Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Disgusting

Jump to newest

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ive just been watching on the news about the Philpot case, he reckons there is traces of petrol on his clothing as he hadnt bathed or showered for 12 weeks and rarely changed his clothes. AND he had a wife and mistress

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Ive just been watching on the news about the Philpot case, he reckons there is traces of petrol on his clothing as he hadnt bathed or showered for 12 weeks and rarely changed his clothes. AND he had a wife and mistress "

He might not be telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What made me feel sick was that he went dogging the night he started the fire!

over a year ago

Minger springs to mind yuck

over a year ago

May not be true though as he trying to avoid being found guilty plus the jury will rightly decide his fate.

over a year ago

I agree this case is horrid plus crying crocodile tears knowing you have killed (allegedly) your kids horrible man

over a year ago

Thing if find disgusting is that he had 6 children with his wife and 5 with his mistress and all the benefits for them all was paid into his account,plus his wife put up with having another women in the house shagging her husband and having children with him

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Thing if find disgusting is that he had 6 children with his wife and 5 with his mistress and all the benefits for them all was paid into his account,plus his wife put up with having another women in the house shagging her husband and having children with him "

I just couldnt imagine what their house must be like

over a year ago

"Thing if find disgusting is that he had 6 children with his wife and 5 with his mistress and all the benefits for them all was paid into his account,plus his wife put up with having another women in the house shagging her husband and having children with him

I just couldnt imagine what their house must be like"

Well there's not much left of it now,but the mistress still has to live somewhere.

over a year ago

"What made me feel sick was that he went dogging the night he started the fire!"

Also had a MMF with his wife and the other guy accused over the snooker table in the house with the kids upstairs, the night of the fire!! He has also said they had other 3 sums in the hotel they stayed in after the fire......is it just me or would sex be the last thing on your mind after losing 5 kids, especially with a 3rd person??!

SCUM. They are so going to prison for this and they will suffer in there too!

Grrrrr! xx

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Although I have met Mick on a couple of occasions, he did seem rather a shady type of character. He has had numerous kids by various women.

I recon he is guilty as sin

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I don't understand what this filthy, unwashed, man has about him that all these women are happy to give themselves over to him so completely. I find the whole case very sad. Those poor children.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

God he might of even been on here...

over a year ago

Im sure i read somewhere he had 17 kids, what happened to the other 6 that werent in the house fire or taken away by the mistress? Were they ok?

Such a terrible thing!

over a year ago

Bit risky making assumptions of guilt on public forums recent events on twitter and facebook re folk being accused without all facts ending in folk being sued. I will reserve comnents till after trial and whether found guilty or not.

over a year ago

"What made me feel sick was that he went dogging the night he started the fire!"

Allegedly started the fire. He hasn't been convicted of anything yet so let's allow the courts to do their thang, .... and then he can burn in hell for 20 years (but with a 1/3 off for good behaviour and the last 1/3 spent in Ford Open prison with day visits to Margate) ok?

over a year ago

Whatever the outcome, 5 innocent lives were lost in this tragedy.

To have to live with that loss. That is a life sentence that no court can hand down.

Post new Message to Thread