Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

RIP +

Jump to newest

By *leasureDome OP   Man
over a year ago

all over the place

A big RIP to Jane Goody and good luck to her boys ...

But also RIP to the young men who were killed serving there country this week in afghanistan and the other 152 young men and women who have died in tragic circumstances over there who are often forgotten and do no longer even warrant a place on the front page or barely a mention on the BBC.

May you all Rest in Peace !

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ilandlarryCouple
over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

Here here PD.

Best wishes to all our serving military personnel no matter where in the world they are.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

who's Jane Goody?

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I agree PD and especially today on mothers day

over a year ago

HERE HERE! Heres to all our military personal who put their lives on the line everyday and have to work in such difficult circumstances for very little financial reward or help from our own government.

My sympathies do go out to all those who have lost their lives and to their families and friends. It makes you proud to have the best military force in the world!

over a year ago

having very close family serving out there rite now, i wish them ALL a safe journey home and pray to god one day this will all stop and there will be no more wars x

By *ilandlarryCouple
over a year ago

"who's Jane Goody?"

maybe he made a mistake? was there any need to highlight it like that?

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"who's Jane Goody?

maybe he made a mistake? was there any need to highlight it like that?"

Do you know what _ilandlarry its seems that some people just can't help themselves...then they go away without offering any sort of constuctive input to a serious and emotive subject

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"who's Jane Goody?"

The mighty google will tell you if you don't know.

I posted my thoughts on the other thread that sadly had to be shut down , what a farce that people will always find something to argue about.

I did forget to say on the other post though, what a mothers day for her mum

By *ilandlarryCouple
over a year ago

"who's Jane Goody?

maybe he made a mistake? was there any need to highlight it like that?

Do you know what _ilandlarry its seems that some people just can't help themselves...then they go away without offering any sort of constuctive input to a serious and emotive subject "

I held off for a bit before posting. what i wanted to say was so much harsher but I bit my tongue and held it in. Sometimes it really pisses me off. Have they never made a mistake before?? ahhhhhhhhhh

over a year ago

And Rest in Peace to Max Cliffords latest form of income in the cut he no doubt took.

over a year ago

"And Rest in Peace to Max Cliffords latest form of income in the cut he no doubt took."

why u wanna be a prick! this is a RIP thread not a make digs are act like a knob, makle your own post instead of invading this to try act funny ffs

over a year ago

My apologies. I didn't mean any disrespect to Jade or fallen military personnel.

over a year ago

"who's Jane Goody?

The mighty google will tell you if you don't know.

I posted my thoughts on the other thread that sadly had to be shut down , what a farce that people will always find something to argue about.

I did forget to say on the other post though, what a mothers day for her mum "

Thanks for that, call me blonde but i genuinely thought something tragic may have happened to another member of the family, did notice people were so quick to jump on it an judge though.

R.I.P

Post new Message to Thread