Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Missing concerts

Jump to newest

By *axwellTatt OP   Man
over a year ago

knutsford

Luther had one of the sweetest voices I have ever heard, watching him progress from the earliest days and now there’s no more, then Whitney Houston yet another good singer gone for good, its all rather odd when Luther came on tour I missed that 1 and then I missed Whitney’s as well, I bought 2 tickets to see Robbie and now I have to sell the bloody things because it clashes with my holiday.

I must look at the calendar next time when I book a holiday

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

if i were robbie I'd start making plans

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

Ill give you a tenner for them

By *axwellTatt OP   Man
over a year ago

knutsford

I know this is all rather odd, I used to work in the travel business for a tour operation and my boss said to me let me ask you something? He said when are you taking your holidays again? I said why? He said because I find it rather odd you go the USA for a holidays and 9/11 happens when your there and you back 6 days and you goo off on holiday to turkey and the next to last day your watching the England v Greece match (by the way England won ?)in the bar and then your see all the planes going over to bomb iqul don’t you find that more of a coincidence? I said nope ?

By *axwellTatt OP   Man
over a year ago

knutsford

"Ill give you a tenner for them "

lol oh yes when they cost nearly 300 i thik not lol

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

"I know this is all rather odd, I used to work in the travel business for a tour operation and my boss said to me let me ask you something? He said when are you taking your holidays again? I said why? He said because I find it rather odd you go the USA for a holidays and 9/11 happens when your there and you back 6 days and you goo off on holiday to turkey and the next to last day your watching the England v Greece match (by the way England won ?)in the bar and then your see all the planes going over to bomb iqul don’t you find that more of a coincidence? I said nope ?

"

Erm, so where you off to this year??? just a thought !!

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

"Ill give you a tenner for them

lol oh yes when they cost nearly 300 i thik not lol"

spoil sport

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

flog them on ebay .. we got rid of our Stone Roses tickets on their without any bother

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I know this is all rather odd, I used to work in the travel business for a tour operation and my boss said to me let me ask you something? He said when are you taking your holidays again? I said why? He said because I find it rather odd you go the USA for a holidays and 9/11 happens when your there and you back 6 days and you goo off on holiday to turkey and the next to last day your watching the England v Greece match (by the way England won ?)in the bar and then your see all the planes going over to bomb iqul don’t you find that more of a coincidence? I said nope ?

"

Don't take this personally but can you not be near Paris in a couple of weeks please?

By *axwellTatt OP   Man
over a year ago

knutsford

your prefect safe dont worry i have to pappy for a new passport so me isn't going anyways where till the 10/06/2013 for 14 nts to Turkey lol

By *axwellTatt OP   Man
over a year ago

knutsford

Don't take this personally but can you not be near Paris in a couple of weeks please?"

and I never take anything personally

Post new Message to Thread