Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

have you changed?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks to places like this site, I've now changed my 'preferences' on what my type is. I used to think it was some carbon copy slimmer woman, but now its all about the Fuller figure woman, lots of curves etc. with the meets I've had through this site, this has confirmed this, there really its nothing like what they term bbw's. has anyone else's preferences changed and has the sex been better, our definitely has in my case x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't think my type has changed but I think I have. I no longer am the quite one that people see though or look down at. I will now stand up for myself more. Guys wise it's still the similar build I go for but I don't mind about age now

over a year ago

Its all about those pillows flirty x

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Physically, the type of man I like hasn't changed: I only play with those I find sexually attractive. However I don't dismiss younger men so quickly.

over a year ago

i used to strictly only like larger framed men (being a very large girl was worried about hurting a thinner man) but ive been surprised by my time spent with smaller framed men. was surprised by the strength too.. like being pinned down.

red heads are still the guys that get a double take and still prefer older men.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

No but I like a selection lol

over a year ago

Wicked, I'm dying my hair and working out. Seriously though, big women are stunning and you can hurt me anytime. Although does my paunch do anything for ya, lol x

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

Whats the saying. Its no good a man having hands if the lady has no pockets to put them in....or something like that.

But in answer to the question I dont think my outlook and choices have changed much really.

But just more selective now about who and where x

over a year ago

"Whats the saying. Its no good a man having hands if the lady has no pockets to put them in....or something like that.

But in answer to the question I dont think my outlook and choices have changed much really.

But just more selective now about who and where x

"

I just spit out my cocopops. Love that saying, I'm owning that one x

By *rsIdiotWoman
over a year ago

Bedworth

Yes I've changed. My taste in men is still the same but u'm very different to the person I was when I first joined an adult site.

Back then I was very shy and unsure if I was doing the right thing. Now I know I am I am now much more confident and outgoing. The lack of sex in my marriage had a dreadful effect on how I saw myself. My self esteem has rocketed and I feel sexy and desirable again

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

i have the same criteria as ive always had and its got nothing to do with looks

over a year ago

"i have the same criteria as ive always had and its got nothing to do with looks"

Its not just looks, the personality seems so much different, perhaps I just got lucky

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"i have the same criteria as ive always had and its got nothing to do with looks

Its not just looks, the personality seems so much different, perhaps I just got lucky"

You think personality changes dependant on body size?

I meet nice guys, who i am compatable with and are what i am looking for personality wise. Obviously looks come into it but the guys i know are all different builds. I couldnt say one body type was any different to another.

Just cause you think one bbw has a great personality doesnt mean the next has, miserable people come in all shapes and sizes so do people with great personalities

over a year ago

Like I say I got lucky a few times, but you're right grumpy idiots come in all shapes and sizes.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Yes, I have

over a year ago

We were very strict on age when we first joined but after seeing how amazing people still look in their 50's we certainly now more open minded

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

All of my initial 'acceptable ranges' have changed since being on Fab. Age, figure, types of meet etc.

Not because I'm an 'any hole' type, but because I've just found myself attracted to ladies outside my initial 'type' and have just gone with the flow.

I've certainly enjoyed the journey too

over a year ago

Although I have set an age range on here I have never really stuck to it. I don't have a type of guy so haven't changed that either

over a year ago

There are some amazing people on this site

over a year ago

"Thanks to places like this site, I've now changed my 'preferences' on what my type is. I used to think it was some carbon copy slimmer woman, but now its all about the Fuller figure woman, lots of curves etc. with the meets I've had through this site, this has confirmed this, there really its nothing like what they term bbw's. has anyone else's preferences changed and has the sex been better, our definitely has in my case x"

All you have experienced is... experience. The more you put aside the things that limited your experience before, the more you enjoy what's out there. The more you experience different people through swinging, your 'preferences' will change and expand further. That's just the way it is... (feel a song coming on... Lol!)

over a year ago

When i joined fab i was 75% straight now im 75% gay so my experience on here has definately changed me

over a year ago

Lol fantastic on all accounts, wish the real world was as open

Post new Message to Thread