Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

what to wear ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I am the female half of a couple, and tonight I am having my first meet alone with a bi fem couple. Is it ok to wear jeans with killer heels and a pretty top ?, as we're meeting in a pub first I don't want to stand out too much by wearing skimpy stuff..Would you be disappointed ?...advice please !!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No I think jeans and top are fine for meeting in a pub first x hope it goes well hun

over a year ago

"I am the female half of a couple, and tonight I am having my first meet alone with a bi fem couple. Is it ok to wear jeans with killer heels and a pretty top ?, as we're meeting in a pub first I don't want to stand out too much by wearing skimpy stuff..Would you be disappointed ?...advice please !! "

I would wear civvys with sexy undies and stockings underneath. Yeah and fuck me heels, but only if I don't have to walk too far?! Lol

Good luck and have fun

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

Wear whatever you feel sexy in, and enjoy xx

over a year ago

"I am the female half of a couple, and tonight I am having my first meet alone with a bi fem couple. Is it ok to wear jeans with killer heels and a pretty top ?, as we're meeting in a pub first I don't want to stand out too much by wearing skimpy stuff..Would you be disappointed ?...advice please !! "

Sounds ok to me just make sure the jeans are nice and tight to show off that ass

over a year ago

Sounds perfect Enjoy xxx

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks you lovely lot you..xx

Post new Message to Thread