Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Ann Summers Parties

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does anyone host them and if so do you find many people book/buy?

And any other info you feel i should know before becoming a planner would be appreciated

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

I go to Ann summers parties but rarely buy anything. I find it expensive.

Any party plan business is a lot of hard work. Not sure how Ann summers works but often you have to front the money for the starter kit or the You pay for it out of your first few parties. Then you have to buy additional stock for promotions etc.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I used to do it a while ago, goods are cheaply made rubbish sold at inflated prices...

By *upitersmileCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

I have just left Ann summers after 3 years with them.

You pay no money up front for your kit, you rent it (£3.50 pw) till you have banked £1200 which most girls do in 3/4 weeks. Then it's your till you leave the company.

I used to make good money £100-£200 per party (inc a raffle). Getting people to buy is all in your planning, if you crack this most of your sales will be made before you even do the party.

I left cos my heart wasn't in it anymore, after 3 years I'd seen it all and wasn't enjoying the parties. But all in all I had a great time with them, made loads of friends, lots of money and 100s of freebes!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My friend started doing Ann summers parties last year and now regrets it, I used to many years ago and if you can do really good games got good personality you can make some money , find if you got a shop near yourself then it's sometimes not good.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I already do Avon so it would only be a now n then thing (maybe once/twice a month) - i'm just wondering if it actually pays if i did it once in a while or if i had to do it all the time

I did see about the kit and paying £3.50 a week

I'm waiting for them to get in touch and have my interview but i'm not stupid, i know they make out the parties always happen but i know from personal experience that the competition to GET the parties is there as a lot of people do these kinds of things - its the same with the Avon!

Post new Message to Thread