Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Magic motion app and toys

Jump to newest

By *ean counter OP   Man
37 weeks ago

Kettering

So I've bought a "pink flamingo" toy that I can control from an app on my phone which I intend on using tonight with a lady friend whilst in the hotel bar. Anyone tried these and are they any good? Still trying to work out how to turn the thing on and off

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *amierebelMan
37 weeks ago

nae danger.

"So I've bought a "pink flamingo" toy that I can control from an app on my phone which I intend on using tonight with a lady friend whilst in the hotel bar. Anyone tried these and are they any good? Still trying to work out how to turn the thing on and off "

Be sure to report back pal, i actually wanted do this with an ex but she wasn't game, be cool hear others storys that may have used them before

By *ean counter OP   Man
37 weeks ago

Kettering

"So I've bought a "pink flamingo" toy that I can control from an app on my phone which I intend on using tonight with a lady friend whilst in the hotel bar. Anyone tried these and are they any good? Still trying to work out how to turn the thing on and off

Be sure to report back pal, i actually wanted do this with an ex but she wasn't game, be cool hear others storys that may have used them before "

I will report back (assuming we don't get kicked out the hotel ! o

Post new Message to Thread