Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

bukkake/gloryholes

Jump to newest

By *anda man. OP   Man
over a year ago

Stockport

Any Fab members know where there's any Bukkake meets in the Northwest..Or where there's any private Gloryholes for straight guys?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Ah....but how do you know the mouth on the other side of the glory hole is female?....

By *ipper DeVineTV/TS
over a year ago

Portsmouth

"Ah....but how do you know the mouth on the other side of the glory hole is female?....

"

HAHAHAHAHAAH Excelent answer. xxx

By *anda man. OP   Man
over a year ago

Stockport

"Ah....but how do you know the mouth on the other side of the glory hole is female?....

"

Word of mouth,(no pun intended)

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

Lipstick

By *ipper DeVineTV/TS
over a year ago

Portsmouth

"Lipstick "

of course....... xx

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

I feel the need to ask the OP something

If you want a gloryhole, and you obviously enjoy having your cock sucked by someone you cant see, probably enjoy a few people sucking it, why does it matter what gender the sucker is as long as they are good?

Im not being antagonistic, just wondering why?

xx

By *anda man. OP   Man
over a year ago

Stockport

"I feel the need to ask the OP something

If you want a gloryhole, and you obviously enjoy having your cock sucked by someone you cant see, probably enjoy a few people sucking it, why does it matter what gender the sucker is as long as they are good?

No! it has to be a woman..Important part of my fantasy..An anonymous woman..(Reasonable to expect that she'll be good at sucking cock in those set surroundings) Call me old fashion...I've never had a Gloryhole experience.. Just one of the things on my Bucket List.

Nothing against anyone's prefered sexual gender choices..have always loved women and their ways since 13 years of age..xx

xx"

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

"I feel the need to ask the OP something

No! it has to be a woman..Important part of my fantasy..An anonymous woman..(Reasonable to expect that she'll be good at sucking cock in those set surroundings) Call me old fashion...I've never had a Gloryhole experience.. Just one of the things on my Bucket List.

Nothing against anyone's prefered sexual gender choices..have always loved women and their ways since 13 years of age..xx

xx"

Well good luck in your search, hope you get to do it more than just the once then xxx

By *anda man. OP   Man
over a year ago

Stockport

x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

As long as its a nice blow job who cares

Post new Message to Thread