Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Big men

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is my first time in forums so don't know if its been said before..

But why are bbw's so popular but when it comes to big men like myself are we seen as fat, ugly, disgusting, smelly etc.. Is there any women that like big men?

Again sorry if this has been said.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *essex1Man
over a year ago

Falmouth

women with big tits are good looking, maybe stretch to hot. Men with tits just arent

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/03/13 07:34:44]

over a year ago

Was there really any need for that?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm sure there are plenty out there that like the bigger guy...

over a year ago

"Was there really any need for that? "

Don't see anything wrong with what he posted?

over a year ago

...this thread is going to end well....

By *essex1Man
over a year ago

Falmouth

well just giving my view, I think the general consensus is boobs on girls are good and boobs on guys aren't.

Like has been said though everyone's preferences are different and there are some women who like larger men. x

over a year ago

"Was there really any need for that?

Don't see anything wrong with what he posted?"

What stereotyping because men are big they have tits? That's alright is it?

over a year ago

"...this thread is going to end well....

"

Sorry haven't been in forums before.. I'm a big guy and just wanted a general opinion.

over a year ago

What stereotyping because men are big they have tits? That's alright is it? "

He didn't. He pointed out big tits on a woman are lush but big tits on a dude is a no no ??

Chill a little, its a forum where other ppls views and opinions will differ from your own !

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

You foundby look that big in your avatar (although it's only a small pic)

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Foundry means don't obviously

over a year ago

Sorry haven't been in forums before.. I'm a big guy and just wanted a general opinion. "

Sorry, it wasn't directed at you OP and I can understand why you may ask such a question.

I, like you, am a big guy and the subject of size / body shape is a very emotive one.

There was a thread, in a very similar vein in recent months and it got very heated and quite nasty / vindictive. It upset me greatly with some of the comments that were thrown around on it.

over a year ago

"This is my first time in forums so don't know if its been said before..

But why are bbw's so popular but when it comes to big men like myself are we seen as fat, ugly, disgusting, smelly etc.. Is there any women that like big men?

Again sorry if this has been said."

Not all people see big men as disgusting. Just as not all people see BBW's as gorgeous. There's enough people in the world to like everyone. You just have to find the ones that like you.

Some bigger people can be hateful and nasty, some can be lovely. I like the person, not their size.

over a year ago

Sorry haven't been in forums before.. I'm a big guy and just wanted a general opinion.

Sorry, it wasn't directed at you OP and I can understand why you may ask such a question.

I, like you, am a big guy and the subject of size / body shape is a very emotive one.

There was a thread, in a very similar vein in recent months and it got very heated and quite nasty / vindictive. It upset me greatly with some of the comments that were thrown around on it."

Ahh ok, I'm sorry in advance if this turns out the same.

over a year ago

"Was there really any need for that? "

I like big powerefull men not into skinny guys.

M x

over a year ago

Again sorry if this has been said.

Not all people see big men as disgusting. Just as not all people see BBW's as gorgeous. There's enough people in the world to like everyone. You just have to find the ones that like you.

Some bigger people can be hateful and nasty, some can be lovely. I like the person, not their size. "

I know all men aren't, just some of the things I've been described as.

And thanks for the nice bit on the end... I love a good personality

over a year ago

Op I am a big guy and I've done very well for myself. Just get out to socials and clubs and let people see the real you.

There are women who will only go with ripped men, as its their fantasy and they can get that. Here. But there are women who go for personality as well as looks. This will be easier to show in person than through the screen.

First few times can be scary as fuck, but worth it in the long run. Good luck.

over a year ago

M x "

over a year ago

"Op I am a big guy and I've done very well for myself. Just get out to socials and clubs and let people see the real you.

There are women who will only go with ripped men, as its their fantasy and they can get that. Here. But there are women who go for personality as well as looks. This will be easier to show in person than through the screen.

First few times can be scary as fuck, but worth it in the long run. Good luck. "

Thankyou for the great advice

By *oungatheart86Couple
over a year ago

Diss

Being fat is a matter of opinion.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder lol

Why would you suggest that you and others are ugly, disgusting, smelly etc ?

By *rsIdiotWoman
over a year ago

Bedworth

Considering I'm a big woman this may sound hypocritical but I just don't find big men attractive. Sorry

over a year ago

Bbw are often insulted, its not gender specific

over a year ago

If you find any women chubby chasers from north west, feel free to send them this way lol

You get girls saying they like rugby types a lot by which I think they mean bigger guys.

over a year ago

What stereotyping because men are big they have tits? That's alright is it? "

have you ?

over a year ago

Personally I have no problem with male or female with a little extra love handles.. A persons size doesn't define who they are!

Just keep positive, don't wear your heart on your sleeve and stay confident and you'll soon be posting that your having more fun than you imagined

over a year ago

"Being fat is a matter of opinion.

Why would you suggest that you and others are ugly, disgusting, smelly etc ?"

That's just some of the things I've been called.. I know I'm not smelly etc

over a year ago

"Personally I have no problem with male or female with a little extra love handles.. A persons size doesn't define who they are!

Just keep positive, don't wear your heart on your sleeve and stay confident and you'll soon be posting that your having more fun than you imagined "

Thankyou very much, will take it all on board,

Shame I'm out of your age range thou

over a year ago

That's just some of the things I've been called.. I know I'm not smelly etc"

Then just move on. These ppl are obviously ignorant and not the kind of women you'd want to meet anyway!

over a year ago

Someone out there will like big men, so just be patient till then! If anyone offends you in a message, report block and move on!

Good luck

By *icktickboomMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

Im a big bloke yes im over weight but I lift a lot of heavy weights play rugby at a very high level . Do a bit of boxing and have worked the doors for years . Im big all over not just on my belly to be honest I couldnt give a shite what people think of me as none of them have taken the time to get to know me .. everyone beautiful the only uglyness I see is in what people say about other ....

Stay beautiful people and have a great day.. xx

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

There's someone for everyone and anyone on here, the trick is, of course, finding them.

over a year ago

"Im a big bloke yes im over weight but I lift a lot of heavy weights play rugby at a very high level . Do a bit of boxing and have worked the doors for years . Im big all over not just on my belly to be honest I couldnt give a shite what people think of me as none of them have taken the time to get to know me .. everyone beautiful the only uglyness I see is in what people say about other ....

Stay beautiful people and have a great day.. xx"

over a year ago

I find here men are really lovely to Bigger Lady's make them feel very special and fit in ... not matter of there size........ But its not the same for big men .... alot don't feel the same and have the same respect .

over a year ago

"I find here men are really lovely to Bigger Lady's make them feel very special and fit in ... not matter of there size........ But its not the same for big men .... alot don't feel the same and have the same respect ."

I know it's a huge shame, because we have just as much to give as the ladies :D

over a year ago

That's just some of the things I've been called.. I know I'm not smelly etc

Then just move on. These ppl are obviously ignorant and not the kind of women you'd want to meet anyway!"

That goes for men and women. They don't know you so why worry.

By *e nicerWoman
over a year ago

Costa del Medway

Sorry haven't been in forums before.. I'm a big guy and just wanted a general opinion. "

you do not need to apologise, gerrin there, if you go beyond the line you will get purron the naughty step. You gotta hold yer own int forums.

You raise a valid question.

Personally, I tend to prefer slim to average guys but I am not adverse to a larger guy if they are physically aware and in control of their body. It's not all about looks, is it. There has to be that little magic too, don't you think?

over a year ago

"I find here men are really lovely to Bigger Lady's make them feel very special and fit in ... not matter of there size........ But its not the same for big men .... alot don't feel the same and have the same respect .

I know it's a huge shame, because we have just as much to give as the ladies :D "

Some say its numbers. woman all sizes no matter can be picky as 1000s of men looking for sex here and not 1000s of woman .

over a year ago

its a sex site. anything with a vagina is gonna be popular

over a year ago

I prefer guy with a bit of meat, I'm quite meaty myself and couldn't give a shit what guys think!!!

Confidence and respect go a lot further than looks in my opinion, enjoy yourself and others will too xx

over a year ago

"its a sex site. anything with a vagina is gonna be popular"
no hole , lol

By *e nicerWoman
over a year ago

Costa del Medway

"its a sex site. anything with a vagina is gonna be popular"

for some not all

over a year ago

Love bigger guys, I'm married to one and he's gorgeous!

over a year ago

I know this is a hit/miss subject..

But thanks to all that have complimented and given good advice all greatly received.

over a year ago

Just have to be positive think your as good as the rest like the ladies do here as you are no matter of size its whats inside too that matters ... I was ones with a male model was the most vain man you could ever meet and in bed to so selfish .. so it was a lesson to me i maybe had to learn .Looks are just part of what make a person and yes first thing we go on here as don't know people ... but now for me there has to be more then that to meet.

over a year ago

"Just have to be positive think your as good as the rest like the ladies do here as you are no matter of size its whats inside too that matters ... I was ones with a male model was the most vain man you could ever meet and in bed to so selfish .. so it was a lesson to me i maybe had to learn .Looks are just part of what make a person and yes first thing we go on here as don't know people ... but now for me there has to be more then that to meet."

well said

over a year ago

It all comes down to personal preferences yet again. Some will find big guys attractive some won't. I don't expect to be everyone's cup of tea and wouldn't waste my time dwelling on it....just for the record I am rather partial to the larger man with a bit of extra meat

over a year ago

"It all comes down to personal preferences yet again. Some will find big guys attractive some won't. I don't expect to be everyone's cup of tea and wouldn't waste my time dwelling on it....just for the record I am rather partial to the larger man with a bit of extra meat "

That's good I've got the whole butchers counter

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/03/13 11:31:25]

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

speak for yourself... i tend to find you make your own luck, and that starts with your personality and showing off the best "you" you can....

you can moan and generalise.. or you can be different... its up to you

over a year ago

OP !

I am :

40 +

a short arse

hairy - all over

bald

wear glasses 24/7

and have a belly

that's not a hard chunky rugby players belly, it's a belly

so pretty much i am the exact opposite physically of what the majority of women are looking for on here

but here's the thing, i do get meets and tbh if i pushed it, i could get more

and those meets are with people i find attractive, because i don't see why i should accept 2nd best just because i do not fit what is conventionally classed as attractive and just take what is on offer.

i like to think that i have had those meets because i am a decent guy with a lot of self confidence that falls short of cockyness and i accept who i am sexually, emotionally and physically.

i am also a bit cheeky without being rude or obnoxious and i love nothing more than a bit of banter and getting to know people.

people do buy into that and whilst you will always get people who will only consider someone who is, to them, physically perfect and if that is their preference, good on them.

there is no point you or i being hung up on that or them, we should concentrate on those that may meet us.

moreover, we should carry ourselves shoulders back, head high, not shuffle round thinking that everyone has a downer on us for the way we look

that defeatist / defeated attitude will lose you more potential meets than your build ever could.

so take it from someone who knows exactly how being overweight can make you feel, being angry or upset about it will change nothing and if anything it will confirm the mindset of a few rather than altering it.

the change is not going to come from others, it has to come from you, how you see yourself, how you approach life, how you approach the site and how you approach others who use it.

i hope you can make the site work for you - it is well within the realms of possibility, but you will have to accept that as a bigger man you will not have it as easy here as a ripped adonis will

good luck

over a year ago

simple answer to that

because there are less women on here than men so women can afford to be more picky about who they meet

If there was 100 women to every man, so the guys could pick and choose like women can im sure big women wouldn't get anywhere near as many meets

over a year ago

"OP !

I am :

40 +

a short arse

hairy - all over

bald

wear glasses 24/7

and have a belly

so pretty much i am the exact opposite physically of what the majority of women are looking for on here

and those meets are with people i find attractive, because i don't see why i should accept 2nd best just because i do not fit what is conventionally classed as attractive and just take what is on offer.

i like to think that i have had those meets because i am a decent guy with a lot of self confidence that falls short of cockyness and i accept who i am sexually, emotionally and physically.

i am also a bit cheeky without being rude or obnoxious and i love nothing more than a bit of banter and getting to know people.

people do buy into that and whilst you will always get people who will only consider someone who is, to them, physically perfect and if that is their preference, good on them.

there is no point you or i being hung up on that or them, we should concentrate on those that may meet us.

moreover, we should carry ourselves shoulders back, head high, not shuffle round thinking that everyone has a downer on us for the way we look

that defeatist / defeated attitude will lose you more potential meets than your build ever could.

so take it from someone who knows exactly how being overweight can make you feel, being angry or upset about it will change nothing and if anything it will confirm the mindset of a few rather than altering it.

the change is not going to come from others, it has to come from you, how you see yourself, how you approach life, how you approach the site and how you approach others who use it.

i hope you can make the site work for you - it is well within the realms of possibility, but you will have to accept that as a bigger man you will not have it as easy here as a ripped adonis will

good luck "

Brilliant post!! (And I'm not just saying that cos I like ya!)

That's exactly it, especially the 'how you see yourself' bit.

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

Look there are plenty of unattractive unpleasant slim people who look pretty but are cunts. Just like there are big people.

What persona you project goes a long way fat or thin.

You can be who you want to be bro - I am SPIDER-MAN!!!

over a year ago

"OP !

I am :

40 +

a short arse

hairy - all over

bald

wear glasses 24/7

and have a belly

good luck "

You forgot your 12" cock and the fact you just sit in the corner licking your eyebrows

over a year ago

OP - this is all about self-image.... with all the emphasis on SELF.

I'm a big guy, and apart from my late teens and twenties when I nearly killed myself doing all kinds of sport to keep in shape, I always have been a big guy.

But you know what? I don't give a shite what anyone else thinks of me. I KNOW me. I KNOW I am as good as any other guy on here.

I am as confident as any other guy on here when it comes to the bedroom (even though my ex did her level best to destroy that!! Lol!) and that comes over in how I chat with people and that is reflected in their response to me.

I really think beneath your question are some issues to do with self-image. If you are able, I would suggest you try to get to a club on a busy night and just sit back and take a good look at all the different body shapes, sizes and types that are 'on show'. Then take a look at YOU. You will be no different. You are YOU.

Have a think about it... and good luck

over a year ago

"Look there are plenty of unattractive unpleasant slim people who look pretty but are cunts. "

Spot on, Funky

over a year ago

"OP !

I am :

40 +

a short arse

hairy - all over

bald

wear glasses 24/7

and have a belly

good luck "

You sir, have just made my day!

If I only listen to one but of advice in life it will be that!

Thankyou.

over a year ago

"OP - this is all about self-image.... with all the emphasis on SELF.

I'm a big guy, and apart from my late teens and twenties when I nearly killed myself doing all kinds of sport to keep in shape, I always have been a big guy.

But you know what? I don't give a shite what anyone else thinks of me. I KNOW me. I KNOW I am as good as any other guy on here.

I am as confident as any other guy on here when it comes to the bedroom (even though my ex did her level best to destroy that!! Lol!) and that comes over in how I chat with people and that is reflected in their response to me.

I really think beneath your question are some issues to do with self-image. If you are able, I would suggest you try to get to a club on a busy night and just sit back and take a good look at all the different body shapes, sizes and types that are 'on show'. Then take a look at YOU. You will be no different. You are YOU.

Have a think about it... and good luck "

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Not sure anybody's said it yet,,,

" welcome to the forums ",,

Theres a niche for everyone on here, have fun,,

over a year ago

I know a guy with rather nice Moobs

over a year ago

M x

"

so calling big men fat is a no no yet calling slim men skinny is ok?

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Some men think BBW's are fat, ugly, disgusting, smelly etc......

Its simply a preference for some and not others....

Some women like BIG men, some dont....

over a year ago

"OP !

I am :

40 +

a short arse

hairy - all over

bald

wear glasses 24/7

and have a belly

good luck "

excellent advice, and a very healthy attitude to life. I know I am overweight, but Fab has given me the confidence that I might be attractive to some. I dislike wee men who carry big chips, so man up and be who you are. Personality shines through. And I do love big hairy assed manly men! xx

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/03/13 15:36:07]

By *ighland_RoseCouple
over a year ago

Brigadoon

Do you know what I reckon 90% of people would change something about their bodies if they were given 3 wishes, I know I would.

We have to accept who we are, part of that is what we look like, but isn't as important as the person we are. Be kind, considerate, caring and generous. Be good company, a reliable friend, a hard worker and trustworthy soul. They are the kind of things that are important and will get you friends and lovers.

over a year ago

or grow a vagina

over a year ago

What makes you think bbws are more popular?????

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

"Do you know what I reckon 90% of people would change something about their bodies if they were given 3 wishes, I know I would.

We have to accept who we are, part of that is what we look like, but isn't as important as the person we are. Be kind, considerate, caring and generous. Be good company, a reliable friend, a hard worker and trustworthy soul. They are the kind of things that are important and will get you friends and lovers. "

I like this ^^ post

Post new Message to Thread