SEX ON A FIRST MEET? NORTH WEST!!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How many actually have sex on a first meet?! x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

many years ago my very first meet ever oh gawd we didnt even finish our drink in my lounge, never got to bedroom but hell it was the best sex I have ever had before or since lol. So YES to the question SEX FIRST TIME MEET AND IT WAS FIRST EVER MEET WHEN I JOINED FAB YEARS AGO

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

Never. Im a very very choosy lady

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

me . once . we clicked straight away

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"How many actually have sex on a first meet?! x"

If I'm at a club I've been known to have sex before we are formally introduced.

over a year ago

i dont now but must admit my god he was lovely wow now i dont i wait and see what they like lol xxx

over a year ago

Only if the lady in question was Felicity Kendal, Dawn French or Linda Bellingham.

By *umplay1969Man
over a year ago

Coggeshall

By sex do you mean to include a wank on the way home after meeting ? lol

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

**waves hand in the air**

Disclaimer: This in no way obligates me to have sex on a first meet if I do not so desire...it just so happens that I'm quite good at knowing who I want to have sex with from messages by the time I actually meet them...those I have already met, but haven't yet had sex with - you're on the list

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

All the time. We only do one off's............

Although Jason has met more than once when I've been away, but I prefer no names, no pack drill, get ya kicks off and fuck me!!!

By *rsIdiotWoman
over a year ago

Bedworth

Yes I have but not with all my meets, it depends on the guy and how much we've clicked

over a year ago

First date? Or first meet with swingers?

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

yeh because that was the point of meeting them

over a year ago

If i like them and am attracted and comfy i do,no sense in wasting time if you both feel the same....would know after a coffee or a few drinks if i wanted to have sex with them or not...just don't set it in stone before hand.

By *odelmasterMan
over a year ago

Rugby

Its all just down to time and place i guess. I have had no sex on first meet and like others said its been fireworks!

Just be respectful of each other I think

By *andKxxxCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool

We are already in a very happy relationship so are only looking for NSA sex ... So yeah as long as everyone is comfortable

over a year ago

"**waves hand in the air**

Disclaimer: This in no way obligates me to have sex on a first meet if I do not so desire...it just so happens that I'm quite good at knowing who I want to have sex with from messages by the time I actually meet them...those I have already met, but haven't yet had sex with - you're on the list"

This also ive chatted to someone a while and know im gonna have sex with them when i meet

over a year ago

Yeah, if the attraction isn't there I don't meet in the first place

over a year ago

I have done it a few times...eased the tension better

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ive sufficiantly gotten to know someone before i meet them to know im going to have sex with them.

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"How many actually have sex on a first meet?! x

If I'm at a club I've been known to have sex before we are formally introduced. "

over a year ago

If a social goes much better than thought and the sexual chemistry is there. Definitely. I don't have no quarms about it either. I joined this site purely for sex, fun and good times.

If I wanted to "date" guys. I certainly wouldn't pick none from off here. (nothing personal) This place for me is all about NSA...

over a year ago

"If a social goes much better than thought and the sexual chemistry is there. Definitely. I don't have no quarms about it either. I joined this site purely for sex, fun and good times.

If I wanted to "date" guys. I certainly wouldn't pick none from off here. (nothing personal) This place for me is all about NSA..."

Nice to know some of us are good enough to fuck, but none of us are worthy to date.

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

I nearly always shag on a first meet. A few times turned it down as they were nothing like advertised. I'm here to fuck. If I want a date I'll go on a dating site.

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME. BAR NONE!

18 years of meets, I have never been turned down, turned away or ever had it considered!

Woaaaa. Sat here in amazement lmao!

over a year ago

"If a social goes much better than thought and the sexual chemistry is there. Definitely. I don't have no quarms about it either. I joined this site purely for sex, fun and good times.

If I wanted to "date" guys. I certainly wouldn't pick none from off here. (nothing personal) This place for me is all about NSA...

Nice to know some of us are good enough to fuck, but none of us are worthy to date.

"

I'm not looking to date, so why would I want to date anyone from here? I'm quite contented single right now. This place is about meeting the right ppl who you have chemistry with and an attraction too and having fun without commitment.. !!

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Yes.

over a year ago

yes lol.

over a year ago

I actually see no point at all in meeting someone, finding that spark, wanting to play yet going home to arrange a meet on another night, if ive met a guy and spend a night drinking, talking and flirting with him to the point I want him I want him NOW not some time next week

By *axwellTattMan
over a year ago

knutsford

Any chance of a fuck? No err well I guess a dance is out of the question, and one woman said to me on here someone mailed her and asked her for a BJ and she said he never said hello lol

By *picenicelyCouple
over a year ago

third star on the right

"We are already in a very happy relationship so are only looking for NSA sex ... So yeah as long as everyone is comfortable "

+1

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

I say social first on my profile to cover myself if I want to scarper but if all was going well then I would (and have) x

over a year ago

We will meet for a social and if everyone's happy we will play! So yes we will play on a first meet and often have!!

over a year ago

Cant do it, wont do it.

No way I'm getting wrist deep in a lady on the first date - there simply isn't that level of trust or understanding there when you only met two hours previous in a Costa.

By *umpleteazerWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

"I say social first on my profile to cover myself if I want to scarper but if all was going well then I would (and have) x"

And me!

over a year ago

"Cant do it, wont do it.

No way I'm getting wrist deep in a lady on the first date - there simply isn't that level of trust or understanding there when you only met two hours previous in a Costa. "

wrist deep?

over a year ago

Ehhhhhh............sorry, I couldn't possibly comment!

over a year ago

98% of the time yes.

over a year ago

"Cant do it, wont do it.

No way I'm getting wrist deep in a lady on the first date - there simply isn't that level of trust or understanding there when you only met two hours previous in a Costa.

wrist deep? "

I rather enjoy fisting....

Post new Message to Thread