ago

"It's not cool to judge people by the way they look. I thought most of us learned that when we were kids "

Yet on this site, that's exactly what most people do with each other.

By *manda63Woman
over a year ago

Southampton

"I really don't like this kind of threads, making you think someone has died

"

I saw this and thought she had died, until I read the op. She smiles now and again, mainly at things related to her kids but does it matter?

over a year ago

That's what this site is....

over a year ago

After there years together i am sure they are very happy.

Post new Message to Thread