Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Hmmmmmmmmm

Jump to newest

By *onboy777 OP   Man
over a year ago

Newark

As a single man on here I know all too well how hard it is to get meets hence you don't mess people about saying that I've come across (not literally ) a few women on here who've given me the run around and one was shocked I had a meet as we'd been talking for a while on here but she was always too busy anyway long story short she said I wasn't what she was looking for as I'd had a casual encounter on here even though we'd never met and I thought you had too meet and have a coffee before deciding all that or am I being too eager meeting people on here ? Any ideas anyone ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Its a swinging site, you meet who you like, when you like and how you like, your not beholden to anyone

By *e nicerWoman
over a year ago

Costa del Medway

teaser

By *onboy777 OP   Man
over a year ago

Newark

"Its a swinging site, you meet who you like, when you like and how you like, your not beholden to anyone"

That's what I thought it made me wonder

By *onboy777 OP   Man
over a year ago

Newark

"teaser"

Who me or them lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm confused - her reason for not wanting to meet was because you had met someone else?!!! Does she realise this is a swingers site?!!!

But before you meet someone, you have to decide you like someone enough to make the time and effort to meet them and that itself takes time and effort.

crystal

By *rsIdiotWoman
over a year ago

Bedworth

So you met someone else, what did she expect from a swingers site lol

By *onboy777 OP   Man
over a year ago

Newark

"I'm confused - her reason for not wanting to meet was because you had met someone else?!!! Does she realise this is a swingers site?!!!

But before you meet someone, you have to decide you like someone enough to make the time and effort to meet them and that itself takes time and effort.

crystal"

Yeah she said I'd met someone else and she wanted just one regular fb to herself and not one that was going to casual meets I did say we'd never met but what was I meant to do just be like a kid in a toy shop sit looking and have no fun ?

By *onboy777 OP   Man
over a year ago

Newark

"So you met someone else, what did she expect from a swingers site lol"

Someone to sit waiting for her to decide IF she wanted fun

over a year ago

"Its a swinging site, you meet who you like, when you like and how you like, your not beholden to anyone"

over a year ago

It amazes me how many people on here want monogamous meets! Then get their pants in a twist because someone they liked meet others!

It's a swinging site, somewhere where we are meant to be able to leave our inhibitions at the door!

OP you haven't done anything wrong as far as I can see!

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"As a single man on here I know all too well how hard it is to get meets hence you don't mess people about saying that I've come across (not literally ) a few women on here who've given me the run around and one was shocked I had a meet as we'd been talking for a while on here but she was always too busy anyway long story short she said I wasn't what she was looking for as I'd had a casual encounter on here even though we'd never met and I thought you had too meet and have a coffee before deciding all that or am I being too eager meeting people on here ? Any ideas anyone ? "

Sounds like she's on the wrong site.

By *rsIdiotWoman
over a year ago

Bedworth

Now a regular fb would be nice, wouldn't mind one myself, but I'm not gonna sit here waiting for one to come along. Far too much fun to be had

Sounds like she's actually wanting more than she lets on and should be looking on a regular dating site to me

By *onboy777 OP   Man
over a year ago

Newark

"Now a regular fb would be nice, wouldn't mind one myself, but I'm not gonna sit here waiting for one to come along. Far too much fun to be had

Sounds like she's actually wanting more than she lets on and should be looking on a regular dating site to me"

We all want regulars just finding someone we click with I did think she likes the idea of being on here but not really wanting to meet anyone on a casual basis just likes the attention

By *onboy777 OP   Man
over a year ago

Newark

"It amazes me how many people on here want monogamous meets! Then get their pants in a twist because someone they liked meet others!

It's a swinging site, somewhere where we are meant to be able to leave our inhibitions at the door!

OP you haven't done anything wrong as far as I can see! "

Thanks for that was thinking it was me or my profile

By *rsIdiotWoman
over a year ago

Bedworth

"

We all want regulars just finding someone we click with I did think she likes the idea of being on here but not really wanting to meet anyone on a casual basis just likes the attention "

Sounds very possible. The attention from guys can be quite the ego boost for us girls, particularly if we've been a little starved of male attention in recent times. Maybe she just wants the fantasy and the attention she gets

By *onboy777 OP   Man
over a year ago

Newark

"

We all want regulars just finding someone we click with I did think she likes the idea of being on here but not really wanting to meet anyone on a casual basis just likes the attention

Sounds very possible. The attention from guys can be quite the ego boost for us girls, particularly if we've been a little starved of male attention in recent times. Maybe she just wants the fantasy and the attention she gets"

Well I met a married women once not on here but Pof and she was up for a fling so we met chatted and said we'd meet again but all she wanted was dirty texts and pics and then was always too busy for a meet hmmmm

By *onboy777 OP   Man
over a year ago

Newark

"As a single man on here I know all too well how hard it is to get meets hence you don't mess people about saying that I've come across (not literally ) a few women on here who've given me the run around and one was shocked I had a meet as we'd been talking for a while on here but she was always too busy anyway long story short she said I wasn't what she was looking for as I'd had a casual encounter on here even though we'd never met and I thought you had too meet and have a coffee before deciding all that or am I being too eager meeting people on here ? Any ideas anyone ?

Sounds like she's on the wrong site."

over a year ago

a lucky escape... sounds like the type that would chain you up in the basement and never let you leave..

By *onboy777 OP   Man
over a year ago

Newark

"a lucky escape... sounds like the type that would chain you up in the basement and never let you leave.."

You have a point there have me act out all her fantasies !!

over a year ago

A guy i met once asked if i could message this woman telling her the verif i d left for him the previous night was for a meet a while back as he was supposed to meet her the following night and she got all pissed off coz he d met me. Told him to forget it. Then i checked her profile out of interest, she was like 28 years old than him and married, the cheek of some people!!!

By *onboy777 OP   Man
over a year ago

Newark

"A guy i met once asked if i could message this woman telling her the verif i d left for him the previous night was for a meet a while back as he was supposed to meet her the following night and she got all pissed off coz he d met me. Told him to forget it. Then i checked her profile out of interest, she was like 28 years old than him and married, the cheek of some people!!! "

Why was he so worried though to be honest it took me back a bit as we'd swapped numbers but she had a hectic job and kids so I was understanding about it all but now I've thought about and all the nice people on here have made me realise just move on no good pondering over what could have been !!

over a year ago

Lol he was worried coz he was a younger single guy meets aren t easy to come by for them so i.gather

By *onboy777 OP   Man
over a year ago

Newark

"Lol he was worried coz he was a younger single guy meets aren t easy to come by for them so i.gather"

Lol it's hard enough for single men full stop although I have heard some have some good luck !

over a year ago

Some people will use any excuse to turn people down, anyone you meet is none of their business, don't volunteer the info and you can't go wrong

By *onboy777 OP   Man
over a year ago

Newark

"Some people will use any excuse to turn people down, anyone you meet is none of their business, don't volunteer the info and you can't go wrong"

Yeah that's true like "my dog has toothache" I never told her she checked my verifications and noticed a new one !!

Post new Message to Thread