Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Jump to newest

By *emmefatale OP   Woman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Gynaecological or......leave a bit to the imagination????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Gynaecological or......leave a bit to the imagination???? "

Seen enough roadkill on my travels up and down the motorways of Britain, so I'd rather come on here and see some nice things for a change.

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Gynaecological or......leave a bit to the imagination????

Seen enough roadkill on my travels up and down the motorways of Britain, so I'd rather come on here and see some nice things for a change. "

you dont think a miners lamp suits you then wishy? lol

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

def leave a bit to the imagination! Z

over a year ago

Seen enough roadkill on my travels up and down the motorways of Britain, so I'd rather come on here and see some nice things for a change. you dont think a miners lamp suits you then wishy? lol "

huh? miner's lamp?

{scratches head}

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Seen enough roadkill on my travels up and down the motorways of Britain, so I'd rather come on here and see some nice things for a change. you dont think a miners lamp suits you then wishy? lol

huh? miner's lamp?

{scratches head} "

better than scratching ya bollox i spose, i meant you dont wish to lean in for a closer look to the more...errrrrrrrrr graphic pics!!!!

over a year ago

All the Gynys in da house put your hands up...I lurve J L S..

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"All the Gynys in da house put your hands up...I lurve J L S.. "
you still on those strong analgesics then?

over a year ago

Seen enough roadkill on my travels up and down the motorways of Britain, so I'd rather come on here and see some nice things for a change. you dont think a miners lamp suits you then wishy? lol

huh? miner's lamp?

{scratches head} better than scratching ya bollox i spose, i meant you dont wish to lean in for a closer look to the more...errrrrrrrrr graphic pics!!!! "

Oh god! No! ... I once went with a woman who had a fanny deeper and wider than the black hole of Calcutta. When we got down to shagging she said, "You haven't got a very big organ, have you?" I replied, "It's not used to playing in a fucking cathedral, luv!"

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

huh? miner's lamp?

{scratches head} better than scratching ya bollox i spose, i meant you dont wish to lean in for a closer look to the more...errrrrrrrrr graphic pics!!!!

Oh god! No! ... I once went with a woman who had a fanny deeper and wider than the black hole of Calcutta. When we got down to shagging she said, "You haven't got a very big organ, have you?" I replied, "It's not used to playing in a fucking cathedral, luv!""

lmao ya silly sod

over a year ago

"All the Gynys in da house put your hands up...I lurve J L S.. you still on those strong analgesics then? "

Yes and I think you are gorgeous...Mwah x

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

huh? miner's lamp?

{scratches head} better than scratching ya bollox i spose, i meant you dont wish to lean in for a closer look to the more...errrrrrrrrr graphic pics!!!!

Oh god! No! ... I once went with a woman who had a fanny deeper and wider than the black hole of Calcutta. When we got down to shagging she said, "You haven't got a very big organ, have you?" I replied, "It's not used to playing in a fucking cathedral, luv!""

Was it like chucking a banana down Deansgate?

over a year ago

huh? miner's lamp?

Oh god! No! ... I once went with a woman who had a fanny deeper and wider than the black hole of Calcutta. When we got down to shagging she said, "You haven't got a very big organ, have you?" I replied, "It's not used to playing in a fucking cathedral, luv!"lmao ya silly sod "

That's only the half of it!

She then said, "Have you taken any precautions?"

I said, "Yer, I've tied me foot to the feckin sink!"

over a year ago

huh? miner's lamp?

Oh god! No! ... I once went with a woman who had a fanny deeper and wider than the black hole of Calcutta. When we got down to shagging she said, "You haven't got a very big organ, have you?" I replied, "It's not used to playing in a fucking cathedral, luv!"lmao ya silly sod

I said, "Yer, I've tied me foot to the feckin sink!""

And spose you wrote your name and address on the soles of youe feet...

over a year ago

huh? miner's lamp?

Oh god! No! ... I once went with a woman who had a fanny deeper and wider than the black hole of Calcutta. When we got down to shagging she said, "You haven't got a very big organ, have you?" I replied, "It's not used to playing in a fucking cathedral, luv!"lmao ya silly sod

I said, "Yer, I've tied me foot to the feckin sink!"

And spose you wrote your name and address on the soles of youe feet... "

Well, I think me mum would like to know what became of me. Can't have her spending years and years thinking I was lording it up on a beach in the phillipines when the reality of it is I'm stuck up some fat bird's twat!

over a year ago

"Gynaecological or......leave a bit to the imagination???? "

Eh, definitely NOT gynae, thank you!

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

Imagination any day. The idea of discovery and the waiting is part of the fun. Same with xmas pressies. You want to have something to unwrap

over a year ago

Oh definately leave something to the imagination!!

Post new Message to Thread