Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Dont take your loved ones for granted.

Jump to newest

By *hagTonight OP   Man
39 weeks ago

From the land of haribos.

I watched click with adam sandler, have you also seen it? I shed many tears during it, it was many emotional scenes.

It was about that he worked so much so he forgot about spending time with his family.

His grandpa showed his coin trick to him as a child and when he was an adult grandad wanted to show him the secret of how to do the coin trick to him, but he was too busy working in the office, to notice he was there, later his grandad died and ever since then he regretted not spending enough time with him.

When he used the magic remote control he travelled back in time to that moment and he paused time and told granpa he loved him.

Later adam himself ended up in hospital and his family was there seeing him before they travelled away, as they left to the car, adam ran out hardly was able to walk, he screamed to his son and as he fell to the ground, his son saw him and runned to him, adam had a word with him and said "family first".

Adam then woke up from his dream and was relieved that he dreamed about it and ever since then changed his way and spend more time with his family and grandparents

I like the message from the film "family first".

What is your view about it, are people nowadays too busy working rather than spending time with their families and are you seeing your loved ones enough? Because you don't know how long you have them. I see mine very often

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
39 weeks ago

Mkne do not live near me and we all work and have our own kids etc.

It's not feasible to get together often but we talk and video chat a lot.

39 weeks ago

Worked away from mine and did not see that much of them. The passing of my Dad made me realise how little time I had spend with them, so decided to move closer to my mum so I could spend more time seeing her and other family members.

39 weeks ago

"I watched click with adam sandler, have you also seen it? I shed many tears during it, it was many emotional scenes.

It was about that he worked so much so he forgot about spending time with his family.

His grandpa showed his coin trick to him as a child and when he was an adult grandad wanted to show him the secret of how to do the coin trick to him, but he was too busy working in the office, to notice he was there, later his grandad died and ever since then he regretted not spending enough time with him.

When he used the magic remote control he travelled back in time to that moment and he paused time and told granpa he loved him.

Later adam himself ended up in hospital and his family was there seeing him before they travelled away, as they left to the car, adam ran out hardly was able to walk, he screamed to his son and as he fell to the ground, his son saw him and runned to him, adam had a word with him and said "family first".

Adam then woke up from his dream and was relieved that he dreamed about it and ever since then changed his way and spend more time with his family and grandparents

What is your view about it, are people nowadays too busy working rather than spending time with their families and are you seeing your loved ones enough? Because you don't know how long you have them. I see mine very often "

Sadly life is not like that for many.

For me I come first. Family is me and my cat.

Dad walked out

Mum and I abused.

By *hagTonight OP   Man
39 weeks ago

"Mkne do not live near me and we all work and have our own kids etc.

It's not feasible to get together often but we talk and video chat a lot."

Yes, you are right there too, video calls are also good to do

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple
39 weeks ago

Southampton

I don't Really like my family to be honest ....

39 weeks ago

Quite happy staying in touch occasionally.

We have separate lives and our own families.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

39 weeks ago

East Sussex

I don't take my loved ones for granted. Some of them take me for granted though.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
39 weeks ago

little house on the praire

I live on the same street as my mum

By *hagTonight OP   Man
39 weeks ago

"I watched click with adam sandler, have you also seen it? I shed many tears during it, it was many emotional scenes.

What is your view about it, are people nowadays too busy working rather than spending time with their families and are you seeing your loved ones enough? Because you don't know how long you have them. I see mine very often

Sadly life is not like that for many.

For me I come first. Family is me and my cat.

Dad walked out

Mum and I abused. "

Hi becs, you are right there, it is not like that for many, that is good that you, the family and the cat comes first too

By *inky_couple2020Couple
39 weeks ago

North West

"I don't take my loved ones for granted. Some of them take me for granted though. "

Very much this.

By *a LunaWoman
39 weeks ago

South

Always been family orientated. Never took them for granted. I’m lucky to have had a good family relationship - I’m aware some others don’t.

By *hagTonight OP   Man
39 weeks ago

"Worked away from mine and did not see that much of them. The passing of my Dad made me realise how little time I had spend with them, so decided to move closer to my mum so I could spend more time seeing her and other family members."
That is good that you also moved closer to mum too

By *hagTonight OP   Man
39 weeks ago

"I don't Really like my family to be honest .... "
I see, yes, it can be like that too.

By *hagTonight OP   Man
39 weeks ago

"I live on the same street as my mum "
Hi diamondsmiles, that is good, so you can visit her very often too

By *hagTonight OP   Man
39 weeks ago

"I don't take my loved ones for granted. Some of them take me for granted though. "
I see yes, so it is a bit the opposite there

By *hagTonight OP   Man
25 weeks ago

"Always been family orientated. Never took them for granted. I’m lucky to have had a good family relationship - I’m aware some others don’t."
That is good and same here. I also have a good family relationship too

By *melia DominaTV/TS
25 weeks ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

Meh, you can pick your friends but you can't pick your family!!!

I'll leave it there...

Post new Message to Thread