Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

a funny day iv had haha

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

got chatted up by this random person town in town,telling me about his motorbike n then asked if I liked black pudding or bread pudding cus he was going to give me some lol I couldn't get away for ages bless him, apparently his got 11 kids and another one due next month. I know all about this guy within talking for 20 mins lol kieran thought it was funny when I came home and told him about it lol x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Very random lol

over a year ago

He was lol I was just minding my own business walking then he comes towards me and start yapping on about how his mum died three years ago and she brought him his bike etc he was like in his 40's. Then asked me if I'm married so when I said no engaged he told me not to get married lol x

over a year ago

"He was lol I was just minding my own business walking then he comes towards me and start yapping on about how his mum died three years ago and she brought him his bike etc he was like in his 40's. Then asked me if I'm married so when I said no engaged he told me not to get married lol x "

Just what you need to be told not to get married

over a year ago

"He was lol I was just minding my own business walking then he

comes towards me and start yapping on about how his mum died three years ago and she brought him his bike etc he was like in his 40's. Then asked me if I'm married so when I said no engaged he told me not to get married lol x

Just what you need to be told not to get married "

He said him n his wife was great before they got married now they hate each other lol I wonder why if your chatting up other women lol x

over a year ago

Things don't change just because you get married I know some people who love each other more now than before they got married 20 years ago

over a year ago

"Things don't change just because you get married I know some people who love each other more now than before they got married 20 years ago "

It's was funny the way he said it then kept driving past me beeping his horn lol x

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I was minding my own business in stamford last week. Just came out of nowhere and started talking, when i walked off jay thought i knew him lol

over a year ago

"I was minding my own business in stamford last week. Just came out of nowhere and started talking, when i walked off jay thought i knew him lol"

I was thinking mate I really don't know you I don't know anything about motorbikes even tho my dad owns one lol, then he asked if I work and have kids and I said I don't work no more he said oh your fella must have a lot of money if your living on his wage lol x

Post new Message to Thread