Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Didnt realise I'd ticked that box

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Yeah right! Getting really bored of hearing that line when I point out to a guy who has messaged me that one of their meet interests completely puts me off meeting them.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't really pay much attention to the interests bit as I know with minded they are just things that I like, not things I have to do every time I meet. So for that reason I don't pay much attention to what others have ticked on theirs. For me it's more about if I have a connection with someone.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Yeah right! Getting really bored of hearing that line when I point out to a guy who has messaged me that one of their meet interests completely puts me off meeting them.

"

Which one had they ticked?

over a year ago

"Yeah right! Getting really bored of hearing that line when I point out to a guy who has messaged me that one of their meet interests completely puts me off meeting them.

Which one had they ticked?"

Nosey parker, I'm trying to be discrete because I usually end up with the dreaded ban message!xx

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"

I get that when I point out that their profile states they don't meet smokers. Although if they are also a smoker I'll let them off.

By *anSusieCouple
over a year ago

Midlothian

I get that when I point out that their profile states they don't meet smokers. Although if they are also a smoker I'll let them off. "

+ 1

(susie)

By *axwellTattMan
over a year ago

knutsford

I get that when I point out that their profile states they don't meet smokers. Although if they are also a smoker I'll let them off. "

looks like you def ticked the wrong box lol any way us leapers coughs I mean smokers there's not many of us left maybe because were dying fast

over a year ago

Ticking a box I like is just a preference don't mean it's written in stone lol

over a year ago

"Ticking a box I like is just a preference don't mean it's written in stone lol "

It wasn't one of the Rick boxes, it was who he was looking to meet, at the start of his profile. What gets on my nerves is that when I point out to them that it clearly states in my profile that its a definite no no fir me (whether its just an interest to them), they use the bullshit line that they didnt realise they had that on their profile.

over a year ago

we get that a lot. some people change their minds when faced with the chance of legover . go figure

over a year ago

"Ticking a box I like is just a preference don't mean it's written in stone lol

It wasn't one of the Rick boxes, it was who he was looking to meet, at the start of his profile. What gets on my nerves is that when I point out to them that it clearly states in my profile that its a definite no no fir me (whether its just an interest to them), they use the bullshit line that they didnt realise they had that on their profile."

That's a fair comment I can see where you are coming from after having a look at your profile.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

When I handed over my lottery ticket numbers and the shopkeeper said "You're supposed to fill in the numbers that you DO want"

*courtesy of the thinking outside of the box department*

over a year ago

"When I handed over my lottery ticket numbers and the shopkeeper said "You're supposed to fill in the numbers that you DO want"

*courtesy of the thinking outside of the box department* "

Post new Message to Thread