Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

a little advice please :)

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm due my upgrade phone now but I'm not sure what to get... I'm not going for a HTC this time I have the desire now and its crap I was considering an iPhone but should I wait for the 5s/6 to come out? I know the 5 isn't supposed to be much different from the 4s Oooo I dunno any advice/recommendations?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

THe Samsung Galaxy S4 is launched today . That would be my choice over any other.

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

The iPhone has a Acme 42-Watt Timewaster Annihilator Laser Mk. III App... so I'm sticking with that.

over a year ago

It depends what you want, the galaxy s4 is due out soon that will no doubt have better specs than the iPhone 5 but I think the iPhone looks better, feels better (than the previous galaxy phones) and I like the operating system better.

So if its specs you're after I'd go for the galaxy if its looks iPhone

over a year ago

"The iPhone has a Acme 42-Watt Timewaster Annihilator Laser Mk. III App... so I'm sticking with that. "
lol well that may have just swung it for me

over a year ago

Agree with you on the htc desire hd had one what a pile of crap got the iPhone 4S and it seems pretty good so far

By *oulou45Woman
over a year ago

Bucks

My next phone will be a samsung galaxy ,although will take me a mth to suss it out lol.

over a year ago

I have the Sony xperia t which I love it does everything you want it to plus has a 13 mega pixel camera, and should be some bargains to be had because they have just brought out the xperia z, it all depends weather you want to stay on android or not

over a year ago

"The iPhone has a Acme 42-Watt Timewaster Annihilator Laser Mk. III App... so I'm sticking with that. "
It does but the 41.5 watt is free on android .

over a year ago

As long as the galaxy isn't a house brick!

over a year ago

"As long as the galaxy isn't a house brick! "

it does look a bit big .

over a year ago

I have a windows phone (its the htc one!) and I love it. Its easy to use, has good battery life and seems to bounce ok too!

over a year ago

I love my galaxy 3 and as the galaxy 4 is released today I'm sure there will be some deals to be had.

over a year ago

Just don't get a Chavberry !

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"The iPhone has a Acme 42-Watt Timewaster Annihilator Laser Mk. III App... so I'm sticking with that. It does but the 41.5 watt is free on android ."

A pityful rip off of a classic... pah!

over a year ago

"Just don't get a Chavberry !"
lol my 12 year old has one I can't work out how to use it!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"I have the Sony xperia t which I love it does everything you want it to plus has a 13 mega pixel camera, and should be some bargains to be had because they have just brought out the xperia z, it all depends weather you want to stay on android or not"

I have this and it's a great phone

over a year ago

I've had most of the top phones , at the moment I'm using a galaxy s2 and it's the first phone I've been 100% happy with ,been using it for almost 2 years , iPhones are too boring tbh,

over a year ago

just upgraded to Nexus 4, love it so far

over a year ago

Recently went from a Desire Z to an Xperia P and very happy with it.

As has been said, The Xperia T gets good reviews, but if you want something bigger then the brand new Xperia Z would be worth a look.

Sadly, HTC seem to have lost their way at the moment, Sony is now the No.2 brand to Samsung.

over a year ago

"I'm due my upgrade phone now but I'm not sure what to get... I'm not going for a HTC this time I have the desire now and its crap I was considering an iPhone but should I wait for the 5s/6 to come out? I know the 5 isn't supposed to be much different from the 4s Oooo I dunno any advice/recommendations? "

It would depend primarily what limits your provider has on phones for your tariff. The S4 is amongst the newest and a safe choice but would be top end contract also the new Blackberry is interesting but not to all. Havering seen the Xperia Z visually it looks very good but its personal choice really. If you are in the habit of wearing your pants halfway down your buttocks and exposing your boxers, like to wear baseball caps indoors and your favourite word is innit then you have only one choice and its the iphone.

over a year ago

I went for the xperia z and its a very good phone its got the looks and the spec so best of both

Post new Message to Thread