FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I know I work in a hazardous industry but...

Jump to newest

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

this takes the biscuit! I've got what looks like a curved chemical burn on my left arse cheek - I was fine this morning but by this afternoon my arse was on fire and I had to lean to the left (onto my new fecking hip joint) in my chair. Spoke to another girl in the office who told me one of my absent colleagues had raised an event as she thought the cleaners had maybe changed the cleaning fluids they used cos she had something similar - so it seems I've got a sore arse due to using the disabled loo at work!

Wonder if accidentlawyers4u.com will take on a joint claim!

Anyone want to come take some pictures as evidence?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Have you logged it in the incident book? They obviously want you back on sick leave.

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

I'm going to log it when I go back in on Friday - we have a database system for logging "events" and trending them so I reckon me and my colleague will give some DBA a good laugh! I didn't log it today as I didn't actually see the burn 'til I got home and it was my car-share colleague who told me about the absent workmate with a similar issue on the way home. Can see a trip to medical department coming up on Friday to flash my arse at the nurse

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Were you in there long? Perving on here?

Seriously, get some pics, gather ya colleagues evidence....see what your manager or health and safety person has to say.

Poor sore botty

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

Steve, I'm a woman of a certain age - it's not how long I'm in the fecking toilet, it's how many bloody times a day I have to hobble off to it!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Steve, I'm a woman of a certain age - it's not how long I'm in the fecking toilet, it's how many bloody times a day I have to hobble off to it! "

Oh

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Steve, I'm a woman of a certain age - it's not how long I'm in the fecking toilet, it's how many bloody times a day I have to hobble off to it!

Oh "

Incident report: I was in the toilet perving on Fabswingers for the 17th time, when I noticed a burning sensation in my arse cheek...

Yep, I can see that used as a safety share across the site - 10000 people will know I've a welt on my arse (and not from a good spanking)

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What are they using? TD30?

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

"What are they using? TD30?"

Could be anything! Just hope no-one's tried to flush a can of Plutonium down the bog

Post new Message to Thread