Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

My sheep one its touch and go if she live and babies tonight or this morning,

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I got 5 sheep and like dogs all where hand reared as babies and thay live with my horses eating the grass and stuff thay will not eat . Molly is a really lovely girl i found her on her back and could not make out what was wrong .. called the vet ... she is only having babies maybe 3 , My boy who thay said was done ....... now find out he is a ram and other girls scanned all having babies its fine , Just i never new and Molly a first time mum I cant get her to stand i am giving her high protein drink in a syringe .. I will cheek her every 2 .. 3 hours as vets given her a jab that making the babies come tonight or morning its all new to me i have been reading what to do on the net have mike bottles ready if i have to hand rear ...... so no telling whats going to happen i should have had a sexy weekend away this weekend but she come first . Sheep are strange thay cover up things so well i never new .So finger crossed .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

Gosh, lots of little lambs due.

Good luck with it all xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good luck to ewe and your lambs If we were closer we'd come and help feed them.

over a year ago

"Gosh, lots of little lambs due.

Good luck with it all xx"

i have not a clue what to do really if things get bad i am calling the vet. x

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Bet it was Dave

By *rsIdiotWoman
over a year ago

Bedworth

Wow that's awesome!

When you plan to shear your girls let me know. I know a few people who'd love to have the fleece for spinning, me included

over a year ago

"Good luck to ewe and your lambs If we were closer we'd come and help feed them."
yes you could help xx

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

"Gosh, lots of little lambs due.

Good luck with it all xxi have not a clue what to do really if things get bad i am calling the vet. x "

I'm sure nature will takes its course, just keep the vet on speed dial!

over a year ago

Good Luck Game and hope u manage to get some sleep over the weekend

over a year ago

Hope everything goes well game xx

By *o1mrtlcMan
over a year ago

cannock

"I got 5 sheep and like dogs all where hand reared as babies and thay live with my horses eating the grass and stuff thay will not eat . Molly is a really lovely girl i found her on her back and could not make out what was wrong .. called the vet ... she is only having babies maybe 3 , My boy who thay said was done ....... now find out he is a ram and other girls scanned all having babies its fine , Just i never new and Molly a first time mum I cant get her to stand i am giving her high protein drink in a syringe .. I will cheek her every 2 .. 3 hours as vets given her a jab that making the babies come tonight or morning its all new to me i have been reading what to do on the net have mike bottles ready if i have to hand rear ...... so no telling whats going to happen i should have had a sexy weekend away this weekend but she come first . Sheep are strange thay cover up things so well i never new .So finger crossed . "
well good luck with it all and my fingers crossed for you too xxxx

over a year ago

"Good Luck Game and hope u manage to get some sleep over the weekend "
I have too hold up side down get there heart going if not moving and no lights in feld shelters i could not move to stables as she will not stand ... OO have a torch .

By *amieandjulieCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Good luck to ewe and your lambs If we were closer we'd come and help feed them."

With those nipples you could feed them all lol.

Seriously though hope all is ok

By *eavy Metal BallzMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

"I got 5 sheep and like dogs all where hand reared as babies and thay live with my horses eating the grass and stuff thay will not eat . Molly is a really lovely girl i found her on her back and could not make out what was wrong .. called the vet ... she is only having babies maybe 3 , My boy who thay said was done ....... now find out he is a ram and other girls scanned all having babies its fine , Just i never new and Molly a first time mum I cant get her to stand i am giving her high protein drink in a syringe .. I will cheek her every 2 .. 3 hours as vets given her a jab that making the babies come tonight or morning its all new to me i have been reading what to do on the net have mike bottles ready if i have to hand rear ...... so no telling whats going to happen i should have had a sexy weekend away this weekend but she come first . Sheep are strange thay cover up things so well i never new .So finger crossed . "

Hope it goes well, please keep us updated when you can.

over a year ago

Oooh, the pitter patter of tiny hooves

over a year ago

"Oooh, the pitter patter of tiny hooves "
well i sall be a happy woman if all live xx

over a year ago

"Bet it was Dave"
no its Larry , lol

over a year ago

still not babies ,, But she is rocking and puffing and no mike ... nothing there maybe it will come .. when babies come out ..

over a year ago

Aw wow!! If you want a hand with babies I have two children who would be in heaven lol

over a year ago

"Aw wow!! If you want a hand with babies I have two children who would be in heaven lol"
well need to get them into the world safe and sound first.. xx She has two or more and taken all the room up in her tummy . x

over a year ago

Hope all goes well... I had first of this years lambs yesterday ... Two girls ... Mums instinct will kick in and if its triplits they should come out ok xxx

over a year ago

"Hope all goes well... I had first of this years lambs yesterday ... Two girls ... Mums instinct will kick in and if its triplits they should come out ok xxx"
She now has so vet said toxemia and so i am giving her drenches of vitamins and vets given her jabs .. i never new she was having babies ,, i would have been giving her vitamins and more nuts thay have hay every day and we have grass maybe to fat not sure... just was reading the cold weather can do this to them too .

over a year ago

Hmmmm, the thought of all those lamb chops gambolling around gaily has me reaching for the mint sauce. Yummy!!

over a year ago

"Hmmmm, the thought of all those lamb chops gambolling around gaily has me reaching for the mint sauce. Yummy!! "
no don't eat it i just eat fish sea food and little bit of chicken .. myn are like dogs i even have them jumping over my horse jumps and lead around the garden , lol and all have names ... Larry just need to get him a new home where he can be happy as Larry , lol lots of girls.

over a year ago

"Hmmmm, the thought of all those lamb chops gambolling around gaily has me reaching for the mint sauce. Yummy!! no don't eat it i just eat fish sea food and little bit of chicken .. myn are like dogs i even have them jumping over my horse jumps and lead around the garden , lol and all have names ... Larry just need to get him a new home where he can be happy as Larry , lol lots of girls. "

We'll have him! Just cleared a shelf in our freezer for him!!

over a year ago

"Hmmmm, the thought of all those lamb chops gambolling around gaily has me reaching for the mint sauce. Yummy!! no don't eat it i just eat fish sea food and little bit of chicken .. myn are like dogs i even have them jumping over my horse jumps and lead around the garden , lol and all have names ... Larry just need to get him a new home where he can be happy as Larry , lol lots of girls.

We'll have him! Just cleared a shelf in our freezer for him!! "

would that make Larry happy , lol no

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Jo, this was such an unexpected story and to be honest i'm truly interested.

I hope everything turns out well for you and the sheep.

I'm off out but i'll check in to night to see what's what.

Fingers crossed for you xxx

over a year ago

hows mummy sheep getting on, have the babies made a appearance yet, really hope everything is okay x

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Well ?

over a year ago

Hope all is ok xx

over a year ago

What's the latest on the Lambwatch special?!

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

There isn't any ........ 27 hours n no show .... I think she's up to her elbows in rubber gloves

By *obsrocketMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

Fingers crossed all is well with the sheep game4it. I hope this forum post has a happy ending for all, and you have lots of healthy lambs very soon.

By *ub bbwWoman
over a year ago

oldbury

im hooked now and want to know the sheep are all ok spring is on the way especially in your area by the sound of it game

Post new Message to Thread