Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Never thought I'd ever say this...

Jump to newest

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

but I've just got a new Dyson vacuum and I so wish I was able to carry it upstairs to do the rest of the house, it's bloody brilliant after years of shite hoovers (false economy on a tight Northerner's part

Anyhow, can thoroughly recommend Dyson D32 Animal - it's brill, was £220 off Dyson site and has a 5 year guarantee - maybe I'll start hoovering on a regular basis now!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

The long winter evenings must simply fly by in Cumbria.....

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"but I've just got a new Dyson vacuum and I so wish I was able to carry it upstairs to do the rest of the house, it's bloody brilliant after years of shite hoovers (false economy on a tight Northerner's part

Anyhow, can thoroughly recommend Dyson D32 Animal - it's brill, was £220 off Dyson site and has a 5 year guarantee - maybe I'll start hoovering on a regular basis now! "

Should have got a spare for upstairs use.

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

They are brilliant arn't they? I hated hoovering until i got a Dyson.

I would mention the suction, but Im sure that topic has been 'done to death'

over a year ago

We've had three Dysons - all broke

Now we have Hetty (Henry's girlfriend).

over a year ago

"but I've just got a new Dyson vacuum and I so wish I was able to carry it upstairs to do the rest of the house"

How big is the thing? I like Henry, I carry him around like a bag, he has wheels but it avoids annoying wire tangles and makes me feel all manly...when I'm vacuuming.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Not meaning to spoil anybody's enjoyment of their latest suction toy... but I had a Dyson and took it back 3 days later as I could not get on with it. Gone back to my Miele and we are a team

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

"but I've just got a new Dyson vacuum and I so wish I was able to carry it upstairs to do the rest of the house

How big is the thing? I like Henry, I carry him around like a bag, he has wheels but it avoids annoying wire tangles and makes me feel all manly...when I'm vacuuming."

It's not huge, in fact it's quite small and will sit on steps when you do the stairs, it's just that I'm on crutches so can't manage to carry anything much

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Takes me longer to clean the filters and empty the cylinder on mine than it does to actually vacuum the house sometimes

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

"The long winter evenings must simply fly by in Cumbria..... "

It's so hard to get men to visit me in Arse End, I'm reduced to doing housework

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Get someone in to lug it around for you Caz! Or maybe a small Stannah chair lift for the dyson - it could be their next invention.

By * n zCouple
over a year ago

leamington spa

I'm a big Dyson fan and also have a washing machine as well as a vacuum......I'll be gutted when my washing machine packs up as they don't make them any more

A

By *londeCaz OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Get someone in to lug it around for you Caz! Or maybe a small Stannah chair lift for the dyson - it could be their next invention."

Was supposed to have a meet tonight and was gonna get him to cart it up for me but he's stuck at work

over a year ago

nope,been there..they are too heavy and too noisy..miele cat and dog cleaner is unbelievable,you'd never look back!

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

had one for years but binned it in place of a samsung which is far better (also 1/3rd of the price)for dog hairs..

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

I am on my second Dyson - brilliant. They are designed to sit on the stairs as you hoover them so you don't have to carry it all the way up - just one stair at a time, which is ideal for me as I have a back injury.

over a year ago

"We've had three Dysons - all broke

Now we have Hetty (Henry's girlfriend). "

Same here, I also have Henry, fantastic after dysons as to be honest they are great when you get them but don't last, probably why they make so many different types

over a year ago

I've a Kirby g5 had it 13 years never let me down

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I also have a handheld Black&Decker dustbuster pivot 12v, for use on the stairs and in the van/her car

over a year ago

Had my dyson dc04 for many years and it's still going strong, never had to change any parts or had it break down on me ........ only problem is it's getting too heavy for me to use. (I'm getting weaker)

over a year ago

"We've had three Dysons - all broke

Now we have Hetty (Henry's girlfriend).

Same here, I also have Henry, fantastic after dysons as to be honest they are great when you get them but don't last, probably why they make so many different types"

I bought into the Dyson hype completely, but after the third died I thought there must be a reason that cleaners always seem to use Henry. Very impressed so far.

over a year ago

"I've a Kirby g5 had it 13 years never let me down "

haha I remember a Kirby salesman convincing my mum to buy one. Think it cost a fortune - must be about 30 years ago now.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ive got through about 14 hoovers in 17 years, three where dyson and i broke them all. Ive got a henry now and its the bes ive had.

over a year ago

"Ive got through about 14 hoovers in 17 years, three where dyson and i broke them all. Ive got a henry now and its the bes ive had."

Hetty might like to swing

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Ive got through about 14 hoovers in 17 years, three where dyson and i broke them all. Ive got a henry now and its the bes ive had."

Diamdonds&Minxies Cleaning Services. Promise me you won't break anything

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"Get someone in to lug it around for you Caz! Or maybe a small Stannah chair lift for the dyson - it could be their next invention.

Was supposed to have a meet tonight and was gonna get him to cart it up for me but he's stuck at work "

Get another, and get them to do a bit of the vacuuming too, as well as the lugging

Post new Message to Thread