Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

YOUR BEST EVER SHAG AND WHY?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My best ever shag happened when I was 19! I was out with my sister and her friend who was 27 and now a teacher. I'd always fancied her from 12 years old onwards! We'd been out drinking and having a right laugh and ended up in our local club. My sister was wasted and got a taxi back to her fellas leaving me and her friend. Out of no-whre she started to neck me against the wall and told me we were leaving! We went outside and jumped into a taxi back to my house which was empty! I opened the door and she walked ahead stripped to knickers and bra and grabbed me towards her.. We kissed for a while and then she just dropped to her knees and sucked my cock for a while! I took off he her knickers and bra and then fucked her doggy over my couch until she cum. Unexpectantly she told me to withdraw and fuck her arse which was so horny. I did as I was told and continued until I couldnt stop. I withdrew and she got onto her knees, opened her mouth and let me wank my entire load into her mouth! That was my horniest shag in 13 years lol! It had a bit of everything!!! x

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mine was some rough-cut I got from a Russian sailor.

I filled my meerschaum and pondered the three pipe problem....

Reply privately

over a year ago

HAHA

Reply privately

over a year ago

sure hope you were wearing a condom!!! (bum play, wank, coming in her mouth )

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I would like to think that I have not yet experienced the "best ever"...;-)

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mmmm now there are some memories that would steam any windows

Reply privately

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"My best ever shag happened when I was 19! I was out with my sister and her friend who was 27 and now a teacher. I'd always fancied her from 12 years old onwards! We'd been out drinking and having a right laugh and ended up in our local club. My sister was wasted and got a taxi back to her fellas leaving me and her friend. Out of no-whre she started to neck me against the wall and told me we were leaving! We went outside and jumped into a taxi back to my house which was empty! I opened the door and she walked ahead stripped to knickers and bra and grabbed me towards her.. We kissed for a while and then she just dropped to her knees and sucked my cock for a while! I took off he her knickers and bra and then fucked her doggy over my couch until she cum. Unexpectantly she told me to withdraw and fuck her arse which was so horny. I did as I was told and continued until I couldnt stop. I withdrew and she got onto her knees, opened her mouth and let me wank my entire load into her mouth! That was my horniest shag in 13 years lol! It had a bit of everything!!! x"
bet u woke up wit a stiffy after all that action

Reply privately

over a year ago

"My best ever shag happened when I was 19! I was out with my sister and her friend who was 27 and now a teacher. I'd always fancied her from 12 years old onwards! We'd been out drinking and having a right laugh and ended up in our local club. My sister was wasted and got a taxi back to her fellas leaving me and her friend. Out of no-whre she started to neck me against the wall and told me we were leaving! We went outside and jumped into a taxi back to my house which was empty! I opened the door and she walked ahead stripped to knickers and bra and grabbed me towards her.. We kissed for a while and then she just dropped to her knees and sucked my cock for a while! I took off he her knickers and bra and then fucked her doggy over my couch until she cum. Unexpectantly she told me to withdraw and fuck her arse which was so horny. I did as I was told and continued until I couldnt stop. I withdrew and she got onto her knees, opened her mouth and let me wank my entire load into her mouth! That was my horniest shag in 13 years lol! It had a bit of everything!!! x bet u woke up wit a stiffy after all that action "

I could'nt believe my look mate lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Mmmm now there are some memories that would steam any windows "

HAHA - the glory days x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Mmmm now there are some memories that would steam any windows

HAHA - the glory days x "

Morning glory days

Reply privately

By *exy firemanMan
over a year ago

essex

op there is a forum for fantasies and stories! only saying like! i think it may be due to a thread that you started recently, something about a fantasy you have yet to fulfill about shagging a birds arse and finish it in her mouth!!!

Reply privately

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"op there is a forum for fantasies and stories! only saying like! i think it may be due to a thread that you started recently, something about a fantasy you have yet to fulfill about shagging a birds arse and finish it in her mouth!!! "
oh no really,ffs and theres us thinking this was all true op.....

Reply privately

By *exy firemanMan
over a year ago

essex

"op there is a forum for fantasies and stories! only saying like! i think it may be due to a thread that you started recently, something about a fantasy you have yet to fulfill about shagging a birds arse and finish it in her mouth!!! oh no really,ffs and theres us thinking this was all true op..... "

he had me totally fooled! how gullible am i?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"op there is a forum for fantasies and stories! only saying like! i think it may be due to a thread that you started recently, something about a fantasy you have yet to fulfill about shagging a birds arse and finish it in her mouth!!! "

I am beginning to worry now - are you stalking me? If so I WILL REPORT - you post nasty messages constantly - WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM! Make a post of your own - JESUS!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Did he miss the bit at the end where he woke up and smelt the coffee?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I blocked this guy before and now it appears he's following me around telling lies! I knew this was a mad site but come on - give your head a wobble.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"op there is a forum for fantasies and stories! only saying like! i think it may be due to a thread that you started recently, something about a fantasy you have yet to fulfill about shagging a birds arse and finish it in her mouth!!! oh no really,ffs and theres us thinking this was all true op.....

he had me totally fooled! how gullible am i? "

To be honest I didn't read his post, I just answered the thread title lol

Man I'm so lazy

Reply privately

over a year ago

Are u on here 24 hours a day - do you go around bothering people - make your own post lmao.

Reply privately

By *exy firemanMan
over a year ago

essex

"op there is a forum for fantasies and stories! only saying like! i think it may be due to a thread that you started recently, something about a fantasy you have yet to fulfill about shagging a birds arse and finish it in her mouth!!!

I am beginning to worry now - are you stalking me? If so I WILL REPORT - you post nasty messages constantly - WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM! Make a post of your own - JESUS! "

oh i do apologise profusely...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Now now boys.. Chill ya beans!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"op there is a forum for fantasies and stories! only saying like! i think it may be due to a thread that you started recently, something about a fantasy you have yet to fulfill about shagging a birds arse and finish it in her mouth!!!

I am beginning to worry now - are you stalking me? If so I WILL REPORT - you post nasty messages constantly - WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM! Make a post of your own - JESUS!

oh i do apologise profusely... "

Which bit was nasty?

Reply privately

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Now now boys.. Chill ya beans! "
yes flick them!

Reply privately

over a year ago

oh i do apologise profusely... "

He he he!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Which bit was nasty?"

Dont yous have a life? Just get on with your own shit and leave the rest of us to get on with ours - WOW!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Think the OP is well and truly busted!

Reply privately

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

dontcha just love the green arrow..

Reply privately

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

Which bit was nasty?

Dont yous have a life? Just get on with your own shit and leave the rest of us to get on with ours - WOW!"

wow is the word "calm down" "calm down"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Which bit was nasty?

Dont yous have a life? Just get on with your own shit and leave the rest of us to get on with ours - WOW!"

That didnt answer my question!

Reply privately

By *exy firemanMan
over a year ago

essex

"Are u on here 24 hours a day - do you go around bothering people - make your own post lmao."

ok ok i take on board what you say, so have just started my own post... feel free to add your comments!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Think the OP is well and truly busted! "

I blocked that guy today - he's crackers. WHY would I lie! My profile is the only normal one in here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

dontcha just love the green arrow.. "

Yep!

Reply privately

By *scariMan
over a year ago

Taunton

I love these threads! better than the joke thread anyday! have to say i am impressed with the OP startinging "shagging" at 6 years old though! lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well I think we can all agree that the OP got screwed. By his own actions.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I blocked that guy today - he's crackers. WHY would I lie! My profile is the only normal one in here. "

OP, he's not lying...

The green arrow next to your name links to previous forum posts and you previously started a thread stating that you would love to do this but that you never have.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Now now boys.. Chill ya beans! yes flick them! "

Il do more than that, but that's a whole new thread.

Reply privately

By *exy firemanMan
over a year ago

essex

green arrow??? oh yes i know, that's the one that you press to see what posts people have made!!

Reply privately

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

[Removed by poster at 11/03/13 23:19:59]

Reply privately

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

" WHY would I lie! My profile is the only normal one in here. "

Erm, evidence?

Are you perhaps suggesting that everyone else on here has an 'abnormal' profile?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I blocked that guy today - he's crackers. WHY would I lie! My profile is the only normal one in here.

OP, he's not lying...

The green arrow next to your name links to previous forum posts and you previously started a thread stating that you would love to do this but that you never have. "

WTF - theres no such story lmfao - are u brothers u and him or summat hahaha

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've had some truly delicious ones. But I hope there are more and better to come.

Reply privately

By *hris148Man
over a year ago

OP, he's not lying...

The green arrow next to your name links to previous forum posts and you previously started a thread stating that you would love to do this but that you never have.

WTF - theres no such story lmfao - are u brothers u and him or summat hahaha"

Yes there is that story....

Reply privately

over a year ago

I already have abnormal photos. Apparently. :/

Reply privately

over a year ago

OP, he's not lying...

Yes there is that story...."

My post says its my fave thing in the world to do - can any of you read haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

Think the OP is well and truly busted! "

Ooops!

Reply privately

over a year ago

its like a soap opera but do we have to wait until Christmas to find out which one is telling the truth?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh fuck. I'm fake and I didn't even know!

Reply privately

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

OP, he's not lying...

WTF - theres no such story lmfao - are u brothers u and him or summat hahaha"

were triplets, because im afraid there is such a story, we can all see it if we click ur green arrow!! live and learn my friend

Reply privately

over a year ago

OP, he's not lying...

Yes there is that story....

My post says its my fave thing in the world to do - can any of you read haha"

OP - maybe this might help jog the ole memory:

Hi all. Hope you're all ok. I have met 3 ladies since joining here but have a fantasy I have yet to fulfill. I dont know if I have set myself a unrealistic target! I'd love to meet a female who enjoys anal and does'nt mind swallowing straight after. The perfect scenario would be to make the female cum ALOT and then ask her to get on all fours, fuck her arse and when i'm about to cum ask her to get on her knees, hold her tits, together and open her mouth WIDE. I'd take off my condom and wank my entire load into her mouth! She'd look up at me and swallow! Am I asking to much? Get in touch with thoughts or advice - THANKS

Posted five days ago...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Gotta love the forums late night, priceless.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"its like a soap opera but do we have to wait until Christmas to find out which one is telling the truth?"

READ my post that says CUM SWALLOWING - Jesus - it states its my fave thing in the world

Reply privately

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"Gotta love the forums late night, priceless. "

do you come here often??

Reply privately

over a year ago

hurray for the green arrow, now i see he was/would have been wearing a condom, phew!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I wonder if FAB gains a new member while another account says "user no longer on this site" lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Green arrow busted ya! Epic fail!

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

My post says its my fave thing in the world to do - can any of you read haha"

I think people are referring to this one...which says it is a fantasy.

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/155095

Either way, I am not sure this is going quite how it was intended so I will shut this now.

Reply privately