Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

im just looking for some opinions

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

hello everyone, I am writing this post due to the fact I havent had much luck on fab, only had 3-4 replys to my messages I have sent out, I am just wondering if this is down do my age? my pictures? or my profile? it would be nice if you could help me out with your opinions, thankyou everyone that helps

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

Dislike all the pics of the tattoes. I would prefer pics of your torso bottom etc.

But its only been a few weeks tho x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hi and welcome to fab!

Your pictures are quite poor, none of them really show your body shape ect!

So perhaps some different photos may help.

You have only been on here 3 weeks... That's not really a long time!

Your profile is short and doesn't really say much about yourself!

See your profile as your shop window!!!

How do you stand out from the many single guys that are on the site?

Anyway good luck

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

To be honest it's probably a combination of all the above.

You can't accommodate which will put people off. You are the same age of some people's children here, which again will put some off, but not others. Your pictures don't really give a great hint of what you look like, and your profile is badly written.

Concentrate on the things you can change. Spell check your profile, use some punctuation, and make it stand out. At the minute it does, but for the wrong reasons.

over a year ago

you've been here 3 weeks and had two meets. be honest,how many were you expecting?

over a year ago

Well you have had 2 meets this month thats very good but in reference to your messages being ignored everyone experiences it on here just get a thick skin and you will be ok.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

an idea might be to ask the lady who has met you twice in 3 weeks what attracted her to your profile, your messages etc etc

an informed opinion, rather than a hypothetical one.

good luck and hope you enjoy the site

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/03/13 18:44:50]

By *arnayguyMan
over a year ago

Durham Tees

Might be down to your messages, or might be the fact you are writing to people but don't fit their profile. It could be many things, or just the single fact there are ten times as many guys on here as single women.

over a year ago

it says you are new and would like to take things a bit slow, that would put me off, also your face pic isnt clear enough and you have too may pics of your tattoos.

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

it shocks,and mystifies me to hear this.

after three weeks,most guys need a flame thrower,and baseball bat,just to get the birds off their knob.

they've had to hire a full time secretary,and open a call centre in india,just to deal with the massive number of,fancy a shag messages they're receiving.

after three weeks,they'll have picked up three full time stalkers,and four part time stalkers (stalking you alternate weekends,and bank holidays)

they've had to resign from any gainful employment,and take up shagging full time.

their knob now resembling,a rolled up raw steak,recently tenderized.

i can only hope and pray,your plea for help,and advise,improves your dire lack of shagging fortunes,and sends you in the direction of the shagfest,enjoyed by all other single male fab members,fingers crossed.

on the other hand,it could be said,three weeks is a mere nanosecond,relative to swinging.

so ffs show some patience.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I thought it said onions

over a year ago

Don't like the pictures, and personally one of the tattoos would actually put us off without considering anything else.

Your profile is poorly written (spelling? grammar?) and doesn't really say anything of any substance or interest.

It looks like you spent longer writing this post than your profile and that little effort is probably reflected in your lack of success.

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

You seem to be doing really well, as is the lady who you have met twice, both of you only been on the site 3 weeks so not bad for newbies.

Obvioulsy you need to carry on what you are doing as it seems to work

Good luck and stay safe

Post new Message to Thread